Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 2:22 pm

maner23 wrote: ok but do let me know if you can change the appointment to 21th so i can shift mine asap to within the period also, as mine is currently on 15th.i m doing blep. and lip reductn.
They offered me 20th or 22nd, i will update u when they reply me.

macarena

Post by macarena » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 2:31 pm

i heading for hatyai next jan 2010, for epi...anybody keen?

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 2:33 pm

baby_bear wrote: Vivilen,
Did you do alar, too? I'm not sure whether I'd need alar but I think I would like to have a tiplasty. I know Nara doesn't do tiplasty, does Putt do tiplasty?

Why are you revising your rhino? Did you have the L or S shape?

My nose is not too flat. I do have a bit bridge but I just want it to be higher and sharper.
I done alar too, Putt does nt do tip oso. U will know why if u go read my previous posts lor :) Then ur nose shld be better than my original one, my laptop crashes i lost almost all my be4 surgery pics, bt even they still exists, i will destroy them anyway. Heheee :devil:

gordiansknot

Post by gordiansknot » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 4:13 pm

baby_bear wrote:Hi gordiansknot,

So did you do it or he refuse to do anything? Or did you finally do something else instead?
yeah he refused to do it for me)=

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 4:46 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
Brenton wrote:
EnvyMe wrote: Thanks Aadvark! I called up rachael, she told me 2 packets. Now I don't know listen to who.
I bought two packets when i did my nose and eyes..
hmm it's up to individual i guess...cos i dunno what's the outcome if i did not eat them..so can't really comment...but i did spread out taking the content of the two boxes
Hi Brenton,

Do you think there will be difference in your healing process if you consume 1 packet of Sinecch instead of 2?

What do you mean by spread out to consume the 2 packets? Is it something like after finishing the 1st packet, you stop 1 day or 2 and continue with the second packet??

Thanks in advance!!!
Well cos initially i decided to do my eyes with Nara and nose or Pat...so surgery is done on separate days..which rachel recommended two packets.

But Nara managed to convince me to do everything with him..so supposedly, i only need one packet.

But i would like to remind that i did it logically, not recommended by anyone, follow at your own risk.

So after surgery i was wondering what to do with the extra pack..
then i decided to take both packs.

I took one "before" pill before the surgery. then another "before" pill after the surgery since the before and after are of the same concentration.

Basically i followed suit as recommended. Like i took "2nd" day pill of first box on the 2nd day. then i took the "2nd" day pill of the second box on the third day...
a bit confusing..but yeah..that's what i did.

On whether there would be any difference if i only took one packet? i would not know cos i did not do that...
but sometimes more doesn't mean necessarily better....
<b>I think patience after surgery is more important than anything else</b>

baby_bear

Post by baby_bear » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 12:42 pm

Woohoo! Finally Dr. Nara agreed on doing my rhino and cheek implants. He offered 22, 23, 25 September.
Anyone going on this week?? I'll be going there alone and I'm PS virgin ;) It'd be nice to have someone else from here around.

Aadvark, you seems to be one of the expert here :) Could you please suggest me how long should I stay in Hatyai for these 2 surgeries?
I prefer not to stay there too long because I'll be missing my son too much. And he won't be able to come because of school :( TIA!!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 1:40 pm

Brenton wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:
Brenton wrote: I bought two packets when i did my nose and eyes..
hmm it's up to individual i guess...cos i dunno what's the outcome if i did not eat them..so can't really comment...but i did spread out taking the content of the two boxes
Hi Brenton,

Do you think there will be difference in your healing process if you consume 1 packet of Sinecch instead of 2?

What do you mean by spread out to consume the 2 packets? Is it something like after finishing the 1st packet, you stop 1 day or 2 and continue with the second packet??

Thanks in advance!!!
Well cos initially i decided to do my eyes with Nara and nose or Pat...so surgery is done on separate days..which rachel recommended two packets.

But Nara managed to convince me to do everything with him..so supposedly, i only need one packet.

But i would like to remind that i did it logically, not recommended by anyone, follow at your own risk.

So after surgery i was wondering what to do with the extra pack..
then i decided to take both packs.

I took one "before" pill before the surgery. then another "before" pill after the surgery since the before and after are of the same concentration.

Basically i followed suit as recommended. Like i took "2nd" day pill of first box on the 2nd day. then i took the "2nd" day pill of the second box on the third day...
a bit confusing..but yeah..that's what i did.

On whether there would be any difference if i only took one packet? i would not know cos i did not do that...
but sometimes more doesn't mean necessarily better....
<b>I think patience after surgery is more important than anything else</b>
Oh I see!! Thanks Brenton for sharing! (:

mistie

Nose Job. Need some advise pls?

Post by mistie » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 1:58 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a little confused about some things and it would be really nice if you could drop me some advice. :)

1.) Is it true that I shouldn't consume Vitamins/supplements 2 weeks before a surgery?

I found a PS Healing Multinutrient Kit online.. it sounds really good and I'm tempted to buy it. (I'll do anything to heal faster :))

However, it's vitamins after all, so I'm wondering if it's safe to take it?

2.) I've been reading this thread for awhile but I still can't decide whether to go to Dr Nara or Putt for a NA. Personally, which doc would u recommend?

I do have a bridge and a tip, just wanna increase its height a little and reduce the size of my nose. So i guess I need some implant customizing as I don't want my bridge to be too high (since it's pretty high already).

3.) Ok, this may sound dumb, but forgive the questions since I'm a PS virgin. Lol. I guess I will be under LA for a nose job, so..i'm wondering

; Will i be awake during the surgery? Or will I like K.O. throughout it?

; How fast will the LA/sedative take its effect? I'm really afraid of the thought of the doc slowly cutting my face. Especially when it begins and when the knife meets my skin. Lol.

; The LA should cover the entire duration of the surgery so that i wont wake up / feel a sudden pain washing over me right?

; Is the entire nose surgery really painless?

4.) Is there still a direct flight to hatyai?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :) I hope I will be able to get some advice soon. I'm so excited but yet sooo afraid too. Hah.

mistie

Dr Putt's Contact Number

Post by mistie » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 2:43 pm

Anyone has Dr Putt's contact number? The number listed on the first page is not in use. I cant seem to find his new number. :S
Would be great if u could post it here. Thanks!

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 2:58 pm

yukihana wrote:Ya that lady must be Ning. but Nara did my tummy lipo 1st n den nose den eyes wor.. i can feel Ning is helping to do my eyes cutting, n Nara do stiching. cos wen Nara did my nose i was awoke cos of insertion.. oh how i wish i zzzz all e way..

perfectcut: so lucky yr fre's eyes deswell so well n fast.. i ate sinnech, drink herbal tea tat helps in deswelling, yoga, but my eyes seems 2 heal very slow ... ya lipo tummy swelling is soooo scaryyyy n painful. it is such a nightmare to go toliet w e compression garment.. i can take any op again but e lipo is dammnn scary.. *shiver
Hi Yuki, i'm interested to go Dr Nara for lipo.
Can you kindly advise on the procedure?
Do we need to go see him personally for a consultation 1st?
as for the compression garment, is it provided or we need to purchase it?
i'm tinking of doing on arms 1st.... oso need compression garment?
wat's the down time for lipo?

super newbie in PS :oops:

TIA....

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 2:14 pm

i'll be doing tummy lipo on the 26th August..
Anyone doing anything over there on tt day as well?

BTW, Yukihana, how's the feeling like right after lipo?
And any significant effects? :)

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 2:18 pm

hownowhownow wrote:i'll be doing tummy lipo on the 26th August..

hi there,
check wif u, did u make a trip go to see him for a consultation 1st?
or u book the surgery directly?
i was tinking of gg to him in nov for lipo too.

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 2:31 pm

sasa05_ wrote:
hownowhownow wrote:i'll be doing tummy lipo on the 26th August..

hi there,
check wif u, did u make a trip go to see him for a consultation 1st?
or u book the surgery directly?
i was tinking of gg to him in nov for lipo too.
Hi, normally is surgery after consultation..believe it's always the case for others over here as well..so it's a one day thingy..
hope this helps..

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 8:02 pm

Hownow, Thanks for the reply! :)

I'm actually tinking of doing lipo for arms, thighs and tummy.
Tink Yuki mentioned she went wif a frd who's big in size and her frd was in agony after lipo.
I'm big so kinda worried I wont be able to handle it as i'll be travelling alone. :(

Still alot of research on compression garment, sinecch, etc to be done. :oops:

Would love to hear from Yuki's frd how it went.
I'm planning to go 2nd week of nov...
need to get bk office on tue and check my schedule 1st~ :oops:

parfumhomme

Post by parfumhomme » Mon, 10 Aug 2009 5:06 am

Just got home after a 15 hour back breaking ride from Nara. Will update my experience shortly. Meanwhile, to those who has done epi with Nara, where did you get your stitches removed in Sg? I'm a little hesitant in going to a neighbourhood GP for that.