Singapore Expats

i have got to be THE best date ..

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
maya

i have got to be THE best date ..

Post by maya » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:22 pm

really, i am pretty, funny and i know i am a lot of fun plus whenever on a date i ALWAYS pay, it happenes when i have a couple of drinks, i insist on paying everytime, if the guy's cute i invite him home and ..............
in the morning there's always a good hot breakfast waiting and lastly we always remain good friends

i obviously do what i do,because its what I want and i do it for myself so anybody even thinking i just want to please people is absolutely wrong.

but i think i will go broke at the rate i am going so next time guys please i beg you please foot the bill even if i make a terrible scene.

haha

Post by haha » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:56 pm

this is a wind up, right???

maya

Post by maya » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 3:00 pm

huh????
wind up??i have absolutely no idea what you meant by that
care to explain
really curious

Devil

Re: i have got to be THE best date ..

Post by Devil » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 3:17 pm

So what is your exact problem?

U shud not be on earth.... cos u sound like paradise... :D

merlin69

Lovely

Post by merlin69 » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 4:34 pm

Its quite refreshing knowing that there are still sane people on earth. I'll foot the bill next time.

jordi

Post by jordi » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 5:07 pm

i cannot say the same for the rest of the ppl out there... but why do i find this hard to believe....
really, i am pretty, funny and i know i am a lot of fun plus whenever on a date i ALWAYS pay, it happenes when i have a couple of drinks, i insist on paying everytime, if the guy's cute i invite him home and ..............
in the morning there's always a good hot breakfast waiting and lastly we always remain good friends

i obviously do what i do,because its what I want and i do it for myself so anybody even thinking i just want to please people is absolutely wrong.

but i think i will go broke at the rate i am going so next time guys please i beg you please foot the bill even if i make a terrible scene.

Kash

Re: i have got to be THE best date ..

Post by Kash » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 5:16 pm

maya wrote:really, i am pretty, funny and i know i am a lot of fun plus whenever on a date i ALWAYS pay, it happenes when i have a couple of drinks, i insist on paying everytime, if the guy's cute i invite him home and ..............

So MAYA, what does one do to get to go out with you???...sounds like a paradise but we can always share it....the BILL i mean.....

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 1:59 pm

Are you Maya from last years Singapore Idols contest....

If yes keep your cash the good times are on me :wink:

BTW I have always liked the idea of being a kept man - By a woman of means I mean not by an institution of any kind of course lah :roll:

maya

Post by maya » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 8:38 pm

hey banafa, sorry aint the girl on singapore idol. but we could meet anyway right??

bentot

Post by bentot » Mon, 21 Mar 2005 4:27 am

looks like u r looking for a companion? how abt we go for a date :lol:

Soft Stallion

Post by Soft Stallion » Tue, 22 Mar 2005 2:22 pm

Hi Maya,

I am a 27/m working in Singapore. I am fun loving and have been quite a frequent visitor to the pub....but not in Singapore..its too expensive compared to Mumbai.

I am average looking and can be good company...

If u feel interested then drop in a line or add me on ur messenger list..

[email protected]

This weekend is along weekend!

Post by Guest » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 3:28 am

You sound like a great date to have when a guy is feeling broke...:) you can always take me home but I might not last till breakfast :)... always happy to buy you a drink sometime..

Hugger68

Post by Hugger68 » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 3:30 am

oops.. that guest was me..email is [email protected]

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 7:27 am

Ahhhhh... MEN! Tripping over their tongues and other body parts at the thought of an "available" female... and one who pays yet.

How do I get a cut to the front of the line?

maya

Post by maya » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:11 am

boys, this was not, i repeat NOT an invitation for every broke, bored and lonely individuals ok!!!!
and the guest from mumbai you sound like a big cheapstake and i have only met too many of you .

and the one who mentioned who cant last till breakfast ,makes me wonder why?? do you have a curfew??
i could go on ranting since i've had enough of singaporean men both local and expats ,this place has got to be THE place for all the saddest bunch , where are all the cool guys???????
its a punishment to be here and see all you pathetic lot
shit i really do not deserve .