Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
tangeve
Regular
Regular

Post by tangeve » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 8:45 pm

Hey anyone going on the 24th around 940am, contact me [email protected]! :D

Shirini

Post by Shirini » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 9:05 pm

zxtangellove wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: Ahhh Facebook... that is not friend lah, just another pilot on a hunting trip in Facebook... and he delete you for that LOL... what a MAN !! Shame on him...
This dude... petty and ungentlemanly. I really don't wish to sound mean.. He might have been jilted by some air stewardess before?

He told me that he is after cabin crew but nobody seems to be interested in him because everyone thinks that he looks too young

manukahoney

Re: 10.50 am on Nov 24

Post by manukahoney » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 9:46 pm

ssugarush wrote:
MauriceChai wrote:
sapphire21 wrote: alright! contact me at [email protected] :)) then we can liaise further! woo

I'll go with you guys! haha i'll be contacting you pinksoda!!
Awesome.. Got khakis to chit chat..lol :D

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:04 pm

Shirini wrote:He told me that he is after cabin crew but nobody seems to be interested in him because everyone thinks that he looks too young
we never do like the tech crews, well at least most of us. cheapskates. :cool:

ssugarush

Post by ssugarush » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:14 pm

manukahoney wrote:
ssugarush wrote:
MauriceChai wrote:

I'll go with you guys! haha i'll be contacting you pinksoda!!
Awesome.. Got khakis to chit chat..lol :D
Hope they'll let me in on the 24th with both of you man! lol just taking my chances else it's fate already. Flying off on the day they designated the interview. what luck!!!!

Oli

Post by Oli » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:40 pm

I'm at 9.40 am on 25 nov. early too. =( Anyway, your friend went through 2 rounds? I hardly think they'll do away with skin check.[/quote]

hey, exactly same timing as me =D we might be in the same group

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:54 pm

Advance bookings indicate that demand for air travel has stopped
declining and is gradually recovering. The capacity programmed for the remainder of the year appears well matched to the demand. The market conditions allow for some rollback of promotional pricing but yields are unlikely to get back to pre-crisis levels within the next six months.

The cooperation of the employees and the unions on measures necessary
to contain costs has assisted the Company to navigate the global economic downturn so far. The directors and the management recognize the sacrifices made by our staff and are confident that with their continued support, the Company will emerge stronger from the recession.
:shock: :???: :shock: :???: :shock: :???:

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:39 am

ssugarush wrote:
manukahoney wrote:
ssugarush wrote: Awesome.. Got khakis to chit chat..lol :D
Hope they'll let me in on the 24th with both of you man! lol just taking my chances else it's fate already. Flying off on the day they designated the interview. what luck!!!!
loh loh wrote:
BeR wrote:
loh loh wrote:
BeR wrote:
amandababy wrote:
pongpong wrote:
do u guys think they will only send the dates today? *fingers crossed*

i'm guessing so. and i haven't got any notification email as well..

Haiz..well..me too haven got any reply yet..my frd submitted same date as me have receive.....

Did you submit cover letter? cos i applied on the 29th but still nv get mail.

i submitted everything...haha...wonder is it age problem?me 29

hmm, i'm not so sure leh. but last time i signed up, where by the interviews they break into dec and jan, 2 times. they didn't shortlist me for dec, but shortlist me for the 2nd one. so dunno if tts the case this time nt

Why dun u just try walking in for the interview? There's one guy from the prev thread mentioned that got ppl just attend the interview without submitting their online application lolx.

Could it be possible that name list will be generated out according
to the time slots allotted? So it'll be quite risky and embarrassing if
their name is not in it or something. I don't know.

ah ah.no you cant walk in to STC just like that. Upon reaching, you will be asked to give your nric for verification at the s.guard office and they will do a match if your name is on their list. If no, they will informyou that your name is not there and you cant go in. I went for the write in previously and the girl who was infront of me in the queue tried to "walk in" but was rejected flatly by the s.guard.

Think u have to stick to the allotted time slots.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:49 am

"The SIA Group recorded a net loss attributable to equity holders of $159 million for the second quarter of the financial year. This was an improvement of $148 million from the first quarter's net loss of $307 million."

Look on the bright side, We are recovering .... :wink:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:54 am

Abercrombie wrote:"The SIA Group recorded a net loss attributable to equity holders of $159 million for the second quarter of the financial year. This was an improvement of $148 million from the first quarter's net loss of $307 million."

Look on the bright side, We are recovering .... :wink:
Muhahahaha, roster is out later in the day. Goodluck buddy! :cool:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:00 am

No such luck for me, I am on a roll man, 5 mths in a roll liao.... haizz I had even loss the strength to complain already... :roll:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:03 am

Abercrombie wrote:No such luck for me, I am on a roll man, 5 mths in a roll liao.... haizz I had even loss the strength to complain already... :roll:
330? 345? or 380? :oops:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:06 am

380... :x ok lah dont complain too much liao later scare away all the new blood to replace us from the suffering :P (ok..ok...its a joke... ) :wink:

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:10 am

Abercrombie wrote:380... :x ok lah dont complain too much liao later scare away all the new blood to replace us from the suffering :P (ok..ok...its a joke... ) :wink:

Hello. Do you have any tips to share with us (new blood) for the upcoming interview held at STC?:D

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:14 am

Abercrombie wrote:380... :x ok lah dont complain too much liao later scare away all the new blood to replace us from the suffering :P (ok..ok...its a joke... ) :wink:
380 ok leh? :o i had errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... nvm. lets pray for the better.

but new blood to replace us, meaning loose roster. maybe we work more on D2 and skip the J2 part. :cool: