Singapore Expats

Looking for Chinese tuition in East Coast

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
ling08

Looking for Chinese tuition in East Coast

Post by ling08 » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:53 pm

My kid dislikes Chinese and is having problems keeping up with his Chinese class in school. Can anyone recommend a tuition centre that teaches Chinese in a fun way? ... btw, my kid is in Pri 1 and we stay in East Coast. Thanks!

agapedage

Post by agapedage » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:32 am

Maybe you can find a private tutor to let the child can focus on Chinese.

hometutors.sg

Re: Looking for Chinese tuition in East Coast

Post by hometutors.sg » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 5:23 pm

ling08 wrote:My kid dislikes Chinese and is having problems keeping up with his Chinese class in school. Can anyone recommend a tuition centre that teaches Chinese in a fun way? ... btw, my kid is in Pri 1 and we stay in East Coast. Thanks!
East coast is rather secluded. Ie not so many commercial set ups.

As you have elected to try to screw around with our advertising policies with regards to this forum, your signature has been removed. Had you not tried to abuse our advertising policy by using your URL as your nick in addition to our allowing you to post your URL in your signature, we would have allowed your signature to remain. However as you have tried to abuse the system and we cannot delete your nick without deleting your account, we have just deleted your signature. Should I see the signature return, I shall lock your account permanently.

I trust that any of our regulars who spot his signature returning shall notify us of same.

Uzar

Post by Uzar » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 7:47 pm

haha

fristromcan

Re: Looking for Chinese tuition in East Coast

Post by fristromcan » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:22 pm

ling08 wrote:My kid dislikes Chinese and is having problems keeping up with his Chinese class in school. Can anyone recommend a tuition centre that teaches Chinese in a fun way? ... btw, my kid is in Pri 1 and we stay in East Coast. Thanks!
Not sure how the class is conducted for your kids age group but for the younger ones (3-5), the class at the children's art theatre at Kembagan plaza (http://www.childrenartstheatre.com/) is quite fun. Good luck!

jazzle

chinese tuition

Post by jazzle » Sun, 05 Jul 2009 6:07 pm

Try Parkway Parade. Pretty close by East coast and many enrichment centres there.

skytan88

hi ling08

Post by skytan88 » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:45 am

I heard about this tuition centre in Serangoong Central. Its called Eduhub Creative Learning. Block 265, #03- 267, Serangoon Central Drive. << I got the address from a friend. They have a lot of International School children. They have received a lot of positive feedback from the parents. The children's grades have improved from fail to pass; and are progressing very well. You can call 9650 9630 and ask for Jolene. I understand they teach Chinese with close interaction with the teachers in a fun way. Teachers are important. The teachers there are experienced and engage the students in chinese language in a friendly and positive interaction.

erpe

Post by erpe » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:28 pm

My son enjoys Berries Learning Center. It takes a big space of the 2nd floor of Kembangan CC... give it a try! :D