Singapore Expats

where to buy european size mattres?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Hactar

where to buy european size mattres?

Post by Hactar » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 4:24 pm

Hello,

We didn't bring a very good mattress to Singapore, expecting to buy one here. But we can't find a mattress that'll fit our bed. I have noticed that many shops can make the mattresses to size, but I haven't been able to find a shop with mattresses I like (appart from Ikea, which doesn't sell in the right size). Thing is: we don't want it to be mile thick, and we don't want springs.

Can you recommend some mattress shops that we can try?

Thanks, JB
"Kings and lords come and go and leave nothing but statues in a desert, while a couple of young men tinkering in a workshop change the way the world works." - The Patrician (in 'The Truth' by Terry Pratchett)

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 5:33 pm

i got my king size mattress from www.beds.sg. have a look at their website if the mattress measure up.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 5:34 pm

Harvey Normans can custom make any size, we just got ours from the millennium walk store, big selection there ask for Daniel he goes out of his way to help.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 6:25 pm

You might also try Pickett & Rail. Google works for the locations.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers