Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
PP~

Post by PP~ » Sat, 14 Nov 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Gals.. i m planning to have my double eyelids and nose done by dr nara hopefully by april 10.. hav anyone of u tried Dr nara Epi..mind sharing the experience bcos i just know Epi scar is veri obvious only..nt much info..and does Dr nara does a good job for Epi?

JacH

Post by JacH » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:18 pm

Greenies wrote:anyone already book the dates with nara le but cant go. wanna exchange date? i already book early jan with another ger, but i hope to do it asap coz i have some function in jan to attend so hope to do it earlier.
Hi Greenies

when r u goin in jan next yr?

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:41 pm

Hi,

Did anyone went to Dr Nara do facial contouring?

How is the overall effect?

TIA :)

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:47 pm

kensan wrote:Finally, your are coming back, hope everything is fine. I did not get the chance to whiten my teeth as I have braces on. What brand is the whitening, I've heard Bright smiles and Zoom are good.
Hi Kensan,

Missed this post. Just reached SG abt 4am+
I don't know if laser has brand or not.
The take home kit given was Opalescence.
4 "tubes" - 3 is 20%, 1 15%.
Finished the 3 tubes of 20% 1st and 15% is to be used last..
My teeth is obviously much whiter already.
Still got 3 1/2 tubes to go.

I want to take the chance to thank you and the rest who had shared their experience, given me all the tips and advices needed. :)

Still bruised, sore and swollen, esp my eyes which has a very high crease and look awkward, will wait for the results patiently. :)

Shantel

Post by Shantel » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:04 pm

Hi ladies, it's my first time posting here but I'm definately not new to this forum. I'm planning to do lipo at Dr Nara's during the CNY period. I'm planning to fly on 13th and return on 20th (Imagine how much more I'm going to pay for the air fare. sob sob...) I have a few questions.

1)
I'm planning to do Arms = 1 part
Tummy (upper & lower) = 2 parts
Thighs (inner & outer) = 2 parts
Do you think doing 5 parts in one trip is too ambitious? What do you suggest?

2)
I've gone through this forum many times. I wonder why it seems that most preferred Lee Garden Plaza Hotel to Indra Hotel. Room rates are similiar yet Indra is nearer to the clinic.

3)
Lastly, anyone interested in going with me?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 2:59 am

Shantel wrote:Hi ladies, it's my first time posting here but I'm definately not new to this forum. I'm planning to do lipo at Dr Nara's during the CNY period. I'm planning to fly on 13th and return on 20th (Imagine how much more I'm going to pay for the air fare. sob sob...) I have a few questions.

1)

2)
I've gone through this forum many times. I wonder why it seems that most preferred Lee Garden Plaza Hotel to Indra Hotel. Room rates are similiar yet Indra is nearer to the clinic.

3)
Indra is a run down motel, not a hotel
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 7:39 am

JacH wrote:
Greenies wrote:anyone already book the dates with nara le but cant go. wanna exchange date? i already book early jan with another ger, but i hope to do it asap coz i have some function in jan to attend so hope to do it earlier.
Hi Greenies

when r u goin in jan next yr?
jan 7th... u book appt already? what date is yours?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 8:44 am

sasa05_ wrote:
kensan wrote:Finally, your are coming back, hope everything is fine. I did not get the chance to whiten my teeth as I have braces on. What brand is the whitening, I've heard Bright smiles and Zoom are good.
Hi Kensan,

Missed this post. Just reached SG abt 4am+
I don't know if laser has brand or not.
The take home kit given was Opalescence.
4 "tubes" - 3 is 20%, 1 15%.
Finished the 3 tubes of 20% 1st and 15% is to be used last..
My teeth is obviously much whiter already.
Still got 3 1/2 tubes to go.

I want to take the chance to thank you and the rest who had shared their experience, given me all the tips and advices needed. :)

Still bruised, sore and swollen, esp my eyes which has a very high crease and look awkward, will wait for the results patiently. :)
Creases will look high initially due to the swelling, now mine is very low and natural unless water retention or late night it'll tend to swell alittle.

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 1:17 pm

kensan wrote:Creases will look high initially due to the swelling, now mine is very low and natural unless water retention or late night it'll tend to swell alittle.
1 thing I noticed is that the '2 fat worms" on eyelids are very black in colour.
I look so orh bak kart, as if not enough sleep. :oops:
is it normal?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 3:00 pm

Hi sasa,

You took out the stitches for the eyes already? If yes, try applying arnica montana gel or hirudoid gel for the bruising. Avoid the open wound to play safe & don't let it get into your eyes.

It's normal as it's purplish now, it will slowly turn to green, then yellowish for your surrounding eye area. You've how many days more to get back to work? Prepare thick black frame spectacles or tinted specs to shade your eyes if u feel conscious of pple's stares.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 3:25 pm

Shantel wrote:Hi ladies, it's my first time posting here but I'm definately not new to this forum. I'm planning to do lipo at Dr Nara's during the CNY period. I'm planning to fly on 13th and return on 20th (Imagine how much more I'm going to pay for the air fare. sob sob...) I have a few questions.

1)

2)

3)
Hi,

Previously I did 4 areas. Next trip I'm going to do 5 areas. But I'm going before you. Think 5 areas should be ok? or maybe that should be the MAX for me. imagine 6 days 7 day.. don't think your body can take the pain and swell all over your body.. so I guess 5 areas should just be the maximum bearable times to do at 1 trip..

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 3:27 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi sasa,

You took out the stitches for the eyes already? If yes, try applying arnica montana gel or hirudoid gel for the bruising. Avoid the open wound to play safe & don't let it get into your eyes.

It's normal as it's purplish now, it will slowly turn to green, then yellowish for your surrounding eye area. You've how many days more to get back to work? Prepare thick black frame spectacles or tinted specs to shade your eyes if u feel conscious of pple's stares.

Hi Angel! Need your help already! Lol. I wanted to look back to the post that you've posted about Arthur doing how many areas for arms, mid body and lower body. I only know lower body takes 7 areas, what about the rest??

Paiseh paiseh, can't find!! Lol

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 3:31 pm

Hi envyme,

Arms is 4 areas, tummy & back etc is 5 areas, thighs is 7 areas total 16 areas not including calves.

Arms- arms, shoulder, armpit, upper back.

tummy - upper, lower, waist, flanks, back.

thighs - inner, outer, front, back, knee, buttock, hips.

The trick is to request for nara to cover all these areas so that you'll look good. If you've read arthur's case studies, he've mentioned that someone went to hatyai to do arms but only covered arms & not the other areas like armpit, shoulder, upper back. So not satisfied, cannot wear sleeveless, tube etc then went to him.
Last edited by angelfern on Mon, 16 Nov 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 3:55 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi sasa,

hi Angel,

Took out the eye stitches when I was there.
Did eyes on 7th nov late noon, stitches is removed 11th nov morning.
the wound closed up already, applying scar cream 3 times a day.
I'm going back office on wed, bruises sure visible, i'll wear my tinted glasses to work.

Lipo stitches all removed execpt he left a stitch on my arms which Dr Nara ask me remove on today or tomorow.
Will ask my friend to remove for me.
I noticed all areas is 3 stitches, same goes for my gf.
Only my arms is an exception, 5 stitches.
Think cut bigger incision cos he touched quite a big area and took out alot.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 5:14 pm

Hi sasa & envyme,

How many incisions do both of u have for each part?
Arthur also mentioned that nara has one incision per part only, cannot remove as much & reach the difficult areas especially the upper part of the arms, whereas, he has no limit on his incision points.

One thing we need to note is that he do all 4 areas at one session (arms) so naturally have more incision points and is flexible to reach all the areas etc. Do you think Dr nara will not be able to remove much due to this factor? eg for arms, his incision point is at the elbow so cannot reach much of the upper arm area?