Singapore Expats

Any recommendation for Emotional Healing Workshop?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
red*devil

Any recommendation for Emotional Healing Workshop?

Post by red*devil » Mon, 24 Aug 2009 9:50 pm

Can anyone recommend a healing workshop for emotional healing and managing daily stress? Any that you've attended would be helpful.Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:04 pm

Wah! Gonna fly over here just to attend a workshop! :o
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

red*devil

Will be in Spore for an extended period visiting

Post by red*devil » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 8:41 am

and there are many good therapists here and so accessible and affordable!
Long Live the Red Devils!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 8:55 am

Then why don't you go to one of those there then? Instead of flying all the way to Singapore?

:???:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ranmakit

Post by ranmakit » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:46 pm

Hi RedDevil,

I have attended a workshop here in Singapore and it did wonders for me both emotionally and physically, and I felt so much lighter and at peace after the workshop. The people who ran the workshop were some of the warmest and loving people I've ever met. You can find out more by visiting www.thepowerofreleasing.com

I see from your subject that you'll be visiting Singapore. Is this your first time here? Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Cheers and have a great day :)

red*devil

Post by red*devil » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I see they do retreats too..have you ever been to one? Since I'll be here for 6 months, I'll have time to attend one. If it's not too personal, what kind of emotional issues did they heal for you? Like..is it intense and deep and able to bring out issues from way back like childhood etc? Thanks for your input!

ranmakit

Post by ranmakit » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:59 am

yeah, i have been to one of their retreats in M'sia last year and it was an unforgetable experience.

I remember going there tense and reserved, wanting to resolve issues behind a skin condition (eczema) that I've had since young and all the emotional problems that it caused such as low self-image, as well as a desire to improve my relationships with my family, especially my dad, whom i was having lots of issues with, becos he was so strict and cannot express his emotions well, and i always felt intimidated by him.

By the end of the retreat, I felt amazing and my heart opened up. And I cannot remember another time where i felt so connected with the world. I managed to resolve the anger and other negative feelings that I've held inside for so long about both the skin condition and the feeling of being controlled and intimidated by my dad since i was young. Of cos, my skin condition didn't disappear immediately, but it has been improving steadily since then, and more importantly, I've come into acceptance with it. I also made great friends with the other participants in the retreat who shared the journey with me.

So to answer your last question, for me, it is deep and able to bring out childhood issues, but it's not intense at all. So if you wish to resolve something that has been troubling you for a long time, I would definitely recommend attending one of their retreats as it was really effective for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers :)

godhelpme

Post by godhelpme » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:25 pm

Hey ranmakit, i checked out the website, and it seems very interesting! and the Thailand island retreat coming up in september, with detox and releasing sounds good.. And the couple Heiko and Selina seems like they have a very good reputation judging from the testimonials there, as well as your testimonial about them.

Thanks for sharing! :)

ranmakit

Post by ranmakit » Fri, 28 Aug 2009 2:29 pm

Your're welcome :)

red*devil

Post by red*devil » Sat, 29 Aug 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks so much for the recommendation..now i see they have a Deep Cleansing/Detox workshop in Koh Samui in end Sept and the whole program looks amazing and affordable and includes yoga too.Gonna call them now for more information and sign up!

ranmakit

Post by ranmakit » Sat, 29 Aug 2009 2:55 pm

Hi RedDevil,

You're welcome! Glad I was able to help :D

I'm quite sure that you'll enjoy the whole experience. The 4-day Releasing retreat I went to last year was an amazing and unforgettable experience for me. I can't imagine the addtional benefits you'll get with an additional 3 days of detox and what it can do to for your energy levels. Plus spending a week away from the hustle and bustle of life and having the time to connect with yourself. I can bet that you'll feel like a new person after the retreat. 8-)

Am happy for you and wishing you all the best

Cheers and have a great day :)