Singapore Expats

My Pet Peeves

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
craigie_bear

Post by craigie_bear » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:02 pm

haha there was a guy with massive ones in my local and one night he was being drunk and obnoxious

so one guy plucked them with a set of chop stick and another used a cigarette lighter

JaanJ
Regular
Regular

Post by JaanJ » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:16 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
My pet peeve is foreigners thinking they have the monopoly on what is right and wrong.

surely agree!

And oh...nose hairs, armpit hairs ( ladies, please ) can faintz

Guys who are smartly dressed and the moment they raise their arm to hold on to those railings inside the train, a whiff of whatever is coming from under their arm, my peace of mind will need to come to my rescue :-)

These are my pet peeves.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:23 pm

JaanJ wrote:Guys who are smartly dressed and the moment they raise their arm to hold on to those railings inside the train, a whiff of whatever is coming from under their arm, my peace of mind will need to come to my rescue :-)
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

JaanJ
Regular
Regular

Post by JaanJ » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:28 pm

lol...this is funny :D

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Post by vbelle » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:49 pm

Vaucluse wrote:There is this one lady cashier at the bank I frequent . . . she has these four dead-arse straight nosehairs sticking out of her left nostril, long enough to touch her upper lip!
yaiks...i hate that! nosehair and ear hair..disgusting...
you think you should tell her its offensive, Vaucluse? lol

there is one girl in the office opposite mine..i've been dying to secretly give her a deodorant!!
the whole corridor (repeat..WHOLE corridor) and the whole toilet..smell like her after her presence there...OMG..

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 1:33 pm

craigie_bear wrote:nose hairs are my pet peeve, not on me though, on other people lol
You should teach them that local trick of plucking nostril hairs using two coins very impressive.