Singapore Expats

Part time childcare near Fraser Suites, River Valley Rd

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
katetherate

Part time childcare near Fraser Suites, River Valley Rd

Post by katetherate » Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:55 am

Is it possible to get childcare for just one, or maybe two, days a week?

I want my kids to have contact with other kids and I want one day off a week! Are there centres that offer this or do most childcare centres offer only 5-day a week care?

We are staying at Fraser Suites, River Valley Road and I don't have a car so need something nearby that's easily accessible.

I'd be grateful for any advice as all the centres I've called offer places only for 7am-7pm, 5 days a week care.

Also, does anyone know if there's a local kinder near Fraser Suites? Place names and locations are new to me...

Thank you!

[/b]

bkkmum

preschool

Post by bkkmum » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 3:32 pm

Try Raffles House preschool. This is off Stevens Road and offer the choice of a three or five day week - 9am to 12. It takes about 10 mins in a taxi or they have a bus service (ie a mini van) that will pick the kids up. I live 5 mins from Fraser Suites and my son has been taking this bus since he was three, and thinks the bus ride is lots of fun........

batgirl_cdn
Regular
Regular

Post by batgirl_cdn » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 5:42 pm

You can try Sam's Early Learning Center on Jalan Mutiara, they have three half/full day option available. http://www.hotfrog.sg/Companies/Sams-Ea ... ing-Centre