Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gabs

Post by gabs » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:01 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
Brenton wrote:
EnvyMe wrote: Thanks Aadvark! I called up rachael, she told me 2 packets. Now I don't know listen to who.
I bought two packets when i did my nose and eyes..
hmm it's up to individual i guess...cos i dunno what's the outcome if i did not eat them..so can't really comment...but i did spread out taking the content of the two boxes
I see, may I know that 2 packets, what is the spread out time when you took? Or can I continuous taking it since the day before my 1st surgery all the way everyday till i finish the 2 packets?

Am not meeting rachel because I'm not buying from her you see, she sells at $54 but I bought online only for $40

Hi EnvyMe, may I know where you got sinecch from online for $40:D ?

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Re: Revision Rhinoplasty

Post by vivilen81 » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:04 pm

daybreakk wrote: Your nose is nice :)

Here is my picture i did from puttisak.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6524/expat1.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9408/expat3.jpg

I like my side profile though.
But i still wish i can change to something abit longer.
But I think silicon is risky for extending too much. so have to go taiwan or korean for goretex + cartilage
Goretex can shrink in some cases n oso blend in wif skin tissue makes it hard to remove in the future. Nothing is safer than own skin tissue after all.

smudges

Post by smudges » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:26 pm

Hi all, I'm looking to get my nose fixed in January 5-17 period next year, hopefully under Dr Sukit. Is anyone heading there during that period? It will be nice to have some company while recovering

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Re: newbie

Post by perfectcut22 » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 3:02 am

smudges wrote:Hi all, I'm looking to get my nose fixed in January 5-17 period next year, hopefully under Dr Sukit. Is anyone heading there during that period? It will be nice to have some company while recovering
Hi, i did my nose years back by dr sukit. He only do I shape implant and now i decided to get it revise by Dr Nara instead. Mine was slanted to the right. I dunno how come slant to the right also... Haha... Dr sukit's job is more natural so if u are looking forward to nicer tip and stuff, mayb u hav to find another doc cuz sukit only does what he claim that is safe and natural. He doesnt do L implant too. :D

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 3:11 am

Hey all, today i met a friend that did her eyes by nara and nose by puttisak.

I must say that her eyes deswell very fast. she kinda like did them less than 3 months ago and now it looks rather natural although still can see abit of scar... but nt obvious. Nice.

Her nose, i dun like. It was abit slanted and the tip is too short... very very obvious that a slim piece of slicon is implanted inside i dunno how to explain...

She had her nose revise by dr putt. She did her nose by nara initially but finds it too ang moh (caucasian) too high for her that's why she go find dr putt.

She also told me that she did both eyes and nose together at one go. She said that its not painful=)

She also did liposuction too and claim that a lady doctor did lipo for her and her friend instead of nara. When she ask nara why wasn't nara the one that do the lipo, nara smile and replied that lipo need strength and he can't have shaky hands to cut ppl's face right after a lipo job. haha... Oh ya, my friend claimed that lipo was more painful than eyes and nose job.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 3:45 am

perfectcut22 wrote:Hey all, today i met a friend that did her eyes by nara and nose by puttisak.

I must say that her eyes deswell very fast. she kinda like did them less than 3 months ago and now it looks rather natural although still can see abit of scar... but nt obvious. Nice.

Her nose, i dun like. It was abit slanted and the tip is too short... very very obvious that a slim piece of slicon is implanted inside i dunno how to explain...

She had her nose revise by dr putt. She did her nose by nara initially but finds it too ang moh (caucasian) too high for her that's why she go find dr putt.

She also told me that she did both eyes and nose together at one go. She said that its not painful=)

She also did liposuction too and claim that a lady doctor did lipo for her and her friend instead of nara. When she ask nara why wasn't nara the one that do the lipo, nara smile and replied that lipo need strength and he can't have shaky hands to cut ppl's face right after a lipo job. haha... Oh ya, my friend claimed that lipo was more painful than eyes and nose job.
the lady doctor should be Ning, nara's wife :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Enigma2

Post by Enigma2 » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 4:37 am

Hi,

Will be in bangkok next week to do teeth whitening and laser resurfacing. For laser resurfacing, not sure if I should choose between yanhee or bumrungrad. Anyone who has done laser please do let me know how it went, your experiences appreciated :)

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 1:14 pm

gabs wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:
Brenton wrote: I bought two packets when i did my nose and eyes..
hmm it's up to individual i guess...cos i dunno what's the outcome if i did not eat them..so can't really comment...but i did spread out taking the content of the two boxes
I see, may I know that 2 packets, what is the spread out time when you took? Or can I continuous taking it since the day before my 1st surgery all the way everyday till i finish the 2 packets?

Am not meeting rachel because I'm not buying from her you see, she sells at $54 but I bought online only for $40

Hi EnvyMe, may I know where you got sinecch from online for $40:D ?
Hi, to be exact the price should be $42.something. I bought it at makemeheal.com . I buying the compression garments tgt with the sinecch therefore the shipping is shared among the items. I calculated before the total price from buying in sg for the garments n sinecch. The price is $550 in total. If i buy from makemeheal, with shipping, it's only $500 plus 5% discount on the overall! Their promotion now.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 1:19 pm

i need help right here! Who has use marena's compression garments before? I need to know the size you bought for the stage 2. If i'm buying L size for stage 1, what size should i buy for stage 2? Still L size or down to M size?

Makemeheal customer service suggest me to buy same L size for both stage 1 & 2.

So i need help here to ask if those who has worn marena compression garments give me an advice? Thanks! Need to know asap as i'm flying over to nara in 2weeks time and the shipping takes time.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 3:26 pm

aadvark wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:I am going over to Nara soon! doing 4 days of lipo. However, about the sinecch, i wanted to order but was told 1 packet is enough. What you guys advice? Really 1 packet is enough?
there are instructions on the packet, u take b4 the op, just b4 the op, post op, and day after op as well, so it shld cover the entire op and beyond
Aadvark, just one thing, you said I should take just b4 the op, so that means we do not have to fast hours before the surgery lo?

Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 5:06 pm

any known/common side effects of Sinecch?
Anyone got Rachel's latest contact number, as read from some forummers that her old contact number is no longer in use. Thanks!

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 5:14 pm

Ya that lady must be Ning. but Nara did my tummy lipo 1st n den nose den eyes wor.. i can feel Ning is helping to do my eyes cutting, n Nara do stiching. cos wen Nara did my nose i was awoke cos of insertion.. oh how i wish i zzzz all e way..

perfectcut: so lucky yr fre's eyes deswell so well n fast.. i ate sinnech, drink herbal tea tat helps in deswelling, yoga, but my eyes seems 2 heal very slow ... ya lipo tummy swelling is soooo scaryyyy n painful. it is such a nightmare to go toliet w e compression garment.. i can take any op again but e lipo is dammnn scary.. *shiver

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 5:19 pm

my tummy stil bulges in e centre part though its obvious some fats r gone. i'm very slim jus a bulging stomach.. so terribily sad Nara did not give an extra suck to make my tummy flatter.. Y Nara still keeps a small tyre 4 me? haizzz... it stil looks big.. anyone who done lipo stomach stil feels ''not enof'' ? i really dun wanto go through another lipo sooooo scaarrryyy n painfuuu hee hee~

gluedaisy

Post by gluedaisy » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 8:15 pm

Hi guys, i'm new here :)
I have a plan to do epi at Nara, and i need your advice please :D
How long should i stay in hatyai ?
Does he do the magic epi or the Z cut technique ?

Thanks in advance

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:24 pm

Who will be going to Nara on 21st Nov? I wanted to make appt. on that day, bt they told me they got big surgery on that day. :)