Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 1:46 am

angelfern wrote:Hi greenies,

Thanks, haha, i'm very sua ku. appreciate it.
No problem.. ju shou zhi lao :D

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 1:47 am

huskyjude wrote:
Greenies wrote:Im going hatyai 12th to 17th Dec. im coming back alone on the 17th. Anybody coming back on 17th too? im looking for companion. Its scary to come back alone after op considering im those who dun dare go orchard alone lor.... :? :oops:

Btw.. im getting rhino & double eyelid done. for those with experience.. are we not suppose to get the face (eg. wound) area wet after op? how to shower/wash hair after that? the shower sometimes tend to splash abit water here n there will wet the face oso... do i cover my face head with plastic bag?? how to breath???? pls help.. thanks.
hey greenies a pity my surgery dates are on 10/11 Dec will prob. leave on 12 Dec liao if not will accompany you. I'm also looking for a companion :)
ahh... thanks... have to see my luck den liao...

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 9:20 am

Hi Greenies,

You're very brave, going alone?

Use the shower head to bathe your body, taking care not to wet your face, can go to the salon to wash your hair. Very cheap.

Do not attempt to cover your face with plastic, you're alone, don't want to have any freak accident, then u're be in headlines.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:01 am

angelfern wrote:Hi Greenies,

You're very brave, going alone?

Use the shower head to bathe your body, taking care not to wet your face, can go to the salon to wash your hair. Very cheap.

Do not attempt to cover your face with plastic, you're alone, don't want to have any freak accident, then u're be in headlines.
no la... im going with a ger.. but im coming back 2days earlier... i go town alone also dun dare liao.. dun even talk abt going oversea alone lo.. :oops:

im still trying out how to not wet my face when i bath.. think my shower head at home too strong??
im figuring how to cut hole let nose breath yet dun let water go in for the plastic bag.. :lol:

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:55 am

Then maybe u can wear glasses & mask to cover your eyes & nose. I think plastic bag is more troublesome. I'm imagining you bathing with a plastic bag over your head with 2 holes cut out for breathing. haha. Nevertheless, have fun experimenting!

funkygirl

Post by funkygirl » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 4:36 pm

huskyjude wrote:Think you can buy those scar creams in hatyai, there are tons of pharmaceutical shops there i also dunno why. It's cheaper there too.
okie, thankyou!:)

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 8:50 pm

Hi all,

The period I wanted, Lee Garden is full book. Any other recommendation?

Is it recommended to change hotel half way?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 9:06 pm

Princessblue,

Could it be booked by the travel agent, they may book it in block for this period, no harm trying to buy the hotel voucher when u get there.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 9:16 pm

Woot?
Saw this over @ purseblog

"Originally Posted by Miffy_2452
I just got reply from Dr.Nara saying that he's actually doing autologous rhinoplasty now (with ear cartillage). Any comments on this? I am confused >.< I was initally planning to go for Dr.Hsu in Taiwan but now I am considering Dr.Nara too. Please share your thoughts! "

Sounds like it's someone from sgexpats as well. Could this be the dawn of affordable autologous rhinoplasty? Anyone planning on doing this with nara? Would be very interesting to see his results with autologous

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 9:29 pm

Princessblue wrote:Hi all,

Are you referring to Lee Gardens or Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel - they are quite far apart. There's another hotel just besides Lee Gardens Plaza, i can't remember the name, is it Grand Hotel? It's much cheaper think 800 bahts only not very sure but I have never stayed there before, just passed by only.

Try Novotel if there's two of you to share the cost. Novotel's breakfast is good.

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:26 pm

huskyjude wrote:

Are you referring to Lee Gardens or Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel - they are quite far apart. There's another hotel just besides Lee Gardens Plaza, i can't remember the name, is it Grand Hotel? It's much cheaper think 800 bahts only not very sure but I have never stayed there before, just passed by only.

Try Novotel if there's two of you to share the cost. Novotel's breakfast is good.
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is the one nearer to Dr nara right?

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:18 am

Princessblue wrote:
huskyjude wrote:

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is the one nearer to Dr nara right?
No lah Indra Hotel is the nearest hotel to Dr. Nara, just a few steps away but some say it looks dodgy, more like a motel.

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is about a street away, Novotel is just across the road from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel. There are also some more hotels between the route from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel & Indra Hotel/Dr. Nara such as Grand, Pink Lady etc. Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is by far the most popular with Singaporeans.

Lee Gardens Hotel is pretty far away.

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:23 pm

Going to Dr Nara next thurs 3rd with a gf.

She's doing lipo and i am doing fat injection for forehead. anyone have experience with nara on this?
to a beautiful me~

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Fri, 27 Nov 2009 9:05 pm

im getting my rhino & double eyelid coming 14 Dec but im having bad sore throat, cough & flu now (i have history of tonsilitis). if i start my medication now most prob include antibiotics that lasts for 14days. will i be still able to go ahead with the ps?? i remember i read somewhere in the forum that to stop taking vitamins supplements 2weeks before ps. how about the case of medication & antibiotic for sick?? how how??
my air tix n things all book liao im so worried now... :shock:
aadvark!!!!! where are you???????????

Miffy_2452

Post by Miffy_2452 » Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:25 pm

cersepn wrote:Woot?
Saw this over @ purseblog

"Originally Posted by Miffy_2452
I just got reply from Dr.Nara saying that he's actually doing autologous rhinoplasty now (with ear cartillage). Any comments on this? I am confused >.< I was initally planning to go for Dr.Hsu in Taiwan but now I am considering Dr.Nara too. Please share your thoughts! "

Sounds like it's someone from sgexpats as well. Could this be the dawn of affordable autologous rhinoplasty? Anyone planning on doing this with nara? Would be very interesting to see his results with autologous
yes yes it was me! :) he just replied me again after a week and I think he's doing rib cartilage too but he asked me back if i am sure coz it will leave 5 cm scar on my rib area. I havent made up my mind yet..will let you know :)

Anyone is going to Nara on end of January/beginning of Feb?