Singapore Expats

east coast playgroup

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
jazzle

Meet up

Post by jazzle » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:46 am

I'm at Bedok south Ave 3 too! My baby girl is coming 6 months old.

pj_in_singers

Post by pj_in_singers » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 2:04 pm

jillardy wrote:Hi! We are new in the Tampines Area (St. 21) and would like to meet up with family with kids from 1-2 years. I also would like to form a group for infant aquatics. Anyone interested? My baby boy is 1 year old.

SMS Jill 93599305
To Jillardy and anyone else in Changi/Tampines/East area.. I'd love to meet up with parents of kids/babies between 10 mths to 3 years old. Or close enough :) I have a 10 mth and 2 year old.

Any playdates or mothers group planned?

em123

Post by em123 » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 3:39 pm

Hiya,

I'm also new to the area. Have a daughter of nearly 4 and a bump - due on New Years Day. Would also love to join a play group in the East. Seems like a lot of us out there........what's the best way of arranging something?

Thanks
Emma

Lanat

Also on the East Coast

Post by Lanat » Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:16 pm

Hiya,

I have just moved to the East Coast and only arrived in Singapore 2 months ago. I have a 6 month old daughter and we would love to meet some mums and babies for Scarlett to play with.

PLease let me know of any upcoming get togethers.

Lana

Lanat

Also on the East Coast

Post by Lanat » Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:17 pm

Hiya,

I have just moved to the East Coast and only arrived in Singapore 2 months ago. I have a 6 month old daughter and we would love to meet some mums and babies for Scarlett to play with.

PLease let me know of any upcoming get togethers.

Lana

smayrhofer
Regular
Regular

Post by smayrhofer » Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:31 pm

Hi Lana,

I have a 6 month old too! Aidan is his name. We live on marine parade, near parkway. Perhaps we could meet for coffee at parkway sometime?

Please email me at [email protected]

Sheila

pumpkin101

Post by pumpkin101 » Fri, 06 Nov 2009 6:00 pm

Hi there...

My gal is slightly older, 25mths old... would be nice to meet up if there is any gathering... maybe we could meet at a park nearby OR sand play if have a mini picnic?

Do you guys prefer to meet over the week days??? Thought might be better since weekend I believe youguys wanna KIV for your family...

Diay

Post by Diay » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:19 am

Hey,
we just moved to Singapore. We are searching for a play group and living close to tana merah mrt. My son is 13 month old and we are expecting soon another child. Maybe you know something? Thx :-) Diay

jancieisoverseas

Playgroup on East Coast - Rosemount

Post by jancieisoverseas » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 2:22 pm

Hi All,

I go to really good playgroup on the East Coast. It is held at Rosemount Kindergarten ( a really sweet expat kindi run by an Aussie mum and her daughter). It is every Wed and Thurs from 9.15 and it is cheap ( cost 20 bucks).

Diay

Post by Diay » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 1:20 pm

Hi jancieisoverseas,

thx for your recommendation, I went today and it was very nice, I will go more often as my son enjoys it to be with a lot of children.

Hi all,
I would also be very interested in a private organized playgroup at the east coast - the kids and moms are playing together, socializing,... I ´ve had very good experience in the former place we lived. Maybe anyone has a recommendation or maybe some moms would like to invite me and my 13months old son for playing,...? post or pm would be fine

Cheers,
Diay

Angelina Smith

Post by Angelina Smith » Tue, 02 Feb 2010 5:15 pm

Hi Everybody,

How about any one interested in water play dates? Stage & Such at Clarke Quay has great warm water facilities and informal sessions every Wednesday - from 9am - 11am and Fridays 3-5pm.

Thaiclan
Chatter
Chatter

Playgroup at Bedok

Post by Thaiclan » Thu, 04 Feb 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Diay and other Mums,
Rosemount was so packed last week and today...I find it a bit too much with 15 - 20 mums and bubs!

Im going to organise a session next week at my place just to get a group going. I have a very large unit so am happy to host, or maybe we could alternate or use a function room or something.

My daughter AsiaLilly is 14months and we live at Bedok. How does Wednesday morning suit? Say around 10am? I used to teach Kindermusik so have a good repertoire of songs :-)

PM me and lets see if we cant get something running.........

Diay

Post by Diay » Thu, 04 Feb 2010 6:03 pm

Hi Thaiclan, I can´t pm you, too early, I still have to post more. I went also today and yeah, it´s a bit busy. Also I would prefer something more private. So I would like to join your place if possible. Just: I have no time on Wednesday mornings. What about mo, tue or fri? Maybe you can pm me, if not, just let me know.

Cheers,
Diay

Angelina Smith

Post by Angelina Smith » Fri, 05 Feb 2010 10:00 am

Hi Diay & Thaiclan & other mums,

Please keep me in the loop too. Like Diay I am too new on this forum to PM so if possible please post on the forum or perhaps we can email each other.

I took my toddler to the water play - it was fun! We both had a good time. The lady owner also informed me that they do this thing called playdates at your doorstep where they send a playgroup leader to condo function rooms or even homes to facilitate private playgroups.

The cost varies according to number of kids - between $20 - $30 for 90 minute session. I attend many playgroups with my son and I feel that a professionally run one once a week would do him some good. I am keen to ask these people for a trial. Anyone else?

hmum

Post by hmum » Sun, 14 Feb 2010 9:26 am

Hi all,
My oldest boy attends One World International School on Upper Changi Rd East and they are starting a parent and toddler playgroup from the 23rd Feb. Not sure of all the details but their email is [email protected]
Helen