Singapore Expats

Best ways to get rid of abdomen fats

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
choya

Post by choya » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 7:38 am

Anyone can share with me the ways you successfully shed the fats in your abdomen area? What type of pills or exercises do you take or do or whatever... I just need to get rid of my buldging tummy!!! I'm slim everywhere except my tummy... I just dont understand!!! :mad:

Thanks for any suggestion. :wink:

dudecfs

Re: Best ways to get rid of abdomen fats

Post by dudecfs » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:48 am

choya wrote:Anyone can share with me the ways you successfully shed the fats in your abdomen area? What type of pills or exercises do you take or do or whatever... I just need to get rid of my buldging tummy!!! I'm slim everywhere except my tummy... I just dont understand!!! :mad:

Thanks for any suggestion. :wink

:

I have tried the Galvanic SPa with the body shaping gel ...works well for me

choya

Post by choya » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 6:58 pm

dudecfs wrote:
choya wrote:Anyone can share with me the ways you successfully shed the fats in your abdomen area? What type of pills or exercises do you take or do or whatever... I just need to get rid of my buldging tummy!!! I'm slim everywhere except my tummy... I just dont understand!!! :mad:
Thanks for any suggestion. :wink:
I have tried the Galvanic SPa with the body shaping gel ...works well for me
Thanks dudecfs. Where can I buy it? How much does it cost? How long did you use before you start seeing the effects?

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:59 am

dudecfs wrote:I have tried the Galvanic SPa with the body shaping gel ...works well for me
i've heard of a special bovine refined salve that works better than anything in this world.

there's no need to exercise or watch your diet or get your heart rate up whatsoever.

apparently you just rub it around before and after every meal to become trim AND fit.[/url]
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:57 pm

he said ........

Image :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

choya

Post by choya » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 5:12 pm

lol @taxico
im beginning to like this forum... humorous bunch =D>

so beside products, anyone tried any particular exercise that can efficiently trim the tummy?
i tried doing crunches for a while (no effect thou) and a friend told me crunches will actually make the ab even bigger. is that true?

Little M

Post by Little M » Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:49 am

What about those tummy thingy from Osim or Oto?

But I still believing in no pain no gain (or loss). So go n do some crunches :P

enginette
Regular
Regular

Post by enginette » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 4:30 pm

You can't target one area to lose fat. You have to exercise and watch what you eat. Female hormones cause us to store fat in the stomach/hip area. The fat will come off eventually if you just work hard to lose it. I would recommend joining a gym and perhaps seeing a dietician or weight loss clinic to formulate an eating plan for you.
DD

enginette
Regular
Regular

Post by enginette » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 4:36 pm

Btw, doing sit ups won't make your tummy bigger, that's absurd (it also won't 'burn' away your stomach fat). It's really hard for females to build up big muscles without taking drugs like steroids.
You should still do ab exercises though as when you get rid of that layer of fat from your stomach, you'll be able to see the ab muscles - this is hard to achieve and I'm still trying to do it myself!
DD

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 14 Oct 2009 1:49 pm

choya wrote:lol @taxico
im beginning to like this forum... humorous bunch =D>

so beside products, anyone tried any particular exercise that can efficiently trim the tummy?
i tried doing crunches for a while (no effect thou) and a friend told me crunches will actually make the ab even bigger. is that true?
No it's not true, ab muscle is not fat, when the fat gets less on the abs, then you see the muscle, women have more fat than males. The fact is you are eating to many calories, more than you need, and it looks like the ab area is the first place it shows.

Try the broomstick behind the head, twist and raise opposite knee, doing a crunch like motion to tense the ab muscles. You have to crunch until you get the burn in the muscle, and walk fast for 30 minutes every day. You have to burn that excess fat off, it's calories

flynow

Post by flynow » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:28 am

Sit up exercise are most effective in burning the fats around the abdomen area.
Also, you can try lifting up both legs and holding up in the air. They are effective and you don't need to pay a cent

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:02 am

flynow wrote:Sit up exercise are most effective in burning the fats around the abdomen area.
Also pretty effective in screwing up the small of your back. You should really find out what you are talking about before trying to give advice here. Like breathing for 4 minutes to lose weight? It's true, cause after you stop breathing you will start to decompose and waste away.

:P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

enginette
Regular
Regular

Post by enginette » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:20 am

flynow wrote:Sit up exercise are most effective in burning the fats around the abdomen area.
You are completely wrong
DD

boicott
Regular
Regular

losing fats around tummy

Post by boicott » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 1:07 pm

No simple way out, only exercising is the safest and surest way.

LOTSA cardio. Anything that makes u sweat and sweat and keeps you panting while working that body of yours. You will notice lean muscles and fat loss.

I used to have more than 3 layers of fats around my tummy in my early teens. So fat that when i used to poo, when i look down,I can only see that Big Mac below my chest area. But now, I am totally lean, can see abs.
I do alot of dancing, like 3-4 times a week (my kind of cardio) and together with weights training 1-2 times a week. As for my diet, I do try to control my diet tho i still in take alot of fried stuff haha. Thus, will still have some more way to go to my ideal weight bcos i dun have the ideal diet.

I did try stuff like CLA and Hydroxycut, they do work but when u stop taking it, u will ballon. So whatever you take, must must always supplement it with cardio.

All the best...

Nath21
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Nath21 » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 4:26 pm

I have a secret slimming pill that guarantess you will lose weight as long as you live 5km away from my house. Here is how it works:

You run to my house everyday and knock on my door.
I give you the secret slimming pill and you run home.
Its that easy. It actually works better the further you live from me its amazing.