Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 1:26 am

vivilen81 wrote:
kensan wrote:
Brenton wrote: Well i am..

Solution is either laser, needling, chemical peel..in order of strongest to weakest.

There is also meso-botox for instant effect, as in they inject the botox to the most outer layer of the skin, not into the muscle..Oh this is more for open pores.
Con is that this is temporary.

I am now trying another method that i found, but it would take years to achieve as it's daily application...will update if i find it useful
Brenton, you can try Retin-A 0.05% or 0.1%, it acts like a chemical peel which ehances collagen production therefore reduce wrinkles and acne scars. Its also treat acnes, black heads and white heads etc ... but first few weeks will experience intensive skin peeling, got to pull this initial phase to enjoy long term benefits.

I have placed an order and will update my progress for those interested :D .

Mayb brenton shld try Micro Laser Peel. It works for me, i hv depressed acne scars for yrs n im seeing good results.
@Kensan: I realised that i was prescribed Differin when i visited NSC last year...and Differin is actually a more stablised version of tretinoin..
So maybe that's what explains the improvement of my complexion compared to last year. I suggest you should try Differin first before going to Retin-A. As Retin-A is stronger and less stable.

I mentioned that i am trying another method and it was tretinoin...and i wanted to wait for results before commenting..but since you mentioned it le...wanna let you know you can get Differin and Retin-A in JB, dun need to order online :) In spore, you need prescription...in malaysia you dun need.

@vivilen81: Micro Laser Peel is too expensive for me i guess...do update us on the price of the package yeah? Thanks for your suggestion.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 2:03 am

Brenton wrote: @vivilen81: Micro Laser Peel is too expensive for me i guess...do update us on the price of the package yeah? Thanks for your suggestion.
I juz check the cost of the treatment, OMG! :shock: Micro Laser Peel costs $1,500 per session, 3 to 4 sessions mayb needed for severe cases. Hahaaaa....no wonder my bf's face look so black when we step out of the clinic, dare nt ask him abt the treatment cost since he's paying for it, nw then i realised i burned a hole in his pocket. Dun tink i can afford to go again, hv to find another way for my face.

fakenose

Revision Rhinoplasty

Post by fakenose » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 3:19 am

I need help.

I have decided to go to Thailand in a few weeks and get my nose done. I had it done in the US, it was a reduction surgery and it looks pretty fake and has bothered me for some time. The tip is too high and fake looking. I need advice on where I should go in thailand. I would like an in expensive doctor. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am worried DR.NARA would not be able to do that since its tip work, but im not sure.

here is a picture
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/93/facebookerase.jpg

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 8:29 am

vivilen81 wrote:
Brenton wrote: @vivilen81: Micro Laser Peel is too expensive for me i guess...do update us on the price of the package yeah? Thanks for your suggestion.
I juz check the cost of the treatment, OMG! :shock: Micro Laser Peel costs $1,500 per session, 3 to 4 sessions mayb needed for severe cases. Hahaaaa....no wonder my bf's face look so black when we step out of the clinic, dare nt ask him abt the treatment cost since he's paying for it, nw then i realised i burned a hole in his pocket. Dun tink i can afford to go again, hv to find another way for my face.
:o , with that amount I can have more PS in Thailand. Well, just flood bf with more TLC lor :D .

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 8:36 am

Brenton wrote: @Kensan: I realised that i was prescribed Differin when i visited NSC last year...and Differin is actually a more stablised version of tretinoin..
So maybe that's what explains the improvement of my complexion compared to last year. I suggest you should try Differin first before going to Retin-A. As Retin-A is stronger and less stable.

I mentioned that i am trying another method and it was tretinoin...and i wanted to wait for results before commenting..but since you mentioned it le...wanna let you know you can get Differin and Retin-A in JB, dun need to order online :) In spore, you need prescription...in malaysia you dun need.

@vivilen81: Micro Laser Peel is too expensive for me i guess...do update us on the price of the package yeah? Thanks for your suggestion.
Brenton, thanks for sharing will read more into Differin. Actually, I purchase Retin-A 0.025% solution for my scalp treatment, it claims to enhance better absorption rate for other products with use together. Then I realise it can also be use as skin peeling for face thus, I bought another 2 tubes of 0.05% cream 20gm ea @ US$32.

After PS for my eyes and nose, now spending more $$$ into other area. Guess that is a sign of old age :cry: .

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 8:47 am

Review for Differin http://www.druglib.com/ratingsreviews/differin/.

We are off topic, maybe should start a new thread on this.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 2:09 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
Hey i believed you kena "carrot"

there will be some other places offering the same thing at a much lower price...trust me...

Anyway 1.5k is a lot a lot...if i am your boyfriend, my face also will black black...lol

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 2:18 pm

kensan wrote:Review for Differin http://www.druglib.com/ratingsreviews/differin/.

We are off topic, maybe should start a new thread on this.
I started one on Get better brighter complexion..

Cos i had been doing research of vit A, vit C, vit E and their effects on the skin..

good to share i guess...

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 2:52 pm

I am going over to Nara soon! doing 4 days of lipo. However, about the sinecch, i wanted to order but was told 1 packet is enough. What you guys advice? Really 1 packet is enough?

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 5:41 pm

Hi, may i check for those who have been to hatyai did you all bring your laptop along ? Any problem with that ? such as the type of power point, no wifi (ill be staying in lee garden), need to request for wifi login ? charges ? Very difficult to sleep in bus with the laptop ? Any inconveniences that you have encountered for brining laptop along ? Im still contemplating whether to bring my laptop. Coz if i dont, then my 4 days there will be damn bored.

Berserkmind

Post by Berserkmind » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:09 am

can i ask if i go and do chin + cheeks + nose, will it be very obvious that i did soemthing when i go back to work? i know that nosejob will make one look very different, but cheeks and chin obvious or not?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 3:28 am

Berserkmind wrote:can i ask if i go and do chin + cheeks + nose, will it be very obvious that i did soemthing when i go back to work? i know that nosejob will make one look very different, but cheeks and chin obvious or not?
cheeks and chin basically changes the entire shape and contour of the face, even if ppl cannot pinpoint what is diff, it will still be pretty obvious something has changed, much more than the nose
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 3:30 am

confabulate wrote:Hi, may i check for those who have been to hatyai did you all bring your laptop along ? Any problem with that ? such as the type of power point, no wifi (ill be staying in lee garden), need to request for wifi login ? charges ? Very difficult to sleep in bus with the laptop ? Any inconveniences that you have encountered for brining laptop along ? Im still contemplating whether to bring my laptop. Coz if i dont, then my 4 days there will be damn bored.
u need an adaptor from sg 3 pin to the thailand 2 pin (diff from sg 2 pin).
i bought adaptor from sim lim, was like 1.50 per adaptor
lee gardens plaza hotel lobby got wifi, wifi in rooms seems to have diff responses from diff forumers, some say have some say dun have. i stayed lower floor close to lobby, and managed to get a connection pretty ok.
yeah, i used the laptop for surfing, movies etc

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 3:45 am

EnvyMe wrote:I am going over to Nara soon! doing 4 days of lipo. However, about the sinecch, i wanted to order but was told 1 packet is enough. What you guys advice? Really 1 packet is enough?
there are instructions on the packet, u take b4 the op, just b4 the op, post op, and day after op as well, so it shld cover the entire op and beyond

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Revision Rhinoplasty

Post by aadvark » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 3:46 am

fakenose wrote:I need help.

I have decided to go to Thailand in a few weeks and get my nose done. I had it done in the US, it was a reduction surgery and it looks pretty fake and has bothered me for some time. The tip is too high and fake looking. I need advice on where I should go in thailand. I would like an in expensive doctor. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am worried DR.NARA would not be able to do that since its tip work, but im not sure.

here is a picture
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/93/facebookerase.jpg
how abt yanhee?