Singapore Expats

confused entrepass or employment pass

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
desire83

confused entrepass or employment pass

Post by desire83 » Fri, 30 Oct 2009 4:10 am

hi all! i m in singapore right now and planning to invest in franchise business i hv worked out all the details.. i have applied through a company and they 1st incorporated a company for me.. they told me after 14 days of incorporation they will subit my application for ep i.e employement pass .. according to my knowledge if a foreigner wishes to invest in singapore they should apply for entre pass and i have the required funds... i am a little confused are they fooling me! whn i questioned they told me that chances of getting an entrepass are slim compare to employement pass but i m still not convinced..
also i feel if i have 50000 paid up capital and a good busiiness plan i should go for entrepass than employment pass..
waiting for replies and suggestions

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 30 Oct 2009 6:55 am

Is this for you or your "friend" who is a bankrupt in the middle east? :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

desire83

Post by desire83 » Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:08 am

hahaha no no... he decided not to come!