Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Shaprincess

Post by Shaprincess » Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:30 am

gordiansknot wrote:
Shaprincess wrote:Hey gordiansknot anyway u took a plane back? i intend to take plane the next day.. not sure ok or not..
gordiansknot wrote:Hi all,
just had my nose done at dr puttisak.

his clinic only opens at 5pm on weekdays. and waited for him till 6pm before he steps into the clinic.
very friendly, like what other people had said about him. he is very patient in explaining and stuff like that.

wanted to do alar, but he didnt recommend it as its irreversible too. he said alar is only suitable for those who nostrils are flaring or having a very wide nose(like having extra meat the side of the nose, sorry for my lousy descriptions).

after consultation, he asked me to come back an hour later as he is operating on another girl first. so i came back soon after, ate 6 type of pills they give me(antibiotics and slping pills) and a injection at the butt to prevent infection.

then was on the operating table, tied my hands and stuff and i asked him repeatedly if i would be awake or alsleep during the op, as i was so paranoid about being awake. he then inject the sedative onto my arms first to make me fall alsleep, but couldnt find the veins, so tried the area near the wrist, still couldnt find the veins, tried my the arm.

After covering my face, and leaving the nose area open, he started to operate me. and i still didnt get to fall aslp. i was waiting so badly to fall asleep till i felt like needles poking onto my face, followed by the some pressure. i was like, what the hell, why am i still not alsp.the whole procedure sorta freaked me out cause i was not alslp, however, there wasn't much pain but just pressure.

so after 2 hours, everything done. bf accompanied me back to hotel, still feeling very groggy. slpt straight once i reach the hotelbut woke up at 4am due to slight pain.

will be going back to dr putt this sun to let him review the status of my nose. and dr putt is definitely a friendly and nice doctor!(=
i guess its fine to catch a plane back(= i would love to get a plane back but left with no tickets back on plane
But no direct plane to hatyai so need to transit from bangkok. Kinda expensive :( So you're still in hatyai? Which hotel u stayed? Will u be staying there to remove the stitch? :)

gordiansknot

Post by gordiansknot » Mon, 24 Aug 2009 5:22 pm

Shaprincess wrote:
gordiansknot wrote:
Shaprincess wrote:Hey gordiansknot anyway u took a plane back? i intend to take plane the next day.. not sure ok or not..
i guess its fine to catch a plane back(= i would love to get a plane back but left with no tickets back on plane
But no direct plane to hatyai so need to transit from bangkok. Kinda expensive :( So you're still in hatyai? Which hotel u stayed? Will u be staying there to remove the stitch? :)
i am back in sg ardy, stayed in Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, have to tuk tuk to dr putt clinic. and if ure doing rhino, its self dissolved stitches

baby_bear

Post by baby_bear » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:42 pm

Hi all, I'm going to see Dr. Nara on 23rd and 24th Sept for Rhino and Lipos.

Anyone going to Hatyai around that time? I'm looking for kakis to go together.

Let me know if anyone will be there on that week.

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:38 pm

gordiansknot wrote:Heyi am back in sg ardy, stayed in Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, have to tuk tuk to dr putt clinic. and if ure doing rhino, its self dissolved stitches
Hi babe, I don't think it's self-dissolving stitches...I had mine removed when I was back in sg.
Actually, it's walkable distance to Dr Putt's clinic...I think around 15-20 mins walk.

gordiansknot

Post by gordiansknot » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:43 pm

Pinkyice wrote:
gordiansknot wrote:Heyi am back in sg ardy, stayed in Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, have to tuk tuk to dr putt clinic. and if ure doing rhino, its self dissolved stitches
Hi babe, I don't think it's self-dissolving stitches...I had mine removed when I was back in sg.
Actually, it's walkable distance to Dr Putt's clinic...I think around 15-20 mins walk.
dr putt told me it was self-dissolving stitches but he told me if the stitches doesnt come out in 2 weeks time, i have to remove it at a GP. but anws, will email him to confirm again.

i tried to walk there from Lee Gardens Plaza and i got lost, really lost and been walking round and round. so i give up and took a tuk tuk instead. furthermore, weather's there now is crazily hot and cranky, which rained out of a sudden.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 1:22 am

gordiansknot wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
dr putt told me it was self-dissolving stitches but he told me if the stitches doesnt come out in 2 weeks time, i have to remove it at a GP. but anws, will email him to confirm again.

i tried to walk there from Lee Gardens Plaza and i got lost, really lost and been walking round and round. so i give up and took a tuk tuk instead. furthermore, weather's there now is crazily hot and cranky, which rained out of a sudden.
mine was self-dissolve stitches too.

MBalen

Post by MBalen » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 7:47 am

Is Dr Somsak Kunachakr (at http://surgery-cosmetic.net/about-the-doctor.htm) the same as the Doctor Somyos Kunachak that works in Yoskarn clinic?

~Michael

muevettemamita

Post by muevettemamita » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:46 pm

Hi anyone going to Dr Nara or Hatyai in Oct? Looking for someone to go together with. =) I am flexible as long as it is anywhere in October. =)

Reply me or PM me~! Thanks ya'll.

maner23

Post by maner23 » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 9:24 pm

muevettemamita wrote:Hi anyone going to Dr Nara or Hatyai in Oct? Looking for someone to go together with. =) I am flexible as long as it is anywhere in October. =)

Hey have you made an appointment with him already? the Oct schedule seems pretty packed. I have booked mine on Nov 15th but hasn't found anyone that I can tag along during that week so may change my schedule to Oct provided there are vacancies.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:30 am

Hi, can I ask what meal should we be having post op of Liposuction with Nara? Porridge? Bread?

muevettemamita

Post by muevettemamita » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:02 am

maner23 wrote:
muevettemamita wrote:Hi anyone going to Dr Nara or Hatyai in Oct? Looking for someone to go together with. =) I am flexible as long as it is anywhere in October. =)

Hey have you made an appointment with him already? the Oct schedule seems pretty packed. I have booked mine on Nov 15th but hasn't found anyone that I can tag along during that week so may change my schedule to Oct provided there are vacancies.
I wanted 2nd week of Oct but he has only dates on Oct 13 & 20. So I havent exactly confirmed anything. I can call and check for u if u want. Lemme know what dates will u be available on in Oct so we can arrange something out and go together.
What surgeries are u going for anyway?

Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 2:18 pm

I just did some research on before and after pics that people share on the Make Me Heal site and I think I should share with all of you in case any of you are considering doing and implants on face.

I noticed that those who did more than one implant on face bruised real bad for more than 8 days! Eg, nose + cheeks or nose + chin, most of the people posted their day 8 post op pics still had slight bruising (purple or yellowish type) around the areas. Please make sure you take more than a week's leave if you dont want colleagues asking if your husband whacked you.

If you can tolerate pain, try not do to extra oral procedures as I noticed that the scarring is quite obvious even in people's 2.5 mths post op pics. Esp chin implants. Can see one line across and it doesnt look like those fall down scar because it is too perfectly straight.

Hope my imputs help.

maner23

Post by maner23 » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 4:34 pm

muevettemamita wrote:
maner23 wrote:

I wanted 2nd week of Oct but he has only dates on Oct 13 & 20. So I havent exactly confirmed anything. I can call and check for u if u want. Lemme know what dates will u be available on in Oct so we can arrange something out and go together.
What surgeries are u going for anyway?

o, okok sure thanks. if between 13 and 20, 20 will be better. it its fine with you after 22 will be the best. i will be doing blepharoplasty and lip reduction. you?
anyway how can I contact you to make liaising much smoother.

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 8:07 pm

EnvyMe wrote:Hi, can I ask what meal should we be having post op of Liposuction with Nara? Porridge? Bread?
Hope eveything goes well for yr trip tml!
good luck~ :)

Please keep us updated when u'e back.
would like to hear 1st hand experience~

the-wanderlust

suggestions? :)

Post by the-wanderlust » Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:18 pm

hello everybody, ive planned to go hatyai for rhino this dec. i cant decide between nara or puttisaki... any suggestions please? i know if im looking for nara, i should be prepared for very brief explanations and he might not do it the way i want it to be whereas putti seems to be very generous with words... im just concerned about the skills, is nara's better or putti's better? better in the sense that there's no complications afterwards?