Singapore Expats

It had to be Superglue . . .

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Vaucluse
Director
Director

It had to be Superglue . . .

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:36 pm

Nope, nothing to do with Singapore but in light of the 'cheating with maids' thread just something for potential philanderers to watch out for
Cheating husband's genitals glued to his stomach
August 4, 2009 - 8:29AM

Three US women who had affairs with a married man are accused of luring him to a motel where, joined by the man's wife, they tied him up and applied Krazy Glue to his private parts.

Therese Ziemann invited the man to a Wisconsin motel on Thursday, tied him up, promised a massage and then sent text messages to the other women, according to Calumet County prosecutors.

Once all the women were there, they confronted him about his infidelity, police say.

Ziemann punched him in the face and glued his penis to his stomach with Krazy Glue, according to the criminal complaint.

The women fled the motel when the man started screaming, officials said.

Charged with false imprisonment are Ziemann, 48, of Menasha, Wisconsin; Michelle Belliveau, 43, of Neenah, Wisconsin; Wendy L. Sewell, 43, of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.

The women are free on $US200 cash bails.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/strangebutt ... -e7mh.html

USD200 bail? Must have been a female judge!

OUCH!

And here are the beauties . . . FMD, and he really wanted to indulge in naked frolicking with these gorgeous bits of flesh? :?

'nuff said Image

littlegreenman
Chatter
Chatter

Post by littlegreenman » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 2:51 pm

Ouch. From my own experience I can say that this stuff burns like crazy on your skin. I once glued a bit of surface on my gardening shoes and the stuff went through the sock on the skin. It literally felt like my toe was on fire.

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 4:00 pm

must be a whopper to be able to glue it all the way to the stomach!

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 4:21 pm

durain wrote:must be a whopper to be able to glue it all the way to the stomach!

Quiet, you fool. Let's keep the myth alive!!!!

What Durain meant to say was that luckily they came upon (excuse the pun) a Caucasian with a small member or they would have stuck it to his chin.

'nuff said Image

carolynW
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carolynW » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 8:44 am

one south african headline was that the theives super glued the owner (naked) to his bicycle exercise machine (ouch). Well better then getting shot?