Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
loh loh

Post by loh loh » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:22 pm

Shirini wrote:But I think you need to show the invitation email to the guard at STC if the interview is going to be held there this time
really ar? i'm not so sure abt it. that time the indian man guard nv check. but onli need to surrender ur I/C
apple

loh loh

Post by loh loh » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:23 pm

chanelislove wrote:hey girls, i actually uploaded my CV but i have yet to submit my cover letter so i just closed the window.

but i received an email from SIA regarding my uploaded CV and now when i wanna upload my cover letter, i'm unable to. i'm not sure if i have apply for the job. :(
oh i also nv submit the cover letter leh. lol. looks like we just have to wait and hope we are allowed for the interview. :)
apple

sugahplume

Post by sugahplume » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:22 pm

loh loh wrote:
chanelislove wrote:hey girls, i actually uploaded my CV but i have yet to submit my cover letter so i just closed the window.

but i received an email from SIA regarding my uploaded CV and now when i wanna upload my cover letter, i'm unable to. i'm not sure if i have apply for the job. :(
oh i also nv submit the cover letter leh. lol. looks like we just have to wait and hope we are allowed for the interview. :)

hmmm i think if your application goes through, they will email you saying 'thank you for your application for the position.... etc' - i got that, and another email about the resume. if i'm not wrong, the cover letter is optional?

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:41 pm

ya, cover letter is optional. I also just checked, application is closed i think. probably email invitations will be send by next week..hope interview faster come come..old liao..

Amyxo_xo

Post by Amyxo_xo » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:01 am

mouse wrote:ya, cover letter is optional. I also just checked, application is closed i think. probably email invitations will be send by next week..hope interview faster come come..old liao..
Me too..

loh loh

Post by loh loh » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:01 am

mouse wrote:ya, cover letter is optional. I also just checked, application is closed i think. probably email invitations will be send by next week..hope interview faster come come..old liao..
waa, i so scared man. :( i day and night keep thinking about the interview. but i try not to pin too much hope cos i think its not easy and luck plays a part. later i get very disappointed. haha. good luck to everyone!
apple

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:07 am

me too everyday think think and think. Luck plays a big big part - i totally agree. But then again, if its fated for you, its for you. Just try your best! :)

Amyxo_xo

Post by Amyxo_xo » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:09 am

[/quote]waa, i so scared man. :( i day and night keep thinking about the interview. but i try not to pin too much hope cos i think its not easy and luck plays a part. later i get very disappointed. haha. good luck to everyone![/quote]

Me too.. but i guess, you just have to prepare yourself for it and do your best. If really bad luck, in the end dont get it, at least you know you tried your very best. Good luck to you too yea!

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:17 am

how old are u all? How many times u all tried?

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:49 am

mouse wrote:how old are u all? How many times u all tried?

Haiz. I wanna submit my application but they removed the ads today instead of 12 November 2009.

loh loh

Post by loh loh » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 1:21 am

i'm turning 21 this yr, tried once. got in to round 2 tt time. :(
apple

whitepetals
Chatter
Chatter

Post by whitepetals » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 1:29 am

i just turned 21 too. haha. got into the final rd like last year. after tt kept getting stuck at round 2. zzz.

Amyxo_xo

Post by Amyxo_xo » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 3:56 am

25 here! And first time trying, but after hearing so much from my friends, its enough to make me scared too.

tangeve
Regular
Regular

Post by tangeve » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 8:34 am

Oh? What else they said in the letter? Any good news?

Ugh im so nervous too! Apparently in the older threads they said ard 3 out of 10 will be chosen on average!

I'm 21. still in e midst of preparing for my finals while worrying abt this.. :(

sugahplume

Post by sugahplume » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 8:46 am

Amyxo_xo wrote:
25 here! And first time trying, but after hearing so much from my friends, its enough to make me scared too.
i'm 23, and first time trying too. yeah heard it's like super strict and what not... quite worried also!

and wondering, if i have a contract which ends in april, do you think they will still accept me?