Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:48 am

huskyjude wrote:
No lah Indra Hotel is the nearest hotel to Dr. Nara, just a few steps away but some say it looks dodgy, more like a motel.

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is about a street away, Novotel is just across the road from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel. There are also some more hotels between the route from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel & Indra Hotel/Dr. Nara such as Grand, Pink Lady etc. Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is by far the most popular with Singaporeans.

Lee Gardens Hotel is pretty far away.
Lee Gardens Plaza get back to me again. Now they have a room for that period. Hmm. Wondering why they told me they didn't have one, an email back.

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:48 am

Anyone going during late March and early April?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 2:53 pm

i read somewhere that one of the floors is haunted,
does anyone know which floor is that? so we can avoid :shock:
08:midriff,thighs,arms vaser|face lipodissolve@TLC 09:lasik@PSLC|ceremic braces@alfred cheng|lipo revision@medan NEXT:lipo@medan|jaw@winston tan|nose@bk

lotion

Post by lotion » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 6:11 pm

momoko wrote:
lotion wrote:hi momoko,

cant reply to ur pm as not enuff posts. puttisak quoted me 45000 including 1 night stay. i tink its pretty cheap and he's experienced too so i took up the offer. lee gardens plaza hotel is fully booked so i will stay at kosit.

i didnt know if it feels natural or watsoever but i tink it doesnt matter after i looked thru at yahoo sites whereby they showcase celebs wif b4 and after boob job. even megan fox has got herself one!
hi there,
i emailed dr putt, he said tt he only does saline implants which is not what i want. i'm most likely going for dr nara.

anyone here went for BA with Dr. Nara?
can pm me as i have some qns... emailed dr nara but he didn't reply yet :(
but salines are more safer....should i switch to dr nara too? is saline look that bad or fake? cos im like super flat and cant even wear push up bras cos theres nothing to push...im intending to go small B...wondering if its ok to go wif saline

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 6:48 pm

lotion wrote:
but salines are more safer....should i switch to dr nara too? is saline look that bad or fake? cos im like super flat and cant even wear push up bras cos theres nothing to push...im intending to go small B...wondering if its ok to go wif saline
I decided to do with Dr Nara, because the tendency of leakage in saline implants is much frequent than silicone.
Saline is less natural in terms of feel, appearance and touch.
never too late to change!

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:19 pm

Just to double check with you girls.

How you pay the deposit to Dr. Nara?

TIA :)

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:53 pm

Princessblue wrote:Just to double check with you girls.

Dr. Nara doesn't require deposit. I pay cash on the spot. First day in fact as I do not wan to carry around so much cash on myself.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:04 pm

Gd luck and may you all be so happy this festive season, aloha new year 2010 woot :)

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:57 am

huskyjude wrote:
Princessblue wrote:Just to double check with you girls.

Dr. Nara doesn't require deposit. I pay cash on the spot. First day in fact as I do not wan to carry around so much cash on myself.
Hmm his assistance ask me to put a 12.5% of the total as deposit.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:06 am

Hi princess,

Maybe yours is the 80000 baht one so need to pay deposit to book operating theatre & room in the hospital?

Anyway, good luck!

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 4:13 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi princess,

Maybe yours is the 80000 baht one so need to pay deposit to book operating theatre & room in the hospital?

Anyway, good luck!
Thank.

Just wondering how the rest pay deposit. I don't really trust some online US payment system.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 4:37 pm

Greenies wrote:im getting my rhino & double eyelid coming 14 Dec but im having bad sore throat, cough & flu now (i have history of tonsilitis). if i start my medication now most prob include antibiotics that lasts for 14days. will i be still able to go ahead with the ps?? i remember i read somewhere in the forum that to stop taking vitamins supplements 2weeks before ps. how about the case of medication & antibiotic for sick?? how how??
my air tix n things all book liao im so worried now... :shock:
aadvark!!!!! where are you???????????
give Dr Nara (assuming you doing with him?) a call and see what he says; i think a doctor's opinion is worth more than all of ours combined :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:15 pm

aadvark wrote:
Greenies wrote:im getting my rhino & double eyelid coming 14 Dec but im having bad sore throat, cough & flu now (i have history of tonsilitis). if i start my medication now most prob include antibiotics that lasts for 14days. will i be still able to go ahead with the ps?? i remember i read somewhere in the forum that to stop taking vitamins supplements 2weeks before ps. how about the case of medication & antibiotic for sick?? how how??
my air tix n things all book liao im so worried now... :shock:
aadvark!!!!! where are you???????????
give Dr Nara (assuming you doing with him?) a call and see what he says; i think a doctor's opinion is worth more than all of ours combined :)

i see doc n nara reply me liao.. both say ok 14days should be enough time to recover. but im still soooooo anxious... :?

changeinme

Post by changeinme » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:53 pm

huskyjude wrote:Thanks for the link. Sorry for my cynical self speaking out again - you know that Jang from the forum raving about Dr Kim's results, she actually worked for him as a sort of promoter, saw her in the new paper/straitstimes in an article talking about overseas plastic surgery. I don't think her eyes look that great. Dr Kim is definitely out as I have heard some bad reviews about him in other forums. I will be checking out Dr. Park but it's hard to differentiate the true & untrue online but many thanks for your recommendations on Dr. Park.

For liposuction, I didn't encounter much pain but then i think Dr. Nara didn't extract much from me either. The results were not fantastic but for the price i paid, i can't complain. Think Dr. Arthur's patients encountered more pain but then could be more fats were extracted. My arms were the most sore but had the best results. The discomfort is sort of very sore from overexercise, pain if you press on it but otherwise very much bearable. I don't have any water retention problems.

Heard that arnica montana is good for swelling - you could buy sineech or the arnica montana that Dr. Arthur is recommending which is much cheaper. Pineapple juice is also good for post-op swelling. Compression garments is a must - they really help in shaping and helps with the pain when moving. Merderma cream for the scars.
yea dr park only had 1 bad review on the internet so far it seems and thats a rather recent one. take everything you read on forums with a grain of salt and i think before any surgery ask to see before and after photos. its important. tbh heard so many rave reviews about bk read online about forumers going in groups.

i know what you mean by fake promoting and of course its very misleading in a way but i suppose if jang is a happy customer passionately promoting dr kim and whilst at the same time earning some incentive out of it, i suppose she's just human afterall since money makes the world go round. i think even the best cosmetic surgeons will have unhappy customers because of the infamous term "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder". i guess ultimately measuring the happy vs unhappy customer ratio should give you a rough idea. of course not forgetting skills and experience.

thinking about dr kim i wonder how much the hosp bk dongyang is paying him to keep him there. i mean if he is that great he could go out and start up a private clinic and profits all goes to him. something to think about ey?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:15 am

I think Dr Kim owns the BK Dongyang clinic, they're building a several storeys new hospital too. (or is it done already), didn't really keep track on them.

You guys may be interested in the video clips, below there's a clip, infocusAsia, telecast in CNA before, there's Jang aka Elaine who bring gals to Korea for their surgery.
Have fun watching.

http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/media/broadcasting.asp