Singapore Expats

thick/full lips

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
thicklips

thick/full lips

Post by thicklips » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 4:40 pm

Hi guys, i have a thick and full lips which i dont like it, anyone one know where in singapore which i can do the surgery or which doctor is good to recommend? i have heard some people they use injections cost only $400 per injection to make your lips tin and small, same say gonna need 4-5injections to match you. but anyone knows what is the thing called? please help cause im sick and tired to apply lips blams day and night.. if not my lips keep peeling

thicklips

Post by thicklips » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:29 pm

pingz

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:02 am

Why would you want to shrink your lips? The bigger the better as far as guys are concerned, that's why Angelina Jolie is so popular :cool:
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:30 am

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

thicklips

Post by thicklips » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 1:13 pm

cause i think Asians dont look nice to have full thick lips. unless you're black then dont say :lol:

thicklips

Post by thicklips » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:44 pm

com'on, i really need some help :(

Miss Swan
Chatter
Chatter

Re: thick/full lips

Post by Miss Swan » Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:48 am

thicklips wrote:Hi guys, i have a thick and full lips which i dont like it, anyone one know where in singapore which i can do the surgery or which doctor is good to recommend? i have heard some people they use injections cost only $400 per injection to make your lips tin and small, same say gonna need 4-5injections to match you. but anyone knows what is the thing called? please help cause im sick and tired to apply lips blams day and night.. if not my lips keep peeling
Hi thicklips, you shouldn't feel insecure abt your full lips - celebrities are going full force to Botox their lips. I can't recommend any specific doctor at hand, but I've got some dermatologists that you can inquire at:

Dr Calvin Chan From Paragon
Dr Yeak From Singapore Aesthetic Centre
Dr Eileen Tan at Mount E
Dr Georgia Lee at Holland Village

Uh...Peeling lips affect everyone, not just full-lipped women. I've got a small mouth and my lips are hardly thick - but I'm also the victim of dry/chapped lips, gotta slather on lip balm every night.

What else can I say... love your lips!

thicklips

Re: thick/full lips

Post by thicklips » Thu, 03 Sep 2009 8:33 pm

Miss Swan wrote:
thicklips wrote:Hi guys, i have a thick and full lips which i dont like it, anyone one know where in singapore which i can do the surgery or which doctor is good to recommend? i have heard some people they use injections cost only $400 per injection to make your lips tin and small, same say gonna need 4-5injections to match you. but anyone knows what is the thing called? please help cause im sick and tired to apply lips blams day and night.. if not my lips keep peeling
Hi thicklips, you shouldn't feel insecure abt your full lips - celebrities are going full force to Botox their lips. I can't recommend any specific doctor at hand, but I've got some dermatologists that you can inquire at:

Dr Calvin Chan From Paragon
Dr Yeak From Singapore Aesthetic Centre
Dr Eileen Tan at Mount E
Dr Georgia Lee at Holland Village

Uh...Peeling lips affect everyone, not just full-lipped women. I've got a small mouth and my lips are hardly thick - but I'm also the victim of dry/chapped lips, gotta slather on lip balm every night.

What else can I say... love your lips!
Miss Swan thanks for the info. i also hate that every night i need to put on the lip balm just sick of it already. but still you heard of any injections that can reduce the lips? a friend of my said that her friend just went to inject the thing for 6 times, and now look very nice. but after that that girl just went MIA!! so angry..

oh ya, i did went to national skin centre to look for a senior dermatologists, he say there is no cure T__T after spending so much $$. just get some words and cream from him.