Singapore Expats

Any good beauty salons in Ang Mo Kio or Bishan?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
padma0506

Any good beauty salons in Ang Mo Kio or Bishan?

Post by padma0506 » Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:17 pm

Can anybody suggest a good beauty salon for facials, waxing and other beauty treatments in Ang mo kio or Bishan? I am not looking at very expensive ones......but something that is reasonable and delivers good quality, with good customer service. I have tried some salons but hated the service!

Thanks in advance

kaya_toast

Post by kaya_toast » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 1:48 am

Have you heard of #01 Saloon in Bishan?

I do my brows and perm my lashes there. Never tried their facial services but they are never pushy.

kierasee

Post by kierasee » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 6:29 pm

kaya_toast wrote:Have you heard of #01 Saloon in Bishan?

I do my brows and perm my lashes there. Never tried their facial services but they are never pushy.
Hello Kaya_toast:)

Remember me? I did my eyeliner and eyebrow at salon one on Monday:)
Body and Face Enhancement!!!

jen677

Post by jen677 » Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:20 pm

I think there is one at Bishan Park. Never been there. But i heard that its not bad

Desireeee

Post by Desireeee » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 2:48 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, just returned from my home trip from US.
First thing since I am back, I visited my beauty saloon in AMK as always, to have a thorough clean up of my face after my home trip. I was told by my beautician that some of you had visited this saloon, FingerFoot which I recommended before my trip. Can anyone share the experience please?
Sorry to answer to your question, I would recommend you to my usual saloon in AMK Ave 5, Blk 181 Finger Foot for all my pedi, mani and facial services, offering very competitive and yet good customer services. They also offer monthly promotion, which can be really attractive mostly. You may want to call them for reservation, 6552 7466, look for Celine. Cosy and warm, and most important of all, not pushy for package or product which I hated the most.

Happy Visiting and share your experience when you are there. Cheers