Singapore Expats

maids

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
marmalade

Maids

Post by marmalade » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 10:20 am

There is always the good and the bad in everything. If you are like me, it is the first time I have been given the opportunity to have a maid(I have 4 children) it has allowed me to do certain things for myself that I never thought possible. I can certainly do without but because I have maybe 2 years left in Singapore I say why not take advantage of it. You also have a choice whether you want a livin maid or not. Your options are certainly there. No harm in trying!

simonL

Post by simonL » Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:42 pm

try not to get a transfer maid. most of them are probably sent back to the agency by their previous employer because of some problems.
Its all about luck when choosing maids. they may look and sound decent from their profiles, but you will never know how good or bad she is till you employ her. Of course, treat them with respect and they can be great helpers 8-)

Tsunamiw4ve

Post by Tsunamiw4ve » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:30 pm

People are people... that includes maids.

Treat them with respect & kindness, and respect & kindness will be return back to U.

As for ASsh*Les... omg... Every1 has 1...just dont BEHAVE like one ! Quit spewing Sh*T, then u won't be called 1 :D :P

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”