Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 9:57 pm

AV1981 wrote:
ilynnew wrote:thats good news to hear if its the truth (:
even if it isnt, there's no need for such sarcasm.
seriously, this is but a mere platform for interested candidates to find out more.
& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.
Yes! 100% and 1% agreed with you. =D>
There you again AV1981 showing us all just how dumb you are; first of all you tried to berate me based on the fact that I am not in Singapore yet my information is the same as anybody else's if of course you bother to read the newspapers and listen to the news which you clearly do not. You then said 'oh but I have friends who are cabin crew'. :lol: Does it occur to you they about a much as the average 'joe' in the street! Think they sit in at the directors board meetings do you? Do they know what the company's future itentions might be? Do they know when the recession is going to the end or do you simply think you will wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal?

As for being constructive you should read digestive and understand my posts as they are constructive and I have helped people here.

As for the Mother and Father remark stick it where counts as there is always somebody like you trying to appear superior and so well informed when you haven't posted a single thing worth reading which as indicated by another poster earlier amounts to BS!

Now go read some papers listen to the news and accept reality for what it is, you may not like it but which do you prefer fact of fiction?
:lol:

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:57 pm

Plavt wrote:
AV1981 wrote:
ilynnew wrote:thats good news to hear if its the truth (:
even if it isnt, there's no need for such sarcasm.
seriously, this is but a mere platform for interested candidates to find out more.
& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.
Yes! 100% and 1% agreed with you. =D>
There you again AV1981 showing us all just how dumb you are; first of all you tried to berate me based on the fact that I am not in Singapore yet my information is the same as anybody else's if of course you bother to read the newspapers and listen to the news which you clearly do not. You then said 'oh but I have friends who are cabin crew'. :lol: Does it occur to you they about a much as the average 'joe' in the street! Think they sit in at the directors board meetings do you? Do they know what the company's future itentions might be? Do they know when the recession is going to the end or do you simply think you will wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal?

As for being constructive you should read digestive and understand my posts as they are constructive and I have helped people here.

As for the Mother and Father remark stick it where counts as there is always somebody like you trying to appear superior and so well informed when you haven't posted a single thing worth reading which as indicated by another poster earlier amounts to BS!

Now go read some papers listen to the news and accept reality for what it is, you may not like it but which do you prefer fact of fiction?
:lol:
Hahahaha. You are not humble at all. Who is the dumb is very depends on each one's understanding. Who is the one is acting superior is very obvious here. Don't act like you are smarter than others. You should learn how to respect others, even here. You don't know who I am right? So do I. Who knows maybe one day, you work under me??? Hahahaah. Never say never. This is my last messege to you. I don't want to talk to such a rude people like you. Don't disturb me anymore. Thanks.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 1:32 am

AV1981 wrote: Hahahaha. You are not humble at all. Who is the dumb is very depends on each one's understanding. Who is the one is acting superior is very obvious here. Don't act like you are smarter than others. You should learn how to respect others, even here. You don't know who I am right? So do I. Who knows maybe one day, you work under me??? Hahahaah. Never say never. This is my last messege to you. I don't want to talk to such a rude people like you. Don't disturb me anymore. Thanks.
I never said I was humble, you must be seeing things. Understanding? Since you don't understand what a recession is or its effects, then think what that makes you. I am not acting like I am smarter than others than is just your poor pathetic interpetation and who says I don't respect others? You simply don't know what you are talking about. I am not interested who you are and will never be working under you for sure but then of course you will never have a decent job. I couldn't care less whether you think I am rude or not but then of course you couldn't write a constructive reply to me or in reference to anything else. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it! :tongue:

Ps: Wasn't too difficult finding out who you are, right down to your ethnicity, language and I even what you look like. :lol:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 5:21 pm

Hey chill guys, this is not the place for personal attack and argument, please keep to the respective board for specific discussion. Maybe there should be a board for people to argue with each other :) I too had heard rumour that there is a recuitment in the month of November. However I can't find anything in writing anywhere :roll: Please post it if anyone do come across one. Best to do now is to get yourself prepared for the interview just in case there is really one coming up. It will not hurt for you to prepare early as there is really alot to read up and to get your thoughts organise for the interview. Good Luck guys :D

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:41 pm

Abercrombie wrote:I too had heard rumour that there is a recuitment in the month of November. However I can't find anything in writing anywhere :roll
Hi Abercrombie,
Nice of you to show your face once in a while. :P Take my advice and ignore rumours, I doubt very much if there will be any recruitment for some time. Have a look at my thread 'Singapore Airlines is Recruiting? Bah Humbug.' From the information available to anybody it should be clear that it is extremly unlikely. No surprise then you cannot find any written confirmation although you bothered to look.

The problem is not so much people don't know when it will start again but when people make silly statements such as ' there will soon be another recruitment drive' Even worse they never confirm where such information came from but admit it is hearsay as are rumours. The fact is nobody really knows. Times are hard for a good many of us young and old, we will just have to live with it. :(

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 9:29 pm

Like abercrombie, i too have heard of this 'rumour' but couldn't find any written nor spoken evidence from the authorities to confirm this.

Would advise all hopefuls to prepare yourselves, not just for interviews but for your life ahead as a cc. Inform yourselves of the current situation of the company, welfare, policies etc. so as not to regret a career decision. Pls dispose of the idea that flying is so 'prestigious' and what not because u will most likely think otherwise after you begin. Do your research. Find out more from current crew.

Have realistic expectations and you will be more likely to enjoy this wonderful experience ;)

Hope i make sense.
The world at your doorstep...

Blade
Regular
Regular

Post by Blade » Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:21 am

You are all not privi to the company's plans.Who is to say they won't.
It's a good ploy to hire new joiners if only to get ride of the dead wood - and you know who you are..

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:11 pm

SQ's hiring once again. :) It's a write-in interview this time. Resumes are to be sent by the 12th of Nov. More details on the website... Unbelievable but true!

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:33 pm

hafiz_ wrote:SQ's hiring once again. :) It's a write-in interview this time. Resumes are to be sent by the 12th of Nov. More details on the website... Unbelievable but true!
What website is that? Certainly not the SQ website at:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/c ... n_crew.jsp

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:51 pm

Oh, that's weird. I saw it there an hour ago. I even got a confirmation e-mail form them stating that I have applied for the job. Anyway, it is still at http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/MAIN ... efault.cfm

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 3:06 pm

hafiz_ wrote:Oh, that's weird. I saw it there an hour ago. I even got a confirmation e-mail form them stating that I have applied for the job. Anyway, it is still at http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/MAIN ... efault.cfm
For those who like to base on "facts and figures" now is the time to open your big eyes to see. Hahahahaha.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 3:52 pm

AV1981 wrote:
For those who like to base on "facts and figures" now is the time to open your big eyes to see. Hahahahaha.
You should go back and read something I said earlier, like I said HALF-WIT!

fairlady_1504

SQ Hiring

Post by fairlady_1504 » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 3:59 pm

wow what a shocking news..
wondering whats gonna happen with the others "on hold,waiting for training crew" out there...

:shock: :shock:

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 4:00 pm

I was editing something and the post wasn't even there for a minute. Now you and I aren't going to get along so let's leave it at that.

Plavt.

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 4:26 pm

Opps, looks like they ARE recruiting. That's GOOD NEWS! :D
The world at your doorstep...