Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:37 pm

hi all, i have removed my nose implan on fri at mount E.
My skin has not yet heal, it seem like rotting, i am very depress, never wanna do anything to my nose again

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:25 am

perfectionist wrote:hi all, i have removed my nose implan on fri at mount E.
My skin has not yet heal, it seem like rotting, i am very depress, never wanna do anything to my nose again
Which doc @ Mt E removed ur implant? Hw much does it cost?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 2:34 am

mygoal wrote:No the S doesn't represent silicon.

L is straight at the bridge like the letter 'L' but S is a bit curvy like the letter 'S'...
L-shaped implants and the S-implants...
L is for the shape, S does not represent the letter 'S', how weird is that in a nose? :o
S-implant is patented, see link
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/935 ... index.html

L and S is basically similar, anyway, no matter how straight the L implant is, it is still carved before insertion., so it's not true that u dun get curves for L implant, my bridge is curved because nara carved the implant b4 insertion

whether your tip can be extended or not, has not so much to do with the implant but by how thick the skin is at the tip. people with thinner skin cannot extend by much as it might cause extrusion. My rhino extended my tip quite a bit cos guys tend to have thicker skin at the nose than girls... doubt an S-implant can extend it any further than the L-implant, and neither would I want to else I would look like an elephant :)
Last edited by aadvark on Mon, 03 Aug 2009 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 2:38 am

vivilen81 wrote:The S-shape implant is the double curves L-shape implant. So it will make the tip more beautiful than L-shape if it fix into the good tissue plane. Mostly L shape or I-shape is more staight, not curve shape. The operation must place the implant in the good tissue plane too.

There is misunderstanding that the leg of the S-shape implant will make the tip high. The poor tissue plane created in the operation wif a L-shape implant will make the tip short. The nose will not look natural becoz the implant will slide to the eyebrows resulted in a short tip.

The good tissue plane with S-shape will make the tip higher and longer, it will make the tip together the bridge high. So it will look like a tip surgery add to the rhinoplasty wif one same implant.
The L implant was created to extend the tip, unlike the I implant. In fact, some surgeons refuse to use L implant because they are afraid too much extension will cause extrusion, how did u come up with result in short tip??
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:04 am

Hi thanks for all the explanations for L and S implant. I still cant decide whether to go Dr Nara or Dr Putt (I have appt with both of them this week).

For Dr Nara: A handful of them has commented that hes really good in nose job. But some has also mentioned that he goes for natural look till the extend that you could hardly see any changes. Then again some mentioned that he uses L shape which can look very unnatural. :shock: *confused*. Also, based on his webbie http://www.dr-nara.com/index.php/plasti ... hinoplasty it seems like the change is really subtle.

For Dr Putt, is more expensive(but that should not be a concern since the difference is not that great) have seen some of his work pickyrice, mygoal. Not bad. And he uses S shape and i suppose it looks more natural and can refine the tip better (as compared to L shape, but correct me if im wrong)

Its so hard to decide. Sigh.

Also any pointers to note Before and After Surgery ?

Some points

Before Surgery
1. Makan sinnech
2. Stop taking any vitamins or supplement 24hrs before the surgery

Post Surgery.
1. Makan sinnech again
2.Cannot wash your face for three days, since your nose should not come in contact with water for 3 days after the surgery
3. Major Swelling will be on the 2nd and 3rd day
4. Drink more pineapple/berries juice
5. Sleep on 2 pillows
6. Complete the full course of anti-biotic
7. Avoid seafood
8. Try to rest more and pray for the best

Any pointers that i have missed out?

gabs

Post by gabs » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:49 pm

confabulate wrote:Hi thanks for all the explanations for L and S implant. I still cant decide whether to go Dr Nara or Dr Putt (I have appt with both of them this week).

For Dr Nara: A handful of them has commented that hes really good in nose job. But some has also mentioned that he goes for natural look till the extend that you could hardly see any changes. Then again some mentioned that he uses L shape which can look very unnatural. :shock: *confused*. Also, based on his webbie http://www.dr-nara.com/index.php/plasti ... hinoplasty it seems like the change is really subtle.

For Dr Putt, is more expensive(but that should not be a concern since the difference is not that great) have seen some of his work pickyrice, mygoal. Not bad. And he uses S shape and i suppose it looks more natural and can refine the tip better (as compared to L shape, but correct me if im wrong)

Some points

Before Surgery
1. Makan sinnech

Post Surgery.
1. Makan sinnech again
2.Cannot wash your face for three days, since your nose should not come in contact with water for 3 days after the surgery
5. Sleep on 2 pillows
7. Avoid seafood

Hi Confabulate, I was trying to decide whether to go to Dr. Nara or Dr Putt for nose too, hard to decide..

I was wondering if you would be walking to Dr. Putt's clinic if you're planning to stay at Lee Gardens Hotel (if you choose Dr.Putt)?
Cuz I'm a direction-idoit, always tend to lose my way :oops:

May I know where you bought your sinnech from too ?
Sorry for the many questions :oops:

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:00 pm

gabs wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi thanks for all the explanations for L and S implant. I still cant decide whether to go Dr Nara or Dr Putt (I have appt with both of them this week).

Some points

Before Surgery
1. Makan sinnech

Post Surgery.
1. Makan sinnech again
5. Sleep on 2 pillows
7. Avoid seafood

Hi Confabulate, I was trying to decide whether to go to Dr. Nara or Dr Putt for nose too, hard to decide..

I was wondering if you would be walking to Dr. Putt's clinic if you're planning to stay at Lee Gardens Hotel (if you choose Dr.Putt)?
Cuz I'm a direction-idoit, always tend to lose my way :oops:

May I know where you bought your sinnech from too ?
Sorry for the many questions :oops:

Oh. No worries, i asked even more questions when i was at your stage. Ya i have not decided whether to go to Dr Nara or Dr Putt (i have appt with both but i have made clear to them that i might not be doing). But i would probably go to Dr Putt. Im going with a fellow forumner, he's going for his nose revision and he will lead the way (i heard is not easy to locate the place, but Dr Putt will provide you with the map(eng/thai) upon confirmation of apptment) i heard is within walking distance from Lee Garden.

I bought the sinnech from makemeheal.com. $120 SGD for 2 sets. The price quoted in the webby is in USD so you need to do some conversion.

When would you be going ?

gabs

Post by gabs » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:10 pm

confabulate wrote: Oh. No worries, i asked even more questions when i was at your stage. Ya i have not decided whether to go to Dr Nara or Dr Putt (i have appt with both but i have made clear to them that i might not be doing). But i would probably go to Dr Putt. Im going with a fellow forumner, he's going for his nose revision and he will lead the way (i heard is not easy to locate the place, but Dr Putt will provide you with the map(eng/thai) upon confirmation of apptment) i heard is within walking distance from Lee Garden.

I bought the sinnech from makemeheal.com. $120 SGD for 2 sets. The price quoted in the webby is in USD so you need to do some conversion.

Thankyou for your help in this and the website too:) Though I hope I will not get lost and all with the map :oops: I'm going this december with one of my friends, yes she wants to tag along for a short holiday :)
May I know if I am to take sinnech right before the operation or a couple of hours before? :oops:

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:17 pm

Think Dr Putt is also quite reputable, i have tried to google him

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=%22Pu ... rt=10&sa=N

seems like he has quite a handful of widely publicized medical journals.
Also, i heard he works in the same hospital as Dr Nara [citation needed]

Ops.. I feel like im doing free advsertising for him. But please bear in mind that i have not done anything with him yet. And i really cant comment much. But, maybe after i have done it then i would probably share my experience here.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:21 pm

gabs wrote:
confabulate wrote: Oh. No worries, i asked even more questions when i was at your stage. Ya i have not decided whether to go to Dr Nara or Dr Putt (i have appt with both but i have made clear to them that i might not be doing). But i would probably go to Dr Putt. Im going with a fellow forumner, he's going for his nose revision and he will lead the way (i heard is not easy to locate the place, but Dr Putt will provide you with the map(eng/thai) upon confirmation of apptment) i heard is within walking distance from Lee Garden.

Thankyou for your help in this and the website too:) Though I hope I will not get lost and all with the map :oops: I'm going this december with one of my friends, yes she wants to tag along for a short holiday :)
May I know if I am to take sinnech right before the operation or a couple of hours before? :oops:
tag along for a short holiday ? -> i heard theres nothing there ? But nvr mind you can have her for companionship

if I am to take sinnech right before the operation or a couple of hours before? -> is something like anitibiotic where you have to complete the full course. It comes in a set, you have to consume b4 and after the surgery. It takes 4-5 days(cant recall) to complete the whole course. Theres instruction given on how you should go about consuming so not to worry..

cheers

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:33 pm

Brenton wrote:
99heyho wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:
Found this http://www.rcskinclinic.com
dunno gd anot, emailed them no reply.
thanks but they dont seem to have many treatments. mostly chemical peels.

it seems not many are interested in acne scar removal here..
Well i am..

Solution is either laser, needling, chemical peel..in order of strongest to weakest.

There is also meso-botox for instant effect, as in they inject the botox to the most outer layer of the skin, not into the muscle..Oh this is more for open pores.
Con is that this is temporary.

I am now trying another method that i found, but it would take years to achieve as it's daily application...will update if i find it useful
Brenton, you can try Retin-A 0.05% or 0.1%, it acts like a chemical peel which ehances collagen production therefore reduce wrinkles and acne scars. Its also treat acnes, black heads and white heads etc ... but first few weeks will experience intensive skin peeling, got to pull this initial phase to enjoy long term benefits.

I have placed an order and will update my progress for those interested :D .

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:43 pm

aadvark wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:The S-shape implant is the double curves L-shape implant. So it will make the tip more beautiful than L-shape if it fix into the good tissue plane. Mostly L shape or I-shape is more staight, not curve shape. The operation must place the implant in the good tissue plane too.

There is misunderstanding that the leg of the S-shape implant will make the tip high. The poor tissue plane created in the operation wif a L-shape implant will make the tip short. The nose will not look natural becoz the implant will slide to the eyebrows resulted in a short tip.

The good tissue plane with S-shape will make the tip higher and longer, it will make the tip together the bridge high. So it will look like a tip surgery add to the rhinoplasty wif one same implant.
The L implant was created to extend the tip, unlike the I implant. In fact, some surgeons refuse to use L implant because they are afraid too much extension will cause extrusion, how did u come up with result in short tip??

This is wat Dr. Putt told me during a face2face consultation. :) Anyway, Putt said tat a lot ppl went to him for revision after a nose job frm a famous clinic in hatyai, bt he did nt mentioned any names. He juz smiled when i asked him whether he's talking abt Nara.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:48 pm

kensan wrote:
Brenton wrote:
99heyho wrote: thanks but they dont seem to have many treatments. mostly chemical peels.

it seems not many are interested in acne scar removal here..
Well i am..

Solution is either laser, needling, chemical peel..in order of strongest to weakest.

There is also meso-botox for instant effect, as in they inject the botox to the most outer layer of the skin, not into the muscle..Oh this is more for open pores.
Con is that this is temporary.

I am now trying another method that i found, but it would take years to achieve as it's daily application...will update if i find it useful
Brenton, you can try Retin-A 0.05% or 0.1%, it acts like a chemical peel which ehances collagen production therefore reduce wrinkles and acne scars. Its also treat acnes, black heads and white heads etc ... but first few weeks will experience intensive skin peeling, got to pull this initial phase to enjoy long term benefits.

I have placed an order and will update my progress for those interested :D .

Mayb brenton shld try Micro Laser Peel. It works for me, i hv depressed acne scars for yrs n im seeing good results.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 2:12 pm

Some points

Before Surgery
1. Makan sinnech

Post Surgery.
1. Makan sinnech again
5. Sleep on 2 pillows
7. Avoid seafood

If u hv a nose bridge tat is totally flat to begin wif, i tink Putt is better. Me n fren do nt hv any bridge at all, bt i chose Nara to operate on me and she turn to Putt instead. She end up wif a very high bt nice bridge, mine is very natural = medium height. Ppl wif very flat bridge, need alot of height for the change to be a great difference.

Am i happy? I like my nose, bt still it could be better if i went Putt in the 1st place. Tinking of going bk to Putt for revision end of tis yr, dropping out Yoskarn clinic coz it bloody expensive.

Visit both of them for consultation, u will get a better idea whom to choose.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 2:16 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
confabulate wrote:

Hi vivilen81 thanks for you reply. so which one is better ? I suppose S-shape? since it can help to do up the tip ? But is there such a thingy as which one is more prone to intrusion ? I saw some article online saying L shape is supposedly more intrusion prone. You had any implant on ur nose ? WHich one did your dr use ?

Thanks
If u need something similar to tip surgery probably S-shape is better. Sillicon implant hd history of intrusion, not only L-shape implant. Mine is L-shape by Dr. Nara, fren had S-shape by Dr. Putt, both as good. L-shape if u wan a straight, refined nose n do nt need any tip work, otherwise S-shape may be better. OR choose a surgeon who can perform tiplasty as well lor. :)

Hi vivien, may i ask why did you ended up having it done with Dr Nara ? Since you had a face to face consulation with Dr Putt, why didnt you chose to get it done by him ?

Also, may i ask when did you had yours done ? did you go back for revision ?