Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
missugly

Post by missugly » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:31 pm

huskyjude wrote:
missugly wrote:
jamie82 wrote: Its not that high?? :shock: I hear NTD$110-120k for the last few quotes for ribs, which is no where near S$6200. I kinda check the rates very often, from XE.com, the rate is like $4800-5200 max?

BTW angelfern, is it really very tough to go alone? :o

I'm a little worried now since my bf can't make it to go with me, and I'm deciding to wing it and take care of myself on this trip.
NTD120K conversion is somewhere about 5k-5.5k

When you intended to go? perhaps you may want to consider going with me? :D
i wan to go asap hahha just that it's very hard to get airtickets this & next month. Last i checked, jetstar is askingabout 900 plus for return airtickets. Ex leh.

When are you going? You wanted to have the rib grafting too - im not sure if i can take the pain!
Indeed! I wanted to get it done asap too! :P

I booked jetstar at high price too! :x

Anyway to me I dont like to wait.. heehee.. Once I decided to go ahead with ps, nothing else to hesitate! lol

I'm leaving Sin on the 15th and rib cartilage op with Dr. Kao on the 17th.. Might consider to do sliding genioplasty at the same time.. :P

No worries about the pain, anyway its just the 1st and 2nd day which you might be difficults to move around.. Just bear with it and walk like ah ma lor.. :lol:

NO PAIN NO GAIN!

missugly

Post by missugly » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:46 pm

angelfern wrote:
missugly wrote:Dear all,

My stay in taipei is between 15-23..

Please let me know if anyone keen to tag along to meet Dr. Kao for rhino.. :P :P :P

[-o<
Hi, we'll be there 20 to 25 Dec, meet up for coffee? You're staying around Ximenting?
Hi hi,

For the 1st 2nights after discharge from the hospital, will be staying at KN Service Apartment.. Most probably at ximenting by 21th..

Will be great to meet up for kopi! :D can you pm your email or contact number to me? coz I still cannot send pm

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:01 pm

hi angelfern how are you? i didnt' recv your PM! But my dates are 17-28 December I doing with a guy friend he 27! We going to be CUTE and SHUAI afterward so happy, and u going to be pretty! :P

Woot.. and blissful, missugly if you all keen can mit up coffee!

We doing our operation with DR SU! If she dont agree our case is DR CHUANG. And we intend to consult DR KAO since we doing there NEXT year :P

Hehe!

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:15 pm

Hi boii18,

What's wrong with my pm?
Shucks, I was wondering how come I didn't receive your reply, by the way, missugly (pls change to missbeautiful, cannot be so mean to yourself!), i've just pm u, pls check if u've receive it.

ya, let's meet up, bought my trench coat from espirit just now, the NorthFace jacket is simply too sporty when i bought it to OZ in June.

keen to follow u guys to Dr Kao's clinic when missbeautiful goes for follow up, wanna check out the place too & attack all the food in Taipei!

missugly

Post by missugly » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:41 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi boii18,

What's wrong with my pm?
Shucks, I was wondering how come I didn't receive your reply, by the way, missugly (pls change to missbeautiful, cannot be so mean to yourself!), i've just pm u, pls check if u've receive it.

ya, let's meet up, bought my trench coat from espirit just now, the NorthFace jacket is simply too sporty when i bought it to OZ in June.

keen to follow u guys to Dr Kao's clinic when missbeautiful goes for follow up, wanna check out the place too & attack all the food in Taipei!

PM received Angelfern and replied! :D

yes yes, its my pleasure if you wanna come along for my follow-up session with Dr. Kao.. :D

missugly

Post by missugly » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:50 pm

boii18 wrote:hi angelfern how are you? i didnt' recv your PM! But my dates are 17-28 December I doing with a guy friend he 27! We going to be CUTE and SHUAI afterward so happy, and u going to be pretty! :P

Woot.. and blissful, missugly if you all keen can mit up coffee!

We doing our operation with DR SU! If she dont agree our case is DR CHUANG. And we intend to consult DR KAO since we doing there NEXT year :P

Hehe!
Yes! can arrange for kopi on 21th or before i leave taipei on 23.. when you intend to consult Dr. Kao?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:55 am

when are u consulting dr kao? we intend to go with you since we are not familiar with his location

we will do so after our eyes surgery.

our eyes surgery should be on friday, sat or latest on Monday.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:55 am

on friday ( 18 dec ) we are consulting both doctor chuang and dr su and hope to operate on friday, if not saturday or Monday.

dr chuang hasnt got back to us yet. dr su has, but she cannot confirm the date for surgery with us becos we have to consult her first, sighs

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 9:14 am

angelfern wrote:Hi boii18,

What's wrong with my pm?

hahaha oooopssssssss. angelfern, don't mind Boii18, he's normally too busy to reply PMs. His PM function only allows question asking and not answering. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 9:42 am

angelfern do you have my research data yet?

I don't know if I have emailed you or Blissful , or both.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:34 am

Hi boii18,

nope, not me, didn't received from u.
hope u'll send it to my email add soon, i've not plan anything yet.

Thanks takuda,

I'm getting paranoid with my pm, haha.

Can someone tell me which is the best fried chicken in XMD?
intend to just eat one, my sis's very health conscious, no one's sharing with me. Read that the Hao Da Da brand has only tourists queuing up?

Blackstar

Post by Blackstar » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 6:21 pm

boii18 wrote:when are u consulting dr kao? we intend to go with you since we are not familiar with his location

Hey anyone wanna offer me advice?

missugly

Post by missugly » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:10 pm

boii18 wrote:when are u consulting dr kao? we intend to go with you since we are not familiar with his location

I'm consulting Dr.Kao on 16th and op on 17th.. can arrange to go with me during my follow-up instead.. :D

missugly

Post by missugly » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:12 pm

Blackstar wrote: Hey anyone wanna offer me advice?
Hi Blackstar,

What advice you needed? have you email Dr. Kao?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 9:52 am

we 17th dec touch down, yup we just go with you during your follow-up

best of luck!