Singapore Expats

Any leather bag repair shop in SG?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
gg

Any leather bag repair shop in SG?

Post by gg » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:34 am

where can i get my leather bag repaired?

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Middle Road

Post by joop » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 3:30 pm

There is a shop at Middle Road that can repair bags, shoes and other stuff, can't remember the name of the building, the shop's inside a building on the 1st floor.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Baggy

Post by Baggy » Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:45 am

Had my leather bag repaired at Far East Plaza. It's a shop that repairs shoes and stuff. Think it's on the 3rd floor. Good work done.

Lebon

Post by Lebon » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 3:44 pm

I also dad my leather bag shoes repaired at Far East Plaza...i think the shop is called Shukey on the 3rd floor. Really good work and cheap as well.

Baggy

Post by Baggy » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 4:35 pm

Yep that's the one.. :D

Anonymous G

Re: Any leather bag repair shop in SG?

Post by Anonymous G » Mon, 07 May 2018 11:06 pm

DO NOT SEND YOUR BELOVED BAG TO THIS SHOP FOR REPAIR! @The Bag and Shoe Aesthetics UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO BE RUIN!! The sewing is horrible, The sealing is badly done. The original joint is a bit chipped. And after they redo it, it is still ugly is just that is an ugly screw. Their craftsman really can't do it up to the standard. And I send it to my friends and asked if is just that I am too demanding or what. But none of them can appreciate their repair work. My bag is just ruined. It was only a screw missing but now the strap is spoiled by their bad workmanship as well.

One side of the joint the connecting part is missing. I brought it to this shop after calling them. Cecelia said they will do it as close as possible. The first time I went to collect it, it was horrible, worst then ever. I have never seen some workmanship can be so badly done as this is not the first time I send my bag for repair.

It was changed to an "O" Shape ring and can tell the colour is already fading to sliver. Then the sealing and sewing were so bad that is even worse than the photo shown. She said she will ask the person to redo it. Honestly, the Givenchy bag is already ruined, but I was hoping they will do it better. Then later on about one more week, I received their msg and said it is done and is ready for collection. When I saw it I asked, " Is this the best your shop can do?" Cecelia replied me and said she thinks is excellently done. I was speechless and I seriously so regret that I sent my bag to this shop for repair.

If your bag is precious to you. Do not send your bag to this shop to repair. I can't describe how heart pain and angry I am. It is lucky is only a Givenchy. I wish I can send photos here. If you want to see the photo, I actually posted on Google review. I just hope that no one will be the next victim. Apparently, I am not the first one has a bag ruined by them.