Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 1:28 pm

sasa05_ wrote:
angelfern wrote:Hi sasa05,

When r u going to Nara's? buy sineech, good for bruising and swelling.
Hello Angel,

I'm leaving coming fri. :D
Got 2 packets sinecch already.
Instruction is loading dose is 1 pre-op, 1 post-op and last is before bed.
I was thinking if all my ops are at night, by the time i reached back hotel, it'll be time for bed.
Can I just take 1 loading dose pre-op, so called combine the post-op and bedtime dose and just take 1 tab and off to bed?
Like this, I can have 3 days of loading dose instead of 2 days as I have 5-6 days of op (2 pkts = 6 loading dose tabs)
Now wonderng if this method can work or not.

Those who had lipo done by Dr Nara, what time are the ops normally scheduled at? :???:

Oh good, remember to post when u're back. can't wait to read more stories. Bringing your lap top? going alone? Did u buy it from rachel or somewhere else. How much is it now? We've to buy a packet for my sis too when we go taipei.

Previously, i only take one pkt of sineech for each op so don't know. Maybe take the dosage every 4 to 6 hrs apart? ask envyme!

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 1:33 pm

Hi jamie,

Thanks! :)

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 1:55 pm

angelfern wrote:Oh good, remember to post when u're back. can't wait to read more stories. Bringing your lap top? going alone? Did u buy it from rachel or somewhere else. How much is it now? We've to buy a packet for my sis too when we go taipei.

Previously, i only take one pkt of sineech for each op so don't know. Maybe take the dosage every 4 to 6 hrs apart? ask envyme!
Will be going with a friend.
Laptop wise not confirmed. I don't have laptop but a gf said I can have hers to bring along. But I haven't get it yet so can't confirm as now.

I got sinecch from Rachel. Each packet is $58.
Envy me!!! you're wanted! :P
You did 4 areas previously at Dr Nara right?? Which areas you took sinecch and how you took them?

foxxie

Post by foxxie » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 5:18 pm

Hi jamie,
Totally agree with you,
I started to read the PS in Taiwan thread now. Thx for intro-ed me to Dr. Kao & Dr. Hsu. :D

I looked at Dr. Kao's website, i was impressed with the result!
Since i don't want any revisions, i think using rib cartilage is the answer.
Hopefully rib cartilage wont look too high and fake cuz i wont let everybody knows bout my nose job, hence i want a subtle result.

Sorry for being out of the topic >.<

anyways, Dr. Somyos said, he'll do my tip too, he uses ear cartilage for the tip. I heard that ear cartilage would absorbs by the time tho' :(

He replied:
"
1. As the name implied, I shape implant is 1 stick and L shape has leg.

2. The pointed look or hard tip appearance are mainly caused by the wrong design ie. too long leg, too pointed tip or using the hard type of silicone .It is less likely caused by L shape nature.

3. The nature look nose can be obtained from a good subtle design L shape implant using soft silicone.

4. An alternative to silicone implant is using permanent filler (hydrogel) to augment the bridge and correct the tip using your own septal cartilage."

hmm i don't think to go with filler
:shock:

Hey Jamie do you have MSN?? thx!

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 5:23 pm

Hi everyone...'

I am in lee garden hotel now. It has wireless internet access so nt to worry. I did my op last night and it lasted 5 hours!!! Breast implant, alar reduction and chin implant.

Initially suppose to do nose revision but did not in the end. For ppl doing BA, please have someone to take care of you!!! My BA is through armpit incision. Cohesive gel implant. now my breast is swollen and it's damned painful. I think the pain killer is not strong enough.

The lower half of my face is very swollen. I hope that i will get better tomorrow. my head is damned itchy cuz can't wash hair. damned.

Nara is a very very nice and patient doctor. He listens to what i want and give his honest opinion and advice. You can trust him on that. the clinic of his is not as run down as it sounds. I think its even better than the hospital.

The staff at the hospital damned rude and noisy.

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 5:48 pm

foxxie wrote:Hi jamie,
Totally agree with you,
I started to read the PS in Taiwan thread now. Thx for intro-ed me to Dr. Kao & Dr. Hsu. :D

I looked at Dr. Kao's website, i was impressed with the result!
Since i don't want any revisions, i think using rib cartilage is the answer.
Hopefully rib cartilage wont look too high and fake cuz i wont let everybody knows bout my nose job, hence i want a subtle result.

Sorry for being out of the topic >.<

anyways, Dr. Somyos said, he'll do my tip too, he uses ear cartilage for the tip. I heard that ear cartilage would absorbs by the time tho' :(

He replied:
"
1. As the name implied, I shape implant is 1 stick and L shape has leg.

2. The pointed look or hard tip appearance are mainly caused by the wrong design ie. too long leg, too pointed tip or using the hard type of silicone .It is less likely caused by L shape nature.

3. The nature look nose can be obtained from a good subtle design L shape implant using soft silicone.

4. An alternative to silicone implant is using permanent filler (hydrogel) to augment the bridge and correct the tip using your own septal cartilage."

hmm i don't think to go with filler
:shock:

Hey Jamie do you have MSN?? thx!
I'll PM you my ID...

Btw, yea the filler idea isn't so good. And also, I want to point out septal cartilage is not ear or ribs cartilage, but cartilage from your nose septum. Its a world of difference compared to other sources of cartilage especially for asian patients lol.

The thing is, usually asian patients like us have smaller noses so we don't have sufficient cartilage to harvest.

babypink1567

Post by babypink1567 » Mon, 02 Nov 2009 4:34 am

Hi,

i m looking for pple to go to Nara's together. My first time doing ps and m scared. Hope to find kakis to go together at least we can take care of each other along the way.
please email me if interested.
[email protected] :)

babypink1567

Visit to Nara

Post by babypink1567 » Mon, 02 Nov 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Maner23,

as i do not have enuf posts, therefore cannot pm you. Looking for company to Nara's together to b able to take care of each other along the way. Anyone interested?
Can email me mah?
[email protected]

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:23 am

sasa05_ wrote:
Thanks for the detailed info.
I always thought anti-inflammatory is to apply on wounds to prevent them from getting infected. Didn't know it prevents the wound from healing. :o

So when after doing double eyelids, we just clean the wound with the solution Dr. Nara gives? Any meds or advice to speed up the healing process?
How can we apply cold compress w/o our eyes getting wet? :???:

Thanks.
Cold compress eye pad does not have much condensate water if not freezed. Put a tissue to cover eyes then follow by the chilled eye pad.

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Tue, 03 Nov 2009 8:54 pm

perfectcut22 wrote:Hi everyone...'

I am in lee garden hotel now. It has wireless internet access so nt to worry. I did my op last night and it lasted 5 hours!!! Breast implant, alar reduction and chin implant.

Initially suppose to do nose revision but did not in the end. For ppl doing BA, please have someone to take care of you!!! My BA is through armpit incision. Cohesive gel implant. now my breast is swollen and it's damned painful. I think the pain killer is not strong enough.

The lower half of my face is very swollen. I hope that i will get better tomorrow. my head is damned itchy cuz can't wash hair. damned.

Nara is a very very nice and patient doctor. He listens to what i want and give his honest opinion and advice. You can trust him on that. the clinic of his is not as run down as it sounds. I think its even better than the hospital.

hey babe can u tell me more info abt the BA?
Dont mind me asking what size did u do?
BA is not at his clinic right, did u stay for 1 night at the hospital?
never too late to change!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:43 am

sasa05_ wrote:
angelfern wrote:Oh good, remember to post when u're back. can't wait to read more stories. Bringing your lap top? going alone? Did u buy it from rachel or somewhere else. How much is it now? We've to buy a packet for my sis too when we go taipei.

Will be going with a friend.
Laptop wise not confirmed. I don't have laptop but a gf said I can have hers to bring along. But I haven't get it yet so can't confirm as now.

I got sinecch from Rachel. Each packet is $58.
Envy me!!! you're wanted! :P
You did 4 areas previously at Dr Nara right?? Which areas you took sinecch and how you took them?
HIHI!! Sorry for late reply AGAIN. been busy. Yeap I got took 2 packets of Sinecch, erm, I took st packet accordingly as instruction, then after 1st packet finished, start the 2nd pack on the day 1 and skip the pre op, post op n right after op that column. That column throw away.

I mean that's for me la cos this is what makemeheal.com staff advice me when i asked them. =)

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:43 am

Hey babe! i wanna noe also about the BA!!! please share more yah!!!

hibear

Post by hibear » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 3:15 pm

has anyone done rihinoplasty, alarplasty and cheek implants with Dr putt before? can procedure be done on the same day. is it painful and which hotel to stay in Kosit Hotel or Lee garden Hotel.

Ebony

Post by Ebony » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 5:39 pm

hibear wrote:has anyone done rihinoplasty, alarplasty and cheek implants with Dr putt before? can procedure be done on the same day. is it painful and which hotel to stay in Kosit Hotel or Lee garden Hotel.
Hi to hibear and everyone, i'm new here. I'm interested in Rhinoplasty. Was thinking of going to Dr Putt too. And i have a round tip nose is Alarplasty recommend to do together also? I read the previous thread saying Dr Putt don't do Alar right?

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:35 pm

momoko wrote:

hey babe can u tell me more info abt the BA?
Dont mind me asking what size did u do?
BA is not at his clinic right, did u stay for 1 night at the hospital?
I did 230cc only. Cuz i am very slim, i cant take too big breast, not nice on me anyway. I am contented now.

Ba is done in a hospital and i stayed one night there.

HOspital bed gave me bad back ache!!!

Day of surgery...

My whole ops is 5 hours long!! i did ba, alarplasty and chin implant all at once!!! I woke up in pain due to BA. Of course it was after the surgery!!! Dont worry about the injection cuz not painful at all.

But Ba to me is very very painful, maybe cuz i dont have much breast tissues to stretch so different ppl might be diff bah.

I was wheeled into ops room and waited for nara. The lady anesthesiologist is so nice she came to calm me down and talk to me. Finally after about 45 mins freezing cold in the ops room, nara came and i breathe in the oxygen mask then concussed! Next thing i know is, cold and pain. Can't move. Check out of the hotel after the next day and proceed to hospital.

Day 2,3, is quite bad for me, alot of pressure on my chest. But just endure thru these 3-4 days, things should get better after that.