Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 6:32 pm

angelfern wrote:Thanks envyme for your detailed post. very informative.

Yay! that means I don't have to lose 10kg till my ideal weight, lose 6kg can go liao.
will at least keep me motivated. just jogged twice last week, stopped for a few days already.

Arthur prefers slimmer gals to do all the parts within 1 surgery to max the result.

the bathing part i'm still blur, for eg,

1) Day 1 do lower tummy, Day 2, upper, day 3 flanks, day 4 waist or back, which day can I bathe?

2) Where do u remove your stitches? any GP? how much?
Did he *tsk tsk* u for going abroad for lipo?

3) I hope nara can use measuring cylinder so that we can tell specifically the amount taken out, for our own curiousity also shiok.

Thanks, hope to hear more from u soon!
Hmm ok, for bathing part right, 1st day u do lower tummy, u will be placed with cotton dressing for the leakage of the fluid after lipo. next day morning, u go back to the clinic and they change the waterproof dressing for u, which is a very thin plastic kind that sticks to your wound n skin softly. After changing to this dressing, you can go back to ur hotel and bathe liao.

same for the other parts, after bathing u might wan to go around shopping walk walk eat eat all this before its time for your 2nd lipo, then after 2nd lipo, placed into cotton dressing, next day morning go back to clinic and change to waterproof dressing, go back hotel bath. after that go salon wash hair.

so on n so forth. :D

for the last lipo, after being placed the cotton dressing, next day morning go back to clinic, change waterproof dressing, go back hotel bathe, pack things n go home sweet home~! :)

oh yah, it's best that your have your garments. you can place your garments after lipo when u go back to your hotel room, even with the cotton dressing. 1st stage garment is very convenience because they have zipper at both sides, so you can wear them at ease even with the dressings. =)

for your info, i went to a normal clinic to get the doctor get out for me, it cost $20 sia!!! but only took out 3 strings!!! Why? because my wound is still not fully cover yet, therefore need to wait for few days. Dr nara suggest me to take out the stitches 7 days, but this local doctor ask me to take out 14days, it would be better. so he ask me to come back few days later.

i den dun wan la, so expensive. so my bf took them out for me. using dettol to substitute alcohol to clean my wound first before cutting the stitches and pull out. of course you have to buy the necessary tools like very very thin n slim scissors n the kiap kiap thing i duno how to say to pull the strings out. lol

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 7:09 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
angelfern wrote:Thanks envyme for your detailed post. very informative.

Yay! that means I don't have to lose 10kg till my ideal weight, lose 6kg can go liao.
will at least keep me motivated. just jogged twice last week, stopped for a few days already.

Arthur prefers slimmer gals to do all the parts within 1 surgery to max the result.

the bathing part i'm still blur, for eg,

1) Day 1 do lower tummy, Day 2, upper, day 3 flanks, day 4 waist or back, which day can I bathe?

2) Where do u remove your stitches? any GP? how much?
Did he *tsk tsk* u for going abroad for lipo?

3) I hope nara can use measuring cylinder so that we can tell specifically the amount taken out, for our own curiousity also shiok.

Thanks, hope to hear more from u soon!
Hmm ok, for bathing part right, 1st day u do lower tummy, u will be placed with cotton dressing for the leakage of the fluid after lipo. next day morning, u go back to the clinic and they change the waterproof dressing for u, which is a very thin plastic kind that sticks to your wound n skin softly. After changing to this dressing, you can go back to ur hotel and bathe liao.

same for the other parts, after bathing u might wan to go around shopping walk walk eat eat all this before its time for your 2nd lipo, then after 2nd lipo, placed into cotton dressing, next day morning go back to clinic and change to waterproof dressing, go back hotel bath. after that go salon wash hair.

so on n so forth. :D

for the last lipo, after being placed the cotton dressing, next day morning go back to clinic, change waterproof dressing, go back hotel bathe, pack things n go home sweet home~! :)

oh yah, it's best that your have your garments. you can place your garments after lipo when u go back to your hotel room, even with the cotton dressing. 1st stage garment is very convenience because they have zipper at both sides, so you can wear them at ease even with the dressings. =)

for your info, i went to a normal clinic to get the doctor get out for me, it cost $20 sia!!! but only took out 3 strings!!! Why? because my wound is still not fully cover yet, therefore need to wait for few days. Dr nara suggest me to take out the stitches 7 days, but this local doctor ask me to take out 14days, it would be better. so he ask me to come back few days later.

i den dun wan la, so expensive. so my bf took them out for me. using dettol to substitute alcohol to clean my wound first before cutting the stitches and pull out. of course you have to buy the necessary tools like very very thin n slim scissors n the kiap kiap thing i duno how to say to pull the strings out. lol
when remove own stitch dont use dettol, we use chlorhexidine gluconate or betadine solution.

then be careful when u remove must remove in correct direction, else risk the wound opening again.. the internet has pictures on the correct method of sttich removal.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:15 pm

Hi envyme & boii18,

Fantastic! U've made my day! I can focus on losing weight now. Recently have been troubled over which to choose. For my case as i'm bigger, nara is more worth it as I can remove more.

No need to be too stressed to lose till ideal weight then go to medan if not will be suan by doc for being too fat.

Then have to worry about the increasing price per month for next year somemore, imagine if I do 16 parts, it's $1600 increase per month!
Does not seem to justify his price as he's only a GP & the location.

At least nara's price is stable.

1) Envyme, is it tolerable when u do on consecutive days, where did the doc inject LA? on the hand veins and the area to be lipoed?

2) If i just did lower & upper tummy the previous days, will it be very painful if he exert pressure when he do flanks? what if I feel pain in the midst of it, can I request for more painkiller?

3) U think prepare 2 packs of sinnech for 5 areas ok?

Thanks!

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 1:11 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi envyme & boii18,

Fantastic! U've made my day! I can focus on losing weight now. Recently have been troubled over which to choose. For my case as i'm bigger, nara is more worth it as I can remove more.

No need to be too stressed to lose till ideal weight then go to medan if not will be suan by doc for being too fat.

Then have to worry about the increasing price per month for next year somemore, imagine if I do 16 parts, it's $1600 increase per month!

1) Envyme, is it tolerable when u do on consecutive days, where did the doc inject LA? on the hand veins and the area to be lipoed?

2) If i just did lower & upper tummy the previous days, will it be very painful if he exert pressure when he do flanks? what if I feel pain in the midst of it, can I request for more painkiller?

Thanks!
the doc inject LA on the area to be lipoed and sedation on your hand veins, there is some burning pain till the medicine is injected completely but tolerable.

no pain cos the area will be quite numb for a few days. i did my tummy then arms the next day & flanks the day after. It's quite tolerable but I don't have any stomach for any more liposuction after the third day because you will feel quite exhausted.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 6:22 pm

hi, i was introduce to this forum by a friend. it took me 2 days to finish off the whole thread. i always thought tht ps is only for those rich n famous. thanks to aadvark for this thread. i have a chance to change my life now. :D
i've pretty much decided that i will go to dr nara but he is pack all the way till dec. im hoping that i can do it asap coz im not working at the moment.. good time for recuperating at home. anybody planning of going to dr nara? im looking for buddies to plan and go together. first time here so need some courage. :oops: :lol:

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks huskyjude,

1) U intend to wear stage 2 compression garment? is it necessary?

2) How long should I take leave to rest after I do my 5 areas of tummy? 1 week enough?

just check Nara's calendar, i'm tempted to go on the last week of dec but haven't really embark my weight loss program yet. yeah, i'm a lazy bum, thought that i'm doing next year anyway so haven't diet yet. ha ha

How r u feeling now? Best of luck for your thighs, when do u plan to go?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 9:47 pm

angelfern wrote:Thanks huskyjude,

1) U intend to wear stage 2 compression garment? is it necessary?

2) How long should I take leave to rest after I do my 5 areas of tummy? 1 week enough?

just check Nara's calendar, i'm tempted to go on the last week of dec but haven't really embark my weight loss program yet. yeah, i'm a lazy bum, thought that i'm doing next year anyway so haven't diet yet. ha ha

How r u feeling now? Best of luck for your thighs, when do u plan to go?
Nara's online calendar is not updated daily.
Even if it shows available, it might already be fully booked
It's better you call and check with the clinic direct.
FYI, when one of my friend called early Oct to book mid Nov, it's already fully booked (online still shows available)! His schedule is scary! :o
HTH :)

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:48 pm

Oh, thanks sasa05,

someone mentioned medan is booked till feb next year, erh, I was like :???: 4 mths in advance?

Nara's appt is booked 2 months ahead, I can understand as he's a PS surgeon, pple may book him for other procedures.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 3:42 am

Greenies wrote:hi, i was introduce to this forum by a friend. it took me 2 days to finish off the whole thread. i always thought tht ps is only for those rich n famous. thanks to aadvark for this thread. i have a chance to change my life now. :D
i've pretty much decided that i will go to dr nara but he is pack all the way till dec. im hoping that i can do it asap coz im not working at the moment.. good time for recuperating at home. anybody planning of going to dr nara? im looking for buddies to plan and go together. first time here so need some courage. :oops: :lol:
yes, it can be a life-changing experience, hope you have one :)
what do u intend to change? ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:44 am

angelfern wrote:Hi envyme & boii18,

Thanks!
Yea the pain is totally tolerable for me. all you have to do is be careful of your fragile treated area that's all. wearing the compression garments helps alot!

I did consecutive 4 days, next trip i'm also going to do 4 days too. If time allows I will do 5 days but I can't, so 4 days is the maximum for me, not enough leave ah. lol.

Yah he inject LA on treated areas, and sedation on veins.

Hmm, I don't think you will feel anything on the treated areas when he touch on the areas nearby, cos that area will be LA-ed. lol

I'm not sure if you can ask for more painkillers or what this you must ask Dr himself or anyone here who has experienced that le.

Lastly, yes, need 2 packets of Sineech when doing 5 days, cos i also had 2 packets while doing 4 days. =)

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:46 am

aadvark wrote:
Greenies wrote:hi, i was introduce to this forum by a friend. it took me 2 days to finish off the whole thread. i always thought tht ps is only for those rich n famous. thanks to aadvark for this thread. i have a chance to change my life now. :D
yes, it can be a life-changing experience, hope you have one :)
what do u intend to change? ;)
erm... everything?? :lol: im so inspired by 200pound beauty..
budget wise i can only afford to do double eyelid, epi, rhino and maybe alar.. but my nostril not very big.. maybe not necessary.
but most impt thing i need to loose weight!! i totally give up on myself to had put on 30kg over 2yrs.. :cry: its a case of serious rebound after i stop taking diet pills.. :shock:

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:56 am

angelfern wrote:Oh, thanks sasa05,

someone mentioned medan is booked till feb next year, erh, I was like :???: 4 mths in advance?

Nara's appt is booked 2 months ahead, I can understand as he's a PS surgeon, pple may book him for other procedures.
At another forum, the person who mentioned that medan needs 4mths advance was joannababe right. she talk cork one la. everyone in the forum knows she's either jenny or whoever that tries to advertise for Dr arthur la. so obvious. maybe even is Dr himself. who knows. cos i did emailed him and told him that if i go, i'll go around feburary next year. he said sure, no problem. So i guess from this that joannababe said that even till feb he has appointment. -.-

Anyway, i yesterday use a fake email to email jenny for appointment date, they ask for body photo first, so i anyhow go to online n find, those without head. today dr arthur replied, ask me when I can and also give me the price. i asked if november can or not, mid of nov, he said sure!!!!!!!!!!

Can show you guys the email to proof.

Oh yah forgotten to mention, last time when i emailed him, i said i did lipo with dr nara at hatyai, Dr arthur said they are crazy. How can lor.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 1:10 pm

Wahahaha...

exactly what i'm suspecting.
coz i read this nara's forum much earlier then when I read about her posts in the other 2 forums, she's like please check this website repeatedly..., look at all the bedrooms/ certs on the wall..., inform us about his interview with wanbao, new blogger posts, look at his pic with abs, i'm going to fall in love with him...

Sounded so fierce & defensive whenever someone questioned her identity & intentions. Now changing tactic to become so sarcastic to say "yes, they cooked & eat chinese meat there", " u can save $100.60 if u go to nara", "R U sure u want to go there? I'll think 10 times over"

it's like, come on, why get so offended and worked up just because people expressed concern over the safety there? It's so obvious. don't forget, She haven't went for lipo herself, her persona is suppose to be a gal, 84kg, whose whole family is above 100 kg, then how come her sis went for lipo before her if the doc reject fat pple? she should get least check that her lies fall logically in line.

just because someone mentioned nara's booked 2 mths ahead so now she wanted to tell the world that medan's booked 4 mths ahead as he's even more popular? where does his bulk of customers come from? Singapore? Don't tell me Singaporeans travel in truckloads to his clinic for lipo every day.

He's only a GP, cannot do plastic surgery like nose, breast augmentation etc in Singapore. saw his breast augmentation pics, cannot make it, nara's more natural. anyway, better don't let GP do implants, very dangerous.

Does not sound like genuine posts at all coz when u read more, u'll be able to tell the difference.

Trying to promote his weight loss program, who will pay 3k to correspond with him through email to lose the extra weight? ( this is her hormonal problem, need to send urine test to Australia etc). Paid so much money to motivate her over email?

Apparently none is interested so there's no talk about the program anymore. U might as well as go to Changi, Alexander or Novena hospital Sports medicine centre where u've all the sports doctors and dietician. or watch channel 5 " lose to win"

For me, I guess I've indicated too quickly that i wanted to do all the 16 parts, so jenny said i'm bigger size (which is true, ha ha), need to lose weight or go for multiple 16 areas section. think i'm easy carrot, go there & kena chop. some of the pics are bigger size than me, so they may agree to their suggestion.

I suppose it's their marketing ploy or pressure tactic to get me to sign up for more.

No ethical doc will suggest we sign up for multiple sessions of lipo, they'll ask us to lose weight first. Then when i replied that "Ok, i'll lose weight first", jenny didn't reply me at all, not even a " thank you, hope to see u soon, wish u luck etc " so much so for customer service.

Maybe she thought i'm desperate case, will agree readily to sign up for multiple sessions.

They played a bit of photo tricks, usually the before photo is nearer so appear bigger, the after photo is adjusted just a little further so it'll appear smaller, hope they didn't use photoshop too.

So there, be discerning when u read posts from forum, wait for one or two years or more whenever there's a new doctor, they may have employed or play up the hype themselves.

foxxie

Dr. Preecha

Post by foxxie » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 3:11 pm

Hi i'm new Here,
I really really want to get my nose done, i have a wide nose.

I'm looking for a good PS in Thailand
my nose bridge is not so tall, and the problem is my nasal are too wide i think..
i don't want a high bridge, sharp tip and over-narrow nose,
i just want a natural beautiful looking, and a subtle result since i don't let everyone knows about my surgery..
i don't want to change my overall look, no drastic change,
i want my nose look better and nicer. just want to enhance my look..

I heard that Dr. Preecha is good,
And how much does it cost? i might want to stay at the hospital / hotel too..

Does anyone had experience and if you don't mind please share with me since i just started my research now.. I really appreciate if you'd share some before-after photos.
please PM me or email me ( will give you my email by PM )

I really need your recommendations =)

thank youu

I DON'T want this look:
http://i36.tinypic.com/2u6cxn6.jpg

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 3:14 pm

angelfern wrote:Wahahaha...

exactly what i'm suspecting.
coz i read this nara's forum much earlier then when I read about her posts in the other 2 forums, she's like please check this website repeatedly..., look at all the bedrooms/ certs on the wall..., inform us about his interview with wanbao, new blogger posts, look at his pic with abs, i'm going to fall in love with him...

Sounded so fierce & defensive whenever someone questioned her identity & intentions. Now changing tactic to become so sarcastic to say "yes, they cooked & eat chinese meat there", " u can save $100.60 if u go to nara", "R U sure u want to go there? I'll think 10 times over"

it's like, come on, why get so offended and worked up just because people expressed concern over the safety there? It's so obvious. don't forget, She haven't went for lipo herself, her persona is suppose to be a gal, 84kg, whose whole family is above 100 kg, then how come her sis went for lipo before her if the doc reject fat pple? she should get least check that her lies fall logically in line.

just because someone mentioned nara's booked 2 mths ahead so now she wanted to tell the world that medan's booked 4 mths ahead as he's even more popular? where does his bulk of customers come from? Singapore? Don't tell me Singaporeans travel in truckloads to his clinic for lipo every day.

He's only a GP, cannot do plastic surgery like nose, breast augmentation etc in Singapore. saw his breast augmentation pics, cannot make it, nara's more natural. anyway, better don't let GP do implants, very dangerous.

Does not sound like genuine posts at all coz when u read more, u'll be able to tell the difference.

Trying to promote his weight loss program, who will pay 3k to correspond with him through email to lose the extra weight? ( this is her hormonal problem, need to send urine test to Australia etc). Paid so much money to motivate her over email?

Apparently none is interested so there's no talk about the program anymore. U might as well as go to Changi, Alexander or Novena hospital Sports medicine centre where u've all the sports doctors and dietician. or watch channel 5 " lose to win"

For me, I guess I've indicated too quickly that i wanted to do all the 16 parts, so jenny said i'm bigger size (which is true, ha ha), need to lose weight or go for multiple 16 areas section. think i'm easy carrot, go there & kena chop. some of the pics are bigger size than me, so they may agree to their suggestion.

I suppose it's their marketing ploy or pressure tactic to get me to sign up for more.

No ethical doc will suggest we sign up for multiple sessions of lipo, they'll ask us to lose weight first. Then when i replied that "Ok, i'll lose weight first", jenny didn't reply me at all, not even a " thank you, hope to see u soon, wish u luck etc " so much so for customer service.

Maybe she thought i'm desperate case, will agree readily to sign up for multiple sessions.

They played a bit of photo tricks, usually the before photo is nearer so appear bigger, the after photo is adjusted just a little further so it'll appear smaller, hope they didn't use photoshop too.

So there, be discerning when u read posts from forum, wait for one or two years or more whenever there's a new doctor, they may have employed or play up the hype themselves.
Angelfern, i think i can be very gum with you , haha because everytime u said something, be it here or over at the other forum, it is exactly, really EXACTLY what i thought.

I've read those joannababe said, i am still waiting for her lipo experience or whatsoever, seriously what is "too fat" to lipo anyway, who says TOO FAT cannot be lipo-ed? That's what lipo are for what!!!! Only hope for really obese people to slim down in appearance.

Dr arthur only have limits 2L to 2.8L for 1 session, be it you going 1area, 7areas all 16areas. So if bigger body will only have very very little result as it confirm not enough fat removed.

Lucky I gain back my sense quickly and choose Dr Nara back. Actually should say I understand n research less about Dr Arthur that's why I wanted to try him. Now I read more and more, I understand lot more.

Really should go to Dr Nara, 1 day take out maximum fats from the area, no need to spread the limit to other areas, if not little bit here, little bit there = machiam never lipo.

Wa they never reply you ah, Amy or Ning (From dr nara) will reply you even a very short thank you or see you as the last email no matter what. Maybe cant put it this way, Thai ppl are more friendly n polite. =)

And I would like to say, comparing Addvark and Joannabeb, Addvark started this thread is PURELY sharing his experience and about this doctor, no hard feelings, no advertising. All this we can tell. Joannababe? Super advertising and get SO SO SO offended when we question about her identity, intentions like what you've mentioned and the safety over medan. There's no need for her to be sarcastic too saying they eat chinese meat. =.=

and Angelfern, you're damn humorous!!! HAHA

Quote - > "just because someone mentioned nara's booked 2 mths ahead so now she wanted to tell the world that medan's booked 4 mths ahead as he's even more popular? where does his bulk of customers come from? Singapore? Don't tell me Singaporeans travel in truckloads to his clinic for lipo every day."

HAHAHAHHA!!!!

Anyway Jenny said Dr Arthur only treat 3-4 major surgeries like liposuction and 5-6 minor surgeries a week as he don't do all this for living. They even mentioned that Dr Nara do every day, every hour and dun even know if he has any holiday. True but what's there to compare about? If he don't do that for living then what for charging more and more etc? Really contradicting la.