Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:32 am

sasa05_ wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:I spent total about $440 in total. When I was buying I have discounts and they have promotions that time. Now don't know still have or not. Without discounts and promotions, the total would be around $510+ .

And yah need someone to receive the parcel when being delivered to your place. So make sure somebody at home ba. If nobody at home I guess they'll give you a call and discuss with you lo.

As for calling them, I didn't call Nara's clinic before. All along I was using email to interact with them, booking appt dates etc..

I think the consultation & operation will be conducted on the same day, for that you must re-confirm with the nurse. I confirmed with the nurse I wan consultation & 1st operation together on the same day.. yeap.

If you're unsure about it, maybe you can take a picture of yourself on your tummy and send them via email to get their advice if you need 2 days or 1 day so as to book the correct days for operations.

I'll be going to Hat yai on aug 28 and be back to sg on 1st sept !
Oh, guess i'l need my relatives help when i order the stuffs to come in.
aiyo.. so difficult cos i dun wan anyone to noe.
but guess i hv no choice now... :oops:

i had book wif Dr nara already. His nurse Amy answered the call.
i explained i actually only emailed pics of my arms but since i'm gg there, i wan to do more areas.
I dunno if my tummy is considered 1 or 2 so she said she book for me 5 days = 5 areas. I'm surprised she speaks very good english! :D
maybe i'll still take a pic of myself (whole body) and email them to let them hv a look.

Envy, check wif u. which coach u taking? u bought 2 ways or 1 way only?
I saw in previous post the travel agency normally advise to get 1 way only and purchase the return tix from hatyai...
u booked yr own hotel or went thru agency?
2 weeks more for u.... u feeling nervous? excited? :D
Will u be on yr own or with company?

Anyone noe whether Dr Nara straps us to any monitoring machines while doing the op?
Me taking air planes to hatyai back & fro. Hotel I book through HotelThailand.com which Aadvark recommended. (:

Yes I will be very very excited! Going with my best friend, so nice of her to take care of me. And also we can shop there too.

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:40 am

EnvyMe wrote: Yes I will be very very excited! Going with my best friend, so nice of her to take care of me. And also we can shop there too.
Another one that dont sleep!
Wah.. I got no fren to go with ):

Envy you!!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: rhinoplasty

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:49 am

winter21 wrote:
ladymarmalade wrote:hey guys..i did rhinoplasty in june this year in bangkok n its been two mths post surgery..i feel my tip is too large n big..i had silicon implanted n now i see the silicon lining on my nose as its so obvious with normal sun lighting....look at my pic n what do you think..i always like my bridge before..i had the i implant and i can see the diff on the bridge..alot of people notice my difference n ask me did i cut or do anything to my hair ..and my family said my tip is big but i need at least a few mth more to heal.now i feel i regret doing this rhinoplasty surgery..waste of my money..constantly worried of that piece of silicon stuck in my nose..feel like wanna remove it and save all the worries...honest opinion pls..
i thought im the only one... i can somehow see the implant lining too.
and my nose will appear shiny n oily. sigh
starting is like that wan la, reason why it looks so shiny is because the implant has stretched out ur skin, making it thinner and tighter (think of a rubber balloon stretched out), give it some time and ur nose skin will look the same as b4 when it finally thickens again

i always felt that ppl saying can see what white light reflect from the implant as quite nonsensical; it's flesh and skin covering the implant, not cling wrap! i'm sure o-level physics has taught us better than that! :P
Last edited by aadvark on Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:52 am

ladymarmalade wrote:hey guys..i did rhinoplasty in june this year in bangkok n its been two mths post surgery..i feel my tip is too large n big..i had silicon implanted n now i see the silicon lining on my nose as its so obvious with normal sun lighting....look at my pic n what do you think..i always like my bridge before..i had the i implant and i can see the diff on the bridge..alot of people notice my difference n ask me did i cut or do anything to my hair ..and my family said my tip is big but i need at least a few mth more to heal.now i feel i regret doing this rhinoplasty surgery..waste of my money..constantly worried of that piece of silicon stuck in my nose..feel like wanna remove it and save all the worries...honest opinion pls..
URL=http://img181.imageshack.us/i/meinpaint2.jpg/]Image[/URL]
personally i think it looks pretty good, some more u only did 2 mths, it will shrink some more. 6 mths down the rd when u r finally happy with ur nose, u r gonna feel so silly that you sounded so worried in ur post :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:57 am

aadvark!! I have many things I wanna ask you!!

do you have msn?!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 1:11 am

yeegf wrote:
EnvyMe wrote: Yes I will be very very excited! Going with my best friend, so nice of her to take care of me. And also we can shop there too.
Another one that dont sleep!
Wah.. I got no fren to go with ):

Envy you!!
Hahah you also haven't sleep! =)

Die.. haven't go for my lipo I'm already thinking of doing Rhino. Haven't start my PS yet going to get addict? Omg.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 1:13 am

aadvark wrote:
URL=http://img181.imageshack.us/i/meinpaint2.jpg/]Image[/URL]
personally i think it looks pretty good, some more u only did 2 mths, it will shrink some more. 6 mths down the rd when u r finally happy with ur nose, u r gonna feel so silly that you sounded so worried in ur post :)
Ya actually I think her nose is already very nice for now, very natural and don't look like she had done anything to it, further down I don't know will it start to look like she've done something to her nose or not as now if I look at her, I think her nos is so natural.

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 1:20 am

tomorrow have test.
I drank 2 redbull and thought I will have to stay up thru the night.

Haizx.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 6:58 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
Brenton wrote: After co2 laser can't even go out with an umbrella?
Hmmm i am seeing my doctor tomorrow, then i will upload everyone here what's gonna be done to me ba...Hopefully i dun need co2...

So you have been to two doctors and the 1.5k is the second doctor that is not so costly?

Can go out bt muz apply sunblock, oso if u dun mind going out wif crusting on ur face. Can ask ur doc 2moro abt the crusting n redness.
I dun hv co2 done so dunno exactly wats the look after treatment.

1.5k for Micro laser is the 1st doc, 1.2k for fractional co2 is the 2nd doc.
aiya i only read your post after seeing the doctor, but mine the down time seems very little......would be doing MOSAIC skin regeneration.
Anyone hear that before?

Dh, did you do your nose ar? i am afraid that the laser will reach the silicon and do damage to it?? Did you tell the doctor you have an implant if you did your nose?

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 7:09 pm

Brenton wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:
Brenton wrote: After co2 laser can't even go out with an umbrella?
Hmmm i am seeing my doctor tomorrow, then i will upload everyone here what's gonna be done to me ba...Hopefully i dun need co2...

So you have been to two doctors and the 1.5k is the second doctor that is not so costly?

Can go out bt muz apply sunblock, oso if u dun mind going out wif crusting on ur face. Can ask ur doc 2moro abt the crusting n redness.

aiya i only read your post after seeing the doctor, but mine the down time seems very little......would be doing MOSAIC skin regeneration.
Anyone hear that before?

Dh, did you do your nose ar? i am afraid that the laser will reach the silicon and do damage to it?? Did you tell the doctor you have an implant if you did your nose?
........There is 3 layers in a skin.
The skin is at the most bottom layer, where the fats are.
Up till now no one have laser-ed until their fat/silicone are exposed.
Why? because they are careful with the intensity of the laser, and how much skin is burnt.
Unless you skin is like 60+ year old ah ma ah/gong then you need to be careful.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 7:36 pm

yeegf wrote:
Brenton wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:

Anyone hear that before?

Why? because they are careful with the intensity of the laser, and how much skin is burnt.
the holes on my nose is so deep that doctor said he might need to do 5 treatment on the nose to see effect...and it's non ablative...i am wondering if ablative works better for me...

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 7:54 pm

Brenton wrote:
yeegf wrote:
Brenton wrote: aiya i only read your post after seeing the doctor, but mine the down time seems very little......would be doing MOSAIC skin regeneration.
Anyone hear that before?

the holes on my nose is so deep that doctor said he might need to do 5 treatment on the nose to see effect...and it's non ablative...i am wondering if ablative works better for me...

Are you talking about this laser.
Laser resurfacing involves an intense light beam that treats your damaged surface skin, zapping wrinkles, facial lines, age spots, acne scars, skin blemishes, and hyper-pigmentation. The deeper the laser resurfacing treatment, the better the potential results but the longer the recovery. Fractional lasers like Fraxel laser treatment and Active FX can target specific problem areas, reducing damage to surrounding skin cells.

If it is this laser, it's worth the try. Just remember not to let the scar touch water. Dont wipe, dont scratch. It will make a deep scar.

Mark my words.

You can also use Garnier Skin Solutions Pore Tightener.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 8:29 pm

Brenton wrote: aiya i only read your post after seeing the doctor, but mine the down time seems very little......would be doing MOSAIC skin regeneration.
Anyone hear that before?

My doc say laser will NOT penetrate deep enuff to impact the implant. 100% implant safe!

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 8:38 pm

Don't be lame leh.. Doctor will surely be careful not to penetrate through the skin. Or he will make another hole, and need stitches to close the wound
=.=

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 8:54 pm

yeegf wrote:
Brenton wrote:
yeegf wrote: ........There is 3 layers in a skin.

Are you talking about this laser.
Laser resurfacing involves an intense light beam that treats your damaged surface skin, zapping wrinkles, facial lines, age spots, acne scars, skin blemishes, and hyper-pigmentation. The deeper the laser resurfacing treatment, the better the potential results but the longer the recovery. Fractional lasers like Fraxel laser treatment and Active FX can target specific problem areas, reducing damage to surrounding skin cells.

If it is this laser, it's worth the try. Just remember not to let the scar touch water. Dont wipe, dont scratch. It will make a deep scar.

Mark my words.

You can also use Garnier Skin Solutions Pore Tightener.
the one recommended by my doctor is non ablative so wun harm the surface at all