Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
loh loh

Post by loh loh » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:36 pm

pumpkin wrote:I got shortlisted! However, I'm still wearing braces.)=

Will they recruit girls with braces on?
oh when are you taking it out? if it is less than 6 months shld be fine.
apple

loh loh

Post by loh loh » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:49 pm

for skin check in stc is much more easier than walk in? cos tt time at stc wirte in, is under normal lighting, not much skin check done and onli ask few qns. dunno if this time is the same nt.
apple

Oli

Post by Oli » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:06 pm

anyone have got interview on 25th Nov @ 9.40am?? wanna meet up?? =D

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:16 pm

stc is normal lighting and the distance to walk is also shorter. haha.
sheraton skin check is much stressful cos got spot light. But in my opinion, i feel that its the same. It's up to them to whom they want to choose.

loh loh wrote:for skin check in stc is much more easier than walk in? cos tt time at stc wirte in, is under normal lighting, not much skin check done and onli ask few qns. dunno if this time is the same nt.

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:17 pm

if they are interested to recruit u, they will ask u when are u taking out your braces. dont worry. if they like you, they will select u.
loh loh wrote:
pumpkin wrote:I got shortlisted! However, I'm still wearing braces.)=

Will they recruit girls with braces on?
oh when are you taking it out? if it is less than 6 months shld be fine.

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:04 am

mine's 25 nov. 1120am.. who's near? wanna cab in together?

pacficgal

Post by pacficgal » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:45 am

I hope that this is true.. Missed the write-in... I dont wanna miss the walk-in.... =(
velvetrose wrote:from cozycot... someone can't attend the interview so she called and asked if can schedule to a weekend, then the recruitment person called her and said there will be a walk in on the 12th dec. She asked her to check the website when the date is nearing...

Dont know whether it's true info, hopefully yes.

amanda: I'm 1.66cm, 55.5kg

:D

YrreP

Post by YrreP » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 1:27 am

hi all!! me too got the interview at 25th nov!! :D 9.30am anyone?

nipnip22

Post by nipnip22 » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 6:47 am

MauriceChai wrote:
winks wrote:Hi all,

I am having the interview on 24 nov at 1.40pm. anyone's going at the same timing? :)
30mins after you!
Hi winks,

Mine is at the same time! But am thinking if I should go...
Cheers,
Nip

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 9:43 am

duriancake wrote:mine's 25 nov. 1120am.. who's near? wanna cab in together?
hey, mine is 25nov 11.10am! where do you stay?

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 9:54 am

sugahplume wrote:
amandababy wrote:
velvetrose wrote:
amanda: I'm 1.66cm, 55.5kg

:D
you're not fat la, quite tall. i must work harder to lose weight already. damn i'm the only one with weight issue here!
Hi amandababy I need to lose weight/fats too!! I'm 1.63 also... a bit lighter than you but it's not really the weight lah... it could be muscle ;)

I'm more concerned about my visible flabs =( time to hit the gym...!
sad to say, i look rather big-sized. 12 more days left, so eat less exercise more!

anyway, i've a friend who is a cabin crew of SIA now. msg her to ask her how she prepared for her interview. she said she didn't practise and it's a last minute thing to go for walk-in. she got in just that once. i guess some ppl are just really lucky. i hope i've the same luck on that day as well! hahaha

manukahoney

Post by manukahoney » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:03 am

amandababy wrote:
sugahplume wrote:
amandababy wrote: you're not fat la, quite tall. i must work harder to lose weight already. damn i'm the only one with weight issue here!
Hi amandababy I need to lose weight/fats too!! I'm 1.63 also... a bit lighter than you but it's not really the weight lah... it could be muscle ;)

I'm more concerned about my visible flabs =( time to hit the gym...!
sad to say, i look rather big-sized. 12 more days left, so eat less exercise more!

anyway, i've a friend who is a cabin crew of SIA now. msg her to ask her how she prepared for her interview. she said she didn't practise and it's a last minute thing to go for walk-in. she got in just that once. i guess some ppl are just really lucky. i hope i've the same luck on that day as well! hahaha
Hi Amandababy, You are not alone coz i'm also big bone n chubby. 164cm/58kg. But who cares..I'm gonna try to gain some experience. Try till i'm 29yrs old.. Haha.
Btw, if I have a scar on my wrist. I will cover it with concealer but during skin checking if i'm lucky enough to reach that stage, can wear a watch to cover? Or they will ask us to remove all accessories?

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:12 am

amandababy wrote:
duriancake wrote:mine's 25 nov. 1120am.. who's near? wanna cab in together?
hey, mine is 25nov 11.10am! where do you stay?
tampines. we can meet at mrt station and cab in as well.

p/s: i think i have weight issuse too. :/

zxtangellove

Post by zxtangellove » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:39 am

mdamilan wrote: I'm taking NPL to attend. Only cos I want to fulfill a curiosity, and not continue pondering. So I reckon you should just give it a shot. Everyone has different perspective. I'm working in a bank too but to be honest, I miss my waitressing days when I was still in Australia.. and many other reasons. :)
I miss schooling days. regret never play hard and study harder enuff.. :(

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:52 am

manukahoney wrote: Hi Amandababy, You are not alone coz i'm also big bone n chubby. 164cm/58kg. But who cares..I'm gonna try to gain some experience. Try till i'm 29yrs old.. Haha.
Btw, if I have a scar on my wrist. I will cover it with concealer but during skin checking if i'm lucky enough to reach that stage, can wear a watch to cover? Or they will ask us to remove all accessories?
Hi manukahoney, finally found someone with weight issue as well. lol. how old are you? i thought so too, try till i get in. no harm trying anyway.
i have scar on my wrist too! but i heard have to remove all accessories. so the only way is to conceal it flawlessly. good luck girl! when's your interview?