Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 1:35 pm

amandababy wrote:my friend got out in the first round. 2 out of 10 in her group got in to round 2.
her 1st round of interview is self introduction and her question was, if you were to be a man for a day, who would you want to be and why.
hmmmm the usual suspects. goodluck to the rest. :cool:

Greenapple123

Post by Greenapple123 » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 1:36 pm

amandababy wrote:my friend got out in the first round. 2 out of 10 in her group got in to round 2.
her 1st round of interview is self introduction and her question was, if you were to be a man for a day, who would you want to be and why.
2 OUT OF 10?!! :shock:

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 1:41 pm

Greenapple123 wrote:
2 OUT OF 10?!! :shock:
Better than 0 :)
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 1:43 pm

pongpong wrote:oww.. so not related to work kinda question! :???:
never it has been a fixed question. tsk tsk. :???:

pongpong

Post by pongpong » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 1:59 pm

sounds interesting. cant wait for my turn tomorrow! gees.

Ms Jenn

Post by Ms Jenn » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:03 pm

M wrote: hmmmm the usual suspects. goodluck to the rest. :cool:
Usual suspects? You mean there's a notorious panel of judges/ interviwers? :o

Any news from those who have gone? :)

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:22 pm

it's actually quite interesting, judging from what my friend told me.
many of the girls wore different kinds of outfits. quite a bunch a girls wore casual dress with cardigan (eg. yellow dress with blue cardi.. colorful), some wore formal, some wore spag and skirt.

they will first take your height and weight then ask you to reach for a white board place high in front of you. if you tiptoe to reach, they will measure how much distance you need to tiptoe in order to reach.

after that you will wait for your turn, in group of tens. when you walk into the interview room, all the 10girls will be seated down in front of the interviewers. when ask to do your self-intro and answering of question, you have to stand up from your seat and do it.

after everyone is done with it, you will have to wait for abt 5-10mins. then they will announce the selected candidates to round 2.

dreamie10

Post by dreamie10 » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:26 pm

they will first take your height and weight then ask you to reach for a white board place high in front of you. if you tiptoe to reach, they will measure how much distance you need to tiptoe in order to reach.

wow....why would they need to measure how much distance you need to tip toe in order to reach...

5implicity

Post by 5implicity » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:32 pm

pongpong wrote:hey anyone on 25th, 10.20am wants to go together?
hey!! i'm in the same slot as you! But i cant PM u

pY-cHan

Post by pY-cHan » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:36 pm

dreamie10 wrote:they will first take your height and weight then ask you to reach for a white board place high in front of you. if you tiptoe to reach, they will measure how much distance you need to tiptoe in order to reach.

wow....why would they need to measure how much distance you need to tip toe in order to reach...
Hi,

I have been watching and reading all comment in this forum for these few weeks..in the end I have decided to create an account. =)

To answer your question, air-stewardess need to reach a minimum height when tip-toe to help passenger with their luggage/bag in plane.

exwhyee

Post by exwhyee » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 2:49 pm

Hi all, are there any girls 21+- yrs, manage to get through the interview today?

dreamie10

Post by dreamie10 » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 3:06 pm

pY-cHan wrote:
dreamie10 wrote:they will first take your height and weight then ask you to reach for a white board place high in front of you. if you tiptoe to reach, they will measure how much distance you need to tiptoe in order to reach.

Hi,

I have been watching and reading all comment in this forum for these few weeks..in the end I have decided to create an account. =)

To answer your question, air-stewardess need to reach a minimum height when tip-toe to help passenger with their luggage/bag in plane.
hi there, thanks for your reply!

understand that stewardess need to reach a minimum height when tip toe....but why would they need to measure how much distance you need to tip toe in order to reach?

pongpong

Post by pongpong » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 3:07 pm

5implicity wrote:
pongpong wrote:hey anyone on 25th, 10.20am wants to go together?
hey!! i'm in the same slot as you! But i cant PM u
hey babe. msn? tried to pm you but seems like u cant receive? lol. try to post more than 5! :lol:

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 3:08 pm

kindaichi1234 wrote:

Boomz Finally!!!! Will walk in to Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre :P :lol:
Please don't waste board space repeating that already posted. the advertisement is already clear. Quotes should be for particular comments.

Moderator.

Sylvia Rage

Post by Sylvia Rage » Tue, 24 Nov 2009 3:08 pm

Interesting but I doubt they wanna employ me...too open-minded and too blunt with my words most times
Good luck to the ladies who went today though
To be or not to be...