Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:11 am

sasa05_ wrote:
Berserkmind wrote:Sorrry I'm gonna ask a dumb qn... if you order more than one compression garment, do they pack all the items together and send to you in one courier or separate packing?

Becos i just received one parcel yesterday and inside contained only one item. My other item is missing. So i am wondering if they missed out or is it going to come in another parcel... like maybe today or tomorrow? shock:
Thanks lots!
U ordered from makemeheal?

think it'll come in another parcel, i remembered Envy_Me mentioned she also order some garments all at the same time but only received partial.
Although she didnt mentioned whether she received the rest of them.
But i think she did cos she ardy went to Nara on 28th Aug. :D

hope tis helps :)
i emailed Make Me Heal to check and they said they have sent it separately. they gave me a tracking number which just said that the item has been sent out on 24 Aug, doesnt tell me where it is now :x

i have been surviving on my girdles and tummy belt which is super uncomfortable!

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Thu, 03 Sep 2009 7:11 pm

Berserkmind wrote:i emailed Make Me Heal to check and they said they have sent it separately. they gave me a tracking number which just said that the item has been sent out on 24 Aug, doesnt tell me where it is now :x

i have been surviving on my girdles and tummy belt which is super uncomfortable!
I'm sorry to hear that.
Maybe u can email them and provide them the date which was sent out and ask them to help u trace as u cant do it?

erhhm, just curious...
wat did u do? lipo?

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 2:15 am

Hi,

Btw, anyone going to HatYai anytime from 18sept - 27sept?

I am very keen to do PS during this time, thou it's a bit rush cos after that I wont have any free time to travel.

Damn wasted cos I've already booked my tix to bkk on 13 - 16 den i decide to go for PS too this mth -.-
@!#!@$@!%

but PS at Yanhee is overbudget and not to my preference cos I hv gfs who did Rhino in Yanhee but they dont do Alar too.

So the shape look e same, just that it's a lil bit more sharp only. the nose still look round in e end.

Who is better for Rhino, Alar and Double Eyelid ? Dr. Nara or Dr. Puttisak?

I've emailed Dr. Puttisak and he is quite fast in replying. Takes only 1 day. I've waited for Dr. Nara's email for few days le. getting impatient cos I wanna decide fast on Who to look for, for my PS.

Thanks in advance ! ^^
Last edited by _niNg`- on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 1:18 pm

_niNg`- wrote:Hi,

I've emailed Dr. Puttisak and he is quite fast in replying. Takes only 1 day. I've waited for Dr. Nara's email for few days le. getting impatient cos I wanna decide fast on Who to look for, for my PS.
U can forget about Dr Nara if u have not booked your appt for 18 to 27 Sep. U need to book your appt with him at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance. However, Dr Putt should be available.

thierystar

Re: suggestions? :)

Post by thierystar » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 1:38 pm

4everyoung wrote:
the-wanderlust wrote:hello everybody, ive planned to go hatyai for rhino this dec. i cant decide between nara or puttisaki... any suggestions please? i know if im looking for nara, i should be prepared for very brief explanations and he might not do it the way i want it to be whereas putti seems to be very generous with words... im just concerned about the skills, is nara's better or putti's better? better in the sense that there's no complications afterwards?
:D I am planning to do a Rhino in Nov leh..anyone care to do it also in Nov? PM me so we can go together.. Pls leave ur email in my PM too cos as i am still a newbie i cant reply my PM yet.. :x

Any idea hw long it take to recover from the Rhino? 1 - 2 weeks?
Hey..I am keen to do Rhinoplasty but not erally sure which doc to go to. I had made an enquiry to Yanhee and they quoted me USD$540 So r u gtg to Nara?

Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 9:57 pm

sasa05_ wrote:
Berserkmind wrote:i emailed Make Me Heal to check and they said they have sent it separately. they gave me a tracking number which just said that the item has been sent out on 24 Aug, doesnt tell me where it is now :x

I'm sorry to hear that.
Maybe u can email them and provide them the date which was sent out and ask them to help u trace as u cant do it?

erhhm, just curious...
wat did u do? lipo?
yup i did lipo arms and tummy, also did rhinoplasty + alar. And i got my item in the mail yesterday via normal mail not courier. took more than 10 days to arrive.. :(

Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:03 pm

I did Rhinoplasty + alar and i've got bruising under the eye area. it's not going away and i need to go for a function in 2 days time.

Can anyone advise if rubbing the bruised area will make it go away faster? I even tried using "ZamBuk" (the green ointment for bruises..)

and my nose area feels very tight. should i move my face more to 'exercise' the area and make it more natural? will it 'move' the implant if i 'stretch' my facial muscles here and there...? :???:

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 9:14 am

Berserkmind wrote:yup i did lipo arms and tummy, also did rhinoplasty + alar. And i got my item in the mail yesterday via normal mail not courier. took more than 10 days to arrive.. :(
How come normal mail?
i tot they do courier until yr doorstep? :???:

anyway, whr did u had yr lipo done?
in sg or thai?
I'll be gg for lipo in nov for arms, tummy and thighs...

Did u ordered both stage 1 and 2 garments?
How's the results on arms?
How bad are the pain and bruising overall?
would appreciate if you can share yr experience.. :)

melicacy

Post by melicacy » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 2:31 pm

i'm going to tokai to check things out on 1 oct, anyone wants to go too?

btw those with experience at tokai, do you pay everything before the surgery? or do you pay after the surgery?
and do you have to make an appointment for the surgery or can you get it done on the day of consultation?
i'm planning on buccal pad extraction
thanks!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 3:01 pm

Berserkmind wrote:
sasa05_ wrote:
Berserkmind wrote:Sorrry I'm gonna ask a dumb qn... if you order more than one compression garment, do they pack all the items together and send to you in one courier or separate packing?

Becos i just received one parcel yesterday and inside contained only one item. My other item is missing. So i am wondering if they missed out or is it going to come in another parcel... like maybe today or tomorrow? shock:
Thanks lots!
U ordered from makemeheal?

think it'll come in another parcel, i remembered Envy_Me mentioned she also order some garments all at the same time but only received partial.
Although she didnt mentioned whether she received the rest of them.
But i think she did cos she ardy went to Nara on 28th Aug. :D

hope tis helps :)
i emailed Make Me Heal to check and they said they have sent it separately. they gave me a tracking number which just said that the item has been sent out on 24 Aug, doesnt tell me where it is now :x

Hi Bersekmind,

Ya it's sent seperately at times. They will email you the details of it after you made order and payment, just wait for a 1-2 days for them to pack and send it over to the courier service and they will email you the details of tracking number and which item is under this tracking number.

Mine was devided to 2 parcels. I received 1st parcel on 5th day after ordering n payment and the 2nd parcel on the 12th day. All by courier service that came to my door and requires signature to acknowledge.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 6:53 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back from Dr. Nara!

I went there for liposuctions, 4 days, 4 areas.

Show you pictures first.

This is Dr.Nara's clinic when you step in:

1st day, arms:
Quite disgusting

2nd day, inner thighs:

like carrot juice.

close up

3rd day, front thighs:

4th day, tummy:

SUPER disgusting. I don't know why it looks like this for my tummy. yucks.

I went there by air plane, SG-BKK-(domestic) HDY. I reach hatyai on 28 aug about noon, check in lee garden hotel and headed to the clinic. it is very easy to walk there from lee garden, when you step out of the hotel, turn left walk all the way, pass by 7-11, watsons then you will see a white sign board "Manchester" and turn left, indra hotel is there too den continue to walk straight you will see Nara's clinic.

The tuk-tuk man asked me where I wan to go when I am out of the hotel, I showed him the address, he ask me go there for? I say clinic, den he say "Oh! Nara clinic" and he starts to point on his eyes, nose, mouth and chest. -.- (meaning go there to do PS)

Kind of paisei that he say so loudly. :oops: he offered 50baht tuk tuk. Crazy man. :x I told him I walk and find myself. Luck i never take his tuk tuk, so easy to find and such a short distance, about 5mins plus minus you can reach.

forget to mention, I went with my bf.

Step in, the clinic has other patients, 1 thai, 1 sg, 1 msian. Can see from their face and accent. 8-)

Nurse came out n i told her my name, she check the schedule book, yes my name is there, 4 days, ok den she ask for my passport to write down my details.

A little while later I can go in to see Dr Nara, he is not as old as I hav tot. lol. Probably on his early 40s. He is a gentle guy, soft spoken and man of a few words. The consultation guess only last abt 5mins. he ask me where i wan to do my lipo, i say i doin 4 areas, show him my arms,tummy and thighs and he observe them awhile and say ok. So that's all, i went out to proceed with payment. simple n easy.
i only have to deposit 4000baht, 1000baht for each area. the remaining wil pay each day of the lipo. the nurse tell me what time later for my 1st lipo which is in the evening 6pm and wrote me the rest of the days timing for my lipo. start to take Sinecch.

back to clinic at 6pm, still have to wait abt 1/2hr den can start to change to their dressing and hair cap cus there is another patient inside. required to wash my arms before wearing the dressing. i went into the consultation room again after tat to wait. wait wait wait for another 20mins, finally dr nara came out, starts to draw my arms and take off my shoe, proceed to the operation room, heart thumping fast. :shock:

saw his wife, ning, she asked me to lie down and she starts to clean my arms with a cold brown liquid, she said it's for cleaning purposes. all my goosebumps came out as she applys, so cold! there are 2-3 nurses in the room too, after cleaning, dr nara came in and starts to inject the local anaesthesia in my both arms, i was so nervous and i felt very pain while injecting so i gave out the 'ah' sound and he told me i cannot be scared! this is not pain, if this injection is pain, i cannot continue with the rest ahead, injection is nothing and i will lose his concentration.

omg upon hearing that, immediately i kept quiet and relax, relax and relax. :roll: i felt better n both arms getting numb. then he inject the sedation on my hand to make me drowsy. there he goes starting to cut me and everything, i was then covered with an eye mask. i wasnt sleeping at all! I hope i can sleep rather to feel the pressure of the incision, in out in out. well, pain wise, not really.

everything last about 1hr, everything finish, they wipe the "brown cleaning" away, bandage my stitches and take my eye mask away ask if im ok. yea i felt ok and i can wake up straight away, get down the bed and go to another room to change back my own clothes. nurse told me to come back next day morning to change the bandage to waterproof film so i can shower. they gave me anti-biotics and pain killers.

the area felt icy cold after lipo, it was after a few hours it starts to feel sore, very sore on the area even you just gently use your finger to touch it you will feel something. Argh.

Next day went to change the waterproof film, everything is fast, like about 1-2mins it's done. back to hotel, wear my compression garments for arms and i felt so much better n tighter! i can do more hand movement after that. went shopping, eat and everything. fresh pineapples & other fruits are sold everywhere, pushcart.

back to my 2nd lipo, inner thigh. this time im more relax, dr nara told me im very good girl today. lol :D

pain wise, 2.5/5

after everything, his wife, ning told me that thigh is the most painful area for lipo cus i ask her why do i feel the pain while doing when im supposed to feel numb. so ya, gotta tolerate the pain, for me its kind of painful at some area.

same thing, need to go back to the clinic next day morning to change the waterproof dressing. back to hotel, wear my compression garment. i tell you, after inner thigh lipo, i walk so ugly! no choice! the incision will rub each other and its painful. omg. got to wait for the swelling n bruising to go down a little.

3rd lipo, front thigh, pain wise is same, 2.5/5

did i mention i wanted to do outer thigh? yes, i wanted that initially but ning squeeze the fats on my front and outer and says my front thigh is alot more and outer, my outer is not so fat. so ya they did front for me instead.

4th lipo, tummy. pain wise is 3/5! :???:

i don't know why i just feel so pain! i can feel the pain almost everytime they insert. ouch. why wasnt i put to sleep or dr give me more the LA?!

Sigh.

anyway its over now! all my procedure last about an hour. :wink:

so overall, i wan to conclude that its good to have someone to look after you (someone who is not doing lipo) when you're having such procedure like me. really need. they can help you to wash your garment, help you to take your medicine or whatever you need when you cant have much movement becus of the pain.

I really thank my bf to be there for me 24/7. my luggage and everything is carried by him therefore i can be at ease. help me with my garments, showering, medicines, food etc. like a personal nurse i noe but glad that this person is my love.

P/s : lee garden's breakfast cmi. maybe only the toast bread. lol. but yea, they serve pineapple juice!

ok so now, im getting pretty ok, just waiting for the swelling n brusing to go down, esp the brusing. i tink it has some blood clot, pumps around, have to massage it.

what else can i do to ease the brusing? anyone can advice me? thanks.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 7:09 pm

why my images not showing ah?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sun, 06 Sep 2009 1:41 pm

Envy_Me!!!!
I have been waiting for your posts~ :D
Glad everything went well for u. :)

But i saw u didnt "sleep" during lipo, so weird~ :?
how bad is your bruising?
Can oso advise how u took he doses of sinecch?
cos i shld be getting 2 packets cos doing 5 areas, can advice how u took yrs?

If possible, can you please pm me?
cos i cant pm yet but i got lots of questions to ask.
would appreciate cos u just came bk, everything still fresh in yr mind~ :oops:

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Sun, 06 Sep 2009 3:23 pm

kensan wrote:
_niNg`- wrote:Hi,

U can forget about Dr Nara if u have not booked your appt for 18 to 27 Sep. U need to book your appt with him at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance. However, Dr Putt should be available.
Dr Putt is stil available, why? not that gd?
What is the method that Dr Putt uses for double eyelid surgery?

Any of the fellow forum mates went to Dr Putt for Double Eyelid surgery?

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 3:57 pm

Envyme,

How much u spend on ur air tix?

I gotten a appt w Dr.Nara on 18 and Dr. Putt on 19.

But nw, I DONT KNOW HW TO GO TO HATYAI! hahahaha.
Am trying to search online on the fastest and cheapest way to reach Hatyai with no complications but it seems that taking a train would be a NO NO as it's a longer travelling time than taking a bus.

Flights are so much convenient but prices are skyrocket especially when 21 is a PH!