Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
auhceniale

Removal of Stitches in Singapore

Post by auhceniale » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 2:50 pm

Hi aadvark,

Could you gif me the location for removal of stitches? TIA!
aadvark wrote:
channel5 wrote:hi!
i'm planning a trip to tokai in october, anyone interested to go together?
i'm doing face lipo.

aadvark: i emailed Dr Pat and he said 5 days later i have to see him again to remove stitch, but i'm thinking if i can actually get the stitches removed in Singapore instead, cos spending 5days in the hotel is so boring (cos i dowan to go shopping with a swollen face and head garment)

for ur face lipo procedure, did you stay the 5 days and get the stitches removed by Dr Pat?
I remember reading somewhere that you had stitches removed in Singapore or something, but I cant find the post already.
Is it you? Sorry if I got you confused with another person!
yeah, u can remove the stitches with any decent GP in sg

melicacy

Post by melicacy » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 2:05 am

hi all!
can someone advise me how payment is made?
like before surgery or?
and in cash USD or THB?

thanks!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Removal of Stitches in Singapore

Post by aadvark » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 7:11 am

auhceniale wrote:Hi aadvark,

Could you gif me the location for removal of stitches? TIA!
aadvark wrote:
channel5 wrote:hi!
i'm planning a trip to tokai in october, anyone interested to go together?
i'm doing face lipo.

aadvark: i emailed Dr Pat and he said 5 days later i have to see him again to remove stitch, but i'm thinking if i can actually get the stitches removed in Singapore instead, cos spending 5days in the hotel is so boring (cos i dowan to go shopping with a swollen face and head garment)

for ur face lipo procedure, did you stay the 5 days and get the stitches removed by Dr Pat?
I remember reading somewhere that you had stitches removed in Singapore or something, but I cant find the post already.
Is it you? Sorry if I got you confused with another person!
yeah, u can remove the stitches with any decent GP in sg
i meant GP (General Practitioner) as in any neighbourhood clinic
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 7:12 am

melicacy wrote:hi all!
like before surgery or?
and in cash USD or THB?

thanks!
just b4 the surgery, in cash (THB will be more worthwhile due to exchange rates).
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

auhceniale

Post by auhceniale » Sat, 19 Sep 2009 8:39 pm

Can i pay buy VISA??

aadvark wrote:
melicacy wrote:hi all!
like before surgery or?
and in cash USD or THB?

thanks!
just b4 the surgery, in cash (THB will be more worthwhile due to exchange rates).

melicacy

Post by melicacy » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 1:54 am

is 26000 baht a good price for buccal fat removal for dr pat? because i heard he can charge cheaper..

JayJayYoung

Hi

Post by JayJayYoung » Sat, 26 Sep 2009 8:47 pm

Did nose implant with Dr Puttisak during June this year. Not satisfied with the result, intending to try Dr Pat from Tokai.

Boii18, I did not see your before and after pictures.. Is it possible to exchange MSN ? Would like to asked you more about the procedure you did with Dr Pat. Thanks

melicacy

Post by melicacy » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:44 am

i just came back from tokai bangkok, dr pat and nurses are all very nice! i would love to go back again for more procedures (after i raise money again) and waiting to heal to see results i'm currently still swelling :/
i saw the amount of buccal fat he removed it is only slightly bigger than 50c coin, is it too little? or should i have removed more?

perfectionist

Nose infection

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 1:03 pm

i did my tiplasty and nose implant on july this year. Dr pat quote me around SG 1.9k for the nose job.unfortunatly i got a cut on my nose because DR pat accidentally drop a surgical instrument(probably scissor)on my nose. After the sugery i developed a dark serious bruise. i thought it was normal.
4days after my nose job , i got a nasty nose infection like a pus-filled blister.There was pus flowing out from the cut. I email to Dr Pat immediately and he advise me to remove the nose implant. I went to Mount E to remove and cost me another 1.5k.
It was so bad and nasty that the infection "eat up" some of the skin and cause an uneven skin now,basically like a hole on my nose and hypertrophic scars was developed. I had to put on a plasters everyday now. I have totally no confidence in myself now.

Please see image> http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... 009085.jpg

I will post more pictures soon.

Frasier000

Post by Frasier000 » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 2:19 pm

thanks for sharing!

winter21
Regular
Regular

Re: Nose infection

Post by winter21 » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 3:38 pm

perfectionist wrote:i did my tiplasty and nose implant on july this year. Dr pat quote me around SG 1.9k for the nose job.unfortunatly i got a cut on my nose because DR pat accidentally drop a surgical instrument(probably scissor)on my nose. After the sugery i developed a dark serious bruise. i thought it was normal.
4days after my nose job , i got a nasty nose infection like a pus-filled blister.There was pus flowing out from the cut. I email to Dr Pat immediately and he advise me to remove the nose implant. I went to Mount E to remove and cost me another 1.5k.
It was so bad and nasty that the infection "eat up" some of the skin and cause an uneven skin now,basically like a hole on my nose and hypertrophic scars was developed. I had to put on a plasters everyday now. I have totally no confidence in myself now.
omg.... frm the pic... it seems so bad. i feel so sorry for you. i really hope u can get a gd doctor and help you in this.

god bless you.

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 7:14 pm

Hi,

Just to share....my before and after photo at:

http://verypoisonouslady.blogspot.com/2 ... ement.html

So far after 2 months I am quite happy with the nose and I am quite happy with Dr Pat except with the part that I woke up near to the end of the surgery....super scary....

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 7:16 pm

Oh ya, forgot to add...I just asked him to decide the nose for me....

Too many different nose for me to choose so i kinda of gave up....

perfectionist

Nose infection

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:29 am

These are the picures i promise to upload here:
http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... /?newest=1
please look at the description. i have picture on 1st day, 3rd day, 4th day,1mth and 3mth(which is current).

I think the infection may be due to the cut made by Dr Pat accidentally, this was the unprofessional part.

So all, please think twice. nw my nose is kinda ruin, Even concealer, make up couldnt cover it. i had to put on a plaster everyday to cover up. How depressing it is!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:41 am

wow looks like a skin ulcer