Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Miffy_2452

Re: Hey guys

Post by Miffy_2452 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 8:38 pm

followthesun wrote:
Cam_ wrote:Hey guys,

this might sound strange but I cant seem to get through to Dr Su..

been dialing the number on the website 02 2778 9600? plus all the country code and int codes etc... I'm calling from Australia...

Using the same number I got through just last week.. but its not been going through for the last week now (tried each day)

it says the number is not in service.... getting a bit hectic for my all my bookings so pls respond asap anyone! thanks..
It seems like the right number. Maybe the time difference when u are calling? Also i think its getting towards the busy season. Guess to try again

@ Miffy - dat number is for Dr Hsu for rhino, Dr Su only specializes in eyes. Lol
Upss... :oops: sorry..I wast just trying to help, not to mess it up! lmao

followthesun

Post by followthesun » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 8:47 pm

Miffy_2452 wrote:
followthesun wrote:
Cam_ wrote:Hey guys,

this might sound strange but I cant seem to get through to Dr Su..

been dialing the number on the website 02 2778 9600? plus all the country code and int codes etc... I'm calling from Australia...

Using the same number I got through just last week.. but its not been going through for the last week now (tried each day)

it says the number is not in service.... getting a bit hectic for my all my bookings so pls respond asap anyone! thanks..
It seems like the right number. Maybe the time difference when u are calling? Also i think its getting towards the busy season. Guess to try again

@ Miffy - dat number is for Dr Hsu for rhino, Dr Su only specializes in eyes. Lol
Nah, it's all good u were only trying to help. Btw how flexible are u on time, I think i'll be goin in march

Miffy_2452

Post by Miffy_2452 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:17 pm

followthesun wrote:
Miffy_2452 wrote:
followthesun wrote: It seems like the right number. Maybe the time difference when u are calling? Also i think its getting towards the busy season. Guess to try again

Nah, it's all good u were only trying to help. Btw how flexible are u on time, I think i'll be goin in march
Are you going for Dr. Hsu as well?can you email me?it's [email protected]. If you have gtalk you can also add me :)

weeles

Post by weeles » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:55 pm

followthesun wrote:
weeles wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:how many shots do u need for eye surgery?

1 to make u fall asleep and i heard u need one in your eye first?
Hi Blissful09,
I got the shot on my arm to make me fall asleep, and then I was asleep and not aware if they injected my eyes as well. So for me, it was 1 painless shot :) Anyway, I did mine (double eyelid and epi) at dr. Chuang 1 year ago, and happy with the result as it really looks natural.
Have u got a pic 1yr post-op pic to share. I think I've seen a photo which was 2weeks post op. Would be great to see the results now.
Pic update: after 1 year. without make up.

[img][img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2374/81291220191629905381229.th.jpg[/img]
[/img][/url]

[img][img]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7594/editan.th.jpg[/img]

I just realized I don't have any close up photos... I'll try to post some close up pics next week :)

Scar is invisible if I open my eyes, but if I close my eyes, you can still see epi scar on my right eye corner. But incision scars ánd left epi scar are gone. I think dr. Chuang did a very natural job. My new friends can't tell I had surgery done ;) they even asked if I have european grandparent or something, cos they thought I have deep set eyes... Weird.

Anyway, 'before' pics are on page 17
[/img]

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:20 pm

Your eyes look very pretty! How much did you spend in total?

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

HELPP!!!!!

Post by Blissful09 » Thu, 19 Nov 2009 4:48 pm

Ahh ok so dr chuang FINALLLY replied =/

I was already set to get my eyes done with Dr Jong...
NOW dr Chuang priced with the EXACT SAME PRICE as Dr Jong..

So i really dont know who i should go with.

Who is better Dr Jong or Dr Chuang for eyes? I heard Dr chuang is really busy.. i dont want a dr who is rushed... but Dr Jong seems like he is really dead in business.. lol.. omg i dont want that either.. Dr Chuang has no eye pictures.. of his work... hm :???:

weeles.... your eyes are goregous but i dont like the fact u said u can still she your scar.... is that due to the doctor? or due to the way you personally treated your eyes (whether if u touched it or use wrong scar cream?)

Cam_

Oops

Post by Cam_ » Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:04 pm

hi guys
Last edited by Cam_ on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cam_

ummh

Post by Cam_ » Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:07 pm

Hey guys
Last edited by Cam_ on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miffy_2452

Re: Oops

Post by Miffy_2452 » Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:38 am

Cam_ wrote:
Miffy_2452 wrote:Hey, Cam...are u sure u got the right number? I tried to browse the website just now and I got different phone number for inquiries: 07-3592268. Just try it again :)
oops I got through now.. seems like I was calling the wrong country code for a whole week! Wierd....

my whole trip is booked now for 15th January onwards for atleast 2 weeks.
What are you going to do for that whole trip and which doctor did you choose , if you dont mind to share?

Cam_

Re: Oops

Post by Cam_ » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 8:30 am

hi guys
Last edited by Cam_ on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

punks888

DR KAO's contact

Post by punks888 » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 3:01 pm

Hi
does anyone know of DR KAO's contact??/?

due to some unforseenable circumstances i need to change the date of surgery and i need to know if he can make it coz my flight has been booked.

Blackstar

Post by Blackstar » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 5:40 pm

Hi missugly, I would like to go for a rhinoplasty with Dr Kao during the Dec period. I have yet to book ticket and appointment with him. Think I can make it?

followthesun

Post by followthesun » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 9:17 pm

Hi Miffy

I was just doing my research with Dr Hsu, my first preference would be Dr Kao. Like Cam I would really want to do eyes and nose together but just wondering if I have enough time or to go do them separately. If that's the case then I'm gna do eyes first.

Miffy_2452

Post by Miffy_2452 » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:20 pm

followthesun wrote:Hi Miffy

I was just doing my research with Dr Hsu, my first preference would be Dr Kao. Like Cam I would really want to do eyes and nose together but just wondering if I have enough time or to go do them separately. If that's the case then I'm gna do eyes first.
Could you tell me the reason why your first preference is Dr. Kao?I will only be doing rhino around January period..still contemplating which doctor will be the best for me..when are you planning to go?

followthesun

Post by followthesun » Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:40 am

:oops!: edit
Last edited by followthesun on Mon, 23 Nov 2009 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.