Singapore Expats

Golfing Questions

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
garfie

Golfing Questions

Post by garfie » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 5:57 pm

Hi all,

These questions may have been answered in another post but I can not find any answers.

1) I would like to take my wife for round of golf but she does not play golf. Is there a course in Singapore that could allow for my wife to follow me around the course but not actually play?

2) Where can I find size 13 (UK size) golf shoes? I have tried several shops and golf shops but have had no luck. Seems that size 10 (UK size) is the biggest I can find.

Thanks

waly

Post by waly » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 6:55 pm

Hi garfie
1) No golf course in Singapore allow non-playing companion. You can try courses in Indonesia (Bintan Lagoon, I know for sure allows) or Malaysia for your arrangement.

2) Try Far East Shopping Centre, which is next to Wheelock Place on Orchard Road.

jme_tan

Golf Shoes

Post by jme_tan » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 11:55 am

Hi, i hear you about the lack of sizes of male golf shoes in Singapore. My boyfriend has the same issue.

He fortunately was able to find a pair at the shop in the Tenah Merah ferry Terminal.

Good luck!