Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 9:12 pm

aadvark wrote:i was sedated so was drifting in and out of consciousness. dun think it was poked thru the skin. read online is just making a scar from inside the mouth
Ok. Thks Aadvark...
guess she'll go through it and experience everything herself :D
She's reading this thread as well but not registered as a member :P

Oh, another thing, you did underchin lipo before?
how bad was the bruising for that part?
Will there be swelling as well?
Interested in it but it's a part can't be covered up by clothes :(
If the bruising will take some time then can't do, i'll need to be back in office 9 days.

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:33 am

EnvyMe wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm now 5weeks post op of lipo. Basically ALL bruises has gone already. Not as swollen. But I guess that is not swollen anymore?

My arms compression garment can't be worn anymore. I stop wearing them 2 and 1/2 weeks post op because my arms reduced alot thus, the garment became loose for me. I was adviced to get L size for arms garment but I insist taking M size. I should get S size.

Thigh n tummy garment( 1 piece), stop wearing them 3weeks post op. Same thing, I should get smaller size! I think garment should get thighter than your normal size for best compression. Wearing just nice doesnt help much.

The treated area has lots of lumps, big and small. Don't know when will go away?I guess after the lumps go away my treated area would go down more?? Not very sure can anyone advice me on this?

For my arms, there's no more lumps already, but still feeling numb, heard that the numbness will go away a few more months later..

well, my arms had quite a hard time for me. Why? becos when i meet up with my frens, they tend to hit my arms and say "hey~!" something like that. and i have to act as normal but actually its fking pain!! LOL!

My brother who used to grab my flabby arms becos he said he had never touch such flabby arms like me, like tofu, continues to GRAB my arms!!! DAMN!

Its really painful when ppl hit, touch, grab etc.. but now, i guess its fine already.

Once, my friend accidentally push my arm, very light only but my reaction was like OUCH! and they look at me stunned. hai. but i also canot tell them i went lipo ma. So have to tolerate lo. Just something funny to share for doing arm lipo.

As for the rest, tummy lumps is the worst. How to treat them? Massage? what kind of massage?

By the way, for my arms, Dr nara didn't touch on the part near armpit. So i emailed them and they ask me to send them the picture of my arms. just sent them and see what they say. duno if they will redo my arms for free?

I'm going back to do the rest of my thigh and calves, they allow me to do my calves. Ning squeezed my calves and say i have enough fats to do so. SO HAPPY!

Ok, but I not sure when going back to do. not much leave. This time i guess i will stay in Indra hotel? Leegarden plaza, lobby floor is damn smelly, to me and my bf.

Transport wise, gonna take tiger when they resume the flight directly to hatyai!!
Hi envyme, you interested in re-selling your arm compression garment?

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:02 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi envyme,

Do we have to be stark naked on the bed during lipo? if we do arms or thigh, will they cover up the chest or crotch for us? can stick bust tape after they clean up the body? what about tummy?
i'll feel shy & nervous :oops:
How to relax?

Someone please enlighten me. Thanks!
Haha, erm, before doing all the drawings, the nurse wil give you their dressing to wear, those patients dressing kind. after you wear it, dr nara will den draw it, you should only open the area that you wan to do to let him do the drawings. lets say you doing thigh, you just pull up the dressing till your tummy will do.

while on the bed, if lets say you doing front thigh, all area except thigh area will be covered, including your calves.

overall, only treated area will be exposed. unless doing arms, have to expose neh neh awhile for drawing. lol. but Dr nara is alr immuned i guess, no feeling when he sees them. very professional though. finish drawing then ask you to put back your dressing, wun make you feel that he tink wild or uncomfortable.

you go once or twice you will used to it alr. =)

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:06 pm

huh? u saw indra right? looks so dodgy...
maybe novotel? should be pretty comfy, not far also
lumps just try to massage and also do other exercises to target that area, will help break down the fat lumps faster.[/quote]

ya i walk pass indra everytime when need to go dr nara clinic, cos beside only ma. outside really like a motel, something like hotel 81 or fragrance hotel that kind. lol.

but mayb im staying at indra hotel ba, no need to stay so comfy though, im not always in the hotel room, always outside shopping walk walk exploring after lipo/before. lol.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:27 pm

huskyjude wrote:

I'm now 5weeks post op of lipo. Basically ALL bruises has gone already. Not as swollen. But I guess that is not swollen anymore?

My arms compression garment can't be worn anymore. I stop wearing them 2 and 1/2 weeks post op because my arms reduced alot thus, the garment became loose for me. I was adviced to get L size for arms garment but I insist taking M size. I should get S size.

Thigh n tummy garment( 1 piece), stop wearing them 3weeks post op. Same thing, I should get smaller size! I think garment should get thighter than your normal size for best compression. Wearing just nice doesnt help much.

The treated area has lots of lumps, big and small. Don't know when will go away?I guess after the lumps go away my treated area would go down more?? Not very sure can anyone advice me on this?

For my arms, there's no more lumps already, but still feeling numb, heard that the numbness will go away a few more months later..

well, my arms had quite a hard time for me. Why? becos when i meet up with my frens, they tend to hit my arms and say "hey~!" something like that. and i have to act as normal but actually its fking pain!! LOL!

My brother who used to grab my flabby arms becos he said he had never touch such flabby arms like me, like tofu, continues to GRAB my arms!!! DAMN!

Its really painful when ppl hit, touch, grab etc.. but now, i guess its fine already.

Once, my friend accidentally push my arm, very light only but my reaction was like OUCH! and they look at me stunned. hai. but i also canot tell them i went lipo ma. So have to tolerate lo. Just something funny to share for doing arm lipo.

As for the rest, tummy lumps is the worst. How to treat them? Massage? what kind of massage?

By the way, for my arms, Dr nara didn't touch on the part near armpit. So i emailed them and they ask me to send them the picture of my arms. just sent them and see what they say. duno if they will redo my arms for free?

I'm going back to do the rest of my thigh and calves, they allow me to do my calves. Ning squeezed my calves and say i have enough fats to do so. SO HAPPY!

Ok, but I not sure when going back to do. not much leave. This time i guess i will stay in Indra hotel? Leegarden plaza, lobby floor is damn smelly, to me and my bf.

Transport wise, gonna take tiger when they resume the flight directly to hatyai!!
Hi,

Sure! I wanted to sell also. Haha. I bought my garments all from makemeheal.com

By the way here is the details of my garments.

Arms garment - Black - Medium size.

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... 9&catid=33

Bought it at SGD$73 exclude shipping fee. Selling @ SGD$50

Mid body garments - Black - Stage 2 - Large size (Covering above knee till abdomen.)

Bought it at SGD$140 exclude shipping fee. Selling @ SGD$80

Interested buyer please PM me!!

Stage 1 is sold.

fyi: Shipping fee was SGD$98. =(

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 1:13 pm

Oh yah! Dr nara's nurse get back to me about my arms le, they say i can do touch up, still need to pay, probably the same price. they told me when dr nara do lipo, he took out as much fats as possible on that area expectant to the shape too.

and also, now i noe why he does 1 area per day, because of the limited anesthetic they use. they only use 1 bottle of it per lipo section. so if u wan to do multiple areas, lets say arms and tummy, can, have to share 1 bottle of anesthetic in all insert areas.

You wan to take this risk meh? the pain will be unbearable!!! 1 bottle for 1 area is already not enuff for me, i felt pain during the lipo at times. damn. i guess the bigger size will feel more pain, arms wasnt that painful, but thighs n tummy was!!

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 5:17 pm

hi envyme, when you order from www.healme.com, when will the stuff arrive in singapore. Does it take more than a week?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 6:14 pm

Hi envyme,

U've ever considered arthur from medan, what's makes u go back to Dr nara again?

1) Apart from anti chinese sentiment, security reason, lack of shopping in medan, previously I considered medan because of the convincing pics too. He'll target comprehensive areas for each section. so let's say, we used this knowledge and asked nara to do the same, it should have the same effect right? in fact, we may remove more because nara concentrate on one area per day, we can max the amt taken out. Medan can remove about 2L per session.

For Dr Nara,
To fully utilise the compresion garment, for tummy 5 areas ( upper, lower, flank, waist, back) will take 5 days, we have to do it for 5 days straight, besides being uncomfortable (can't bathe), we've to bear the pain & LA continuosly. Don't know have side effect? I just wish I can just pain one time & get over it.

We can't just do 2 areas & come back again as the garment will be looser. So if we split up the 5 areas of the tummy to 2 sessions, we'll have to buy 2 compression garment, the second one size smaller.

for thighs worse, 7 areas? 7 to 9 days in Hatyai?

To buy second hand compression garment is a good idea too, can save on costs.
Medan is good in a way that they do all the parts within 1 surgery but price kept increasing.

Nov rate is (16x 650= $10400, may give 2k discount if sign up for all 16 parts & pay on first session = $8400)
Dec may go up to $700 per part.

Nara's is (16x 450 = $7200) He may not even divide to 16 parts, I'm not sure, will he include knee as one part?

So even if we split up the tummy into 2 visits, buy 2 compression garment for each section, may still be cheaper & a chance to draw out more.
It's just the hassle of doing it seperately everyday that bugs me.

Advice please. :???:

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 6:18 pm

EnvyMe wrote:Oh yah! Dr nara's nurse get back to me about my arms le, they say i can do touch up, still need to pay, probably the same price. they told me when dr nara do lipo, he took out as much fats as possible on that area expectant to the shape too.

and also, now i noe why he does 1 area per day, because of the limited anesthetic they use. they only use 1 bottle of it per lipo section. so if u wan to do multiple areas, lets say arms and tummy, can, have to share 1 bottle of anesthetic in all insert areas.

You wan to take this risk meh? the pain will be unbearable!!! 1 bottle for 1 area is already not enuff for me, i felt pain during the lipo at times. damn. i guess the bigger size will feel more pain, arms wasnt that painful, but thighs n tummy was!!
strictly 1 bottle 1 day due to limitations... :o
now i begin to worry for myself! :o

any idea if we do eyes together with lipo, it means that 1 bottle got to share also? :???:
i was thinking of doing the big area (tummy) and eyes on 1st day.
Let the worse gets over 1st so the following days won't be so bad. :oops:

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 8:11 pm

Anyone who did her eyes with Dr. Nara can pm me with your photos?

Are they natural?

maner23

apptmt

Post by maner23 » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:11 pm

hey i be doing eyes next month too. anyone did eyes with nara, pm me too and let me know what to expect. thanks.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:36 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi envyme,

U've ever considered arthur from medan, what's makes u go back to Dr nara again?

1) Apart from anti chinese sentiment, security reason, lack of shopping in medan, previously I considered medan because of the convincing pics too. He'll target comprehensive areas for each section. so let's say, we used this knowledge and asked nara to do the same, it should have the same effect right? in fact, we may remove more because nara concentrate on one area per day, we can max the amt taken out. Medan can remove about 2L per session.

For Dr Nara,
To fully utilise the compresion garment, for tummy 5 areas ( upper, lower, flank, waist, back) will take 5 days, we have to do it for 5 days straight, besides being uncomfortable (can't bathe), we've to bear the pain & LA continuosly. Don't know have side effect? I just wish I can just pain one time & get over it.

We can't just do 2 areas & come back again as the garment will be looser. So if we split up the 5 areas of the tummy to 2 sessions, we'll have to buy 2 compression garment, the second one size smaller.

for thighs worse, 7 areas? 7 to 9 days in Hatyai?

To buy second hand compression garment is a good idea too, can save on costs.
Medan is good in a way that they do all the parts within 1 surgery but price kept increasing.

Nov rate is (16x 650= $10400, may give 2k discount if sign up for all 16 parts & pay on first session = $8400)
Dec may go up to $700 per part.

Nara's is (16x 450 = $7200) He may not even divide to 16 parts, I'm not sure, will he include knee as one part?

Advice please. :???:

dr arthur is not board certified in plastic surgery, but dr nara is..

and you wouldnt want to risk dying from anesthesia. there must be gd reason ( cardiac and systemic causes ) why dr nara limits the amount of adrenaline and lidocaine injected into you.
Last edited by boii18 on Sat, 17 Oct 2009 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:21 am

Yes, i'm aware that Arthur is only a GP, Nara is a certified plastic surgeon.
For some, it seems that they don't mind at all.

So u think i don't need to stress myself by going for all the recommended parts per trip? eg tummy, must go for 5 consecutive days to utilise the compression garment?

Well, if i'm really not up to doing so many days in a row, then no choice, will just buy a new compression garment for the remaining parts of the tummy for my next trip.

Thanks. If split them up this way, I may have to go for 5 or 6 trips. ha ha, luckily, can fly direct now.

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 6:06 am

EnvyMe wrote:
huskyjude wrote:

Hi,

Sure! I wanted to sell also. Haha. I bought my garments all from makemeheal.com

By the way here is the details of my garments.

Arms garment - Black - Medium size.

Bought it at SGD$73 exclude shipping fee. Selling @ SGD$50

Mid body garments - Black - Stage 2 - Large size (Covering above knee till abdomen.)

Bought it at SGD$140 exclude shipping fee. Selling @ SGD$80

Interested buyer please PM me!!

Stage 1 is sold.

fyi: Shipping fee was SGD$98. =(
sorry envyme, just measured my arms, width around 10 inch. I would need size s too. Anyone selling size s arm garments, please pm me!

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Is Thailand really good for surgery ?

Post by Mintan » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:33 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.