Singapore Expats

EMIRATES Recruitment January 2009

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Paramore

Post by Paramore » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 3:56 pm

joining emirates is based in singapore or dubai?
Everything Happen For A Reason

jeff2861
Regular
Regular

Post by jeff2861 » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 7:24 pm

of course is in DUBAI...haha...

amore

Post by amore » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 2:10 pm

Hi, I would like to check, do we have to be above 21 to apply for Emirates, Eithad or Qatar? & whats the minimum qualification? Thanks! (:

pinksapphire

Post by pinksapphire » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 5:19 pm

amore wrote:Hi, I would like to check, do we have to be above 21 to apply for Emirates, Eithad or Qatar? & whats the minimum qualification? Thanks! (:
Hi there, for Emirates & Etihad its 21 years and above.. For Qatar, its 20 years and above = )
-a new journey..a better phase of life-

amore

Post by amore » Wed, 23 Dec 2009 3:56 am

pinksapphire wrote:
amore wrote:Hi, I would like to check, do we have to be above 21 to apply for Emirates, Eithad or Qatar? & whats the minimum qualification? Thanks! (:
Hi there, for Emirates & Etihad its 21 years and above.. For Qatar, its 20 years and above = )
Ok, what about the minimum qualifications? They didnt wrote it in the website, so I've no idea. Thanks for replying anyway! (:

pinksapphire

Post by pinksapphire » Wed, 23 Dec 2009 9:14 am

Ok, what about the minimum qualifications? They didnt wrote it in the website, so I've no idea. Thanks for replying anyway! (:[/quote]

Hi!!..
The minimum is High School Education, meaning, as long as you have completed secondary school with an N Level or O levels, its fine..regardless of how many O's or N's...so long as you have got your N or O level cert, its alright..
I used to work for Silkair for 4 years, after which I flew for Emirates for about a year..I have known crews who has 3 N levels joining Emirates..for EK, its not the certs or university standard that matters, its how you carry yourself, speak and mingle with people..that is why, EK's interview is quite a tough one, with an English test and loads of communication and group discussions process. = )
-a new journey..a better phase of life-

amore

Post by amore » Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:31 pm

pinksapphire wrote:Ok, what about the minimum qualifications? They didnt wrote it in the website, so I've no idea. Thanks for replying anyway! (:
Hi!!..
The minimum is High School Education, meaning, as long as you have completed secondary school with an N Level or O levels, its fine..regardless of how many O's or N's...so long as you have got your N or O level cert, its alright..
I used to work for Silkair for 4 years, after which I flew for Emirates for about a year..I have known crews who has 3 N levels joining Emirates..for EK, its not the certs or university standard that matters, its how you carry yourself, speak and mingle with people..that is why, EK's interview is quite a tough one, with an English test and loads of communication and group discussions process. = )[/quote]

Oh, sounds a little more easier compared to Singapore Airlines. Do they focus on our skin as well? scars? Thanks for the specific reply. You're so nice! (: