Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rachels

Post by rachels » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 9:43 pm

Nara sounds too cheap, what brand implants does he use?

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:06 pm

rachels wrote:Nara sounds too cheap, what brand implants does he use?

I tink Nara uses this for BA, found on his website.

http://dr-nara.com/index.php/price-list/30-allergan

http://www.natrelle.com/about_collection.html
Last edited by vivilen81 on Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:40 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
rachels wrote:Nara sounds too cheap, what brand implants does he use?

I tink Nara uses this, found on his website.

http://dr-nara.com/index.php/price-list/30-allergan

http://www.natrelle.com/about_collection.html

Hi anyone knows if Dr Nara and Dr Putt uses the same implant ? i have heard some saying that Dr Nara uses 'L' shape and Dr Putt 'S' Shape but the S stands for silicon. Im stay kinda confuse, will both implants go all the way up to in between your eyes

mygoal

Post by mygoal » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 2:30 am

No the S doesn't represent silicon.

L is straight at the bridge like the letter 'L' but S is a bit curvy like the letter 'S'...

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 5:32 pm

mygoal wrote:No the S doesn't represent silicon.

L is straight at the bridge like the letter 'L' but S is a bit curvy like the letter 'S'...
I wonder how does an S implant looks like on a nose. Any photos? Or anyone did this shaped implant?

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 6:05 pm

The S-shape implant is the double curves L-shape implant. So it will make the tip more beautiful than L-shape if it fix into the good tissue plane. Mostly L shape or I-shape is more staight, not curve shape. The operation must place the implant in the good tissue plane too.

There is misunderstanding that the leg of the S-shape implant will make the tip high. The poor tissue plane created in the operation wif a L-shape implant will make the tip short. The nose will not look natural becoz the implant will slide to the eyebrows resulted in a short tip.

The good tissue plane with S-shape will make the tip higher and longer, it will make the tip together the bridge high. So it will look like a tip surgery add to the rhinoplasty wif one same implant.

maryjanepkt27

Post by maryjanepkt27 » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:20 pm

pootie wrote:Can anyone advise me how long is the down time for chin implant? i'll be getting mine done on 7 Aug and heading back to work on 11 Aug. My chin implant will be done inside at the lower lips as advised by doc. :)

and how long will i not be able to eat? thanks so much. :)
hi pootie!
I just had my intra-oral chin surgery. V minimal soreness..today 5th day post op & i feel painless, however i tink u may wana take longer leave cse the stitches in my mouth take quite some time to dissolve & im drooling abit. maybe 7 days leave until ur implant is securely mounted onto ur chin bone? Also even on 5th day, i cant tok properly. Eating is quite inconvienient. I need to break my solid food into smaller pcs & insert into my mouth. By day 3 post-op i just gv up on fluid food & shoved small pcs of sandwhiches in my mouth cse i was dying of hunger. Day 4, i ate cheeseburger cse i was craving for it like crazy! But cse of chewing restrictions, i took 1 hr to eat the burger hahaha.. However, end of the day, all this is so worth it!!! :)

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 1:29 am

vivilen81 wrote:The S-shape implant is the double curves L-shape implant. So it will make the tip more beautiful than L-shape if it fix into the good tissue plane. Mostly L shape or I-shape is more staight, not curve shape. The operation must place the implant in the good tissue plane too.

There is misunderstanding that the leg of the S-shape implant will make the tip high. The poor tissue plane created in the operation wif a L-shape implant will make the tip short. The nose will not look natural becoz the implant will slide to the eyebrows resulted in a short tip.

The good tissue plane with S-shape will make the tip higher and longer, it will make the tip together the bridge high. So it will look like a tip surgery add to the rhinoplasty wif one same implant.
Hi vivilen81 thanks for you reply. so which one is better ? I suppose S-shape? since it can help to do up the tip ? But is there such a thingy as which one is more prone to intrusion ? I saw some article online saying L shape is supposedly more intrusion prone. You had any implant on ur nose ? WHich one did your dr use ?

Thanks

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 3:49 am

confabulate wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:The S-shape implant is the double curves L-shape implant. So it will make the tip more beautiful than L-shape if it fix into the good tissue plane. Mostly L shape or I-shape is more staight, not curve shape. The operation must place the implant in the good tissue plane too.

Hi vivilen81 thanks for you reply. so which one is better ? I suppose S-shape? since it can help to do up the tip ? But is there such a thingy as which one is more prone to intrusion ? I saw some article online saying L shape is supposedly more intrusion prone. You had any implant on ur nose ? WHich one did your dr use ?

Thanks
If u need something similar to tip surgery probably S-shape is better. Sillicon implant hd history of intrusion, not only L-shape implant. Mine is L-shape by Dr. Nara, fren had S-shape by Dr. Putt, both as good. L-shape if u wan a straight, refined nose n do nt need any tip work, otherwise S-shape may be better. OR choose a surgeon who can perform tiplasty as well lor. :)

mistie

Need some advise pls :)

Post by mistie » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Aadvark,

I will be going to Thailand soon during the holidays and it's the only time I'm free to do my nose. I need some advise to finalize my decisions. I'm considering between Dr Nara and Dr Putt.

I have quite a few questions.. it will be great if you could add me to msn.

[email protected]

Thank you very much. Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 5:56 pm

Hi,

Selling 2nd-hand marena compression garment for arm for $40. Anybody interested can pm me......... (Size: M)

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... 9&catid=33

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 8:29 pm

maryjanepkt27 wrote:
pootie wrote:Can anyone advise me how long is the down time for chin implant? i'll be getting mine done on 7 Aug and heading back to work on 11 Aug. My chin implant will be done inside at the lower lips as advised by doc. :)

hi pootie!
I just had my intra-oral chin surgery. V minimal soreness..today 5th day post op & i feel painless, however i tink u may wana take longer leave cse the stitches in my mouth take quite some time to dissolve & im drooling abit. maybe 7 days leave until ur implant is securely mounted onto ur chin bone? Also even on 5th day, i cant tok properly. Eating is quite inconvienient. I need to break my solid food into smaller pcs & insert into my mouth. By day 3 post-op i just gv up on fluid food & shoved small pcs of sandwhiches in my mouth cse i was dying of hunger. Day 4, i ate cheeseburger cse i was craving for it like crazy! But cse of chewing restrictions, i took 1 hr to eat the burger hahaha.. However, end of the day, all this is so worth it!!! :)
wooooohh!!! u did it and u didnt back out!!! i'm so happy for u!!! now im already dying of excitement to have my surgery done.. lol.. yeah i think talking and eating will be a problem but i cant take too many days off work.. :( but i will recover well cos i'll be popping arnica montana which is some kinda herb pills tat aids in surgery healing. :) thanks for your advice! :)

btw, which type of implant did you use for your chin?

gabs

Post by gabs » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 8:58 pm

Pardon me but is Dr. Puttisak's clinic located in Hatyai too? (searched Nipat Utid and it claims to be in Haytai so I needed to make sure)
May I know if it is quite a distance to get from Lee Garden's hotel to his clinic, considered a walkable distance or required to take a taxi? Does anyone know roughly the estimated cost by taxi from Lee Garden Hotel to Dr. Puttisak's clinic?

Taxi cost from Hatyai airport to Lee Garden Hotel please?
(sorry remembered reading coming across the taxi cost in one of the pages but couldn't remembered which page)

Any help would be appreciated please.. Thankyou..

maryjanepkt27

Post by maryjanepkt27 » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 10:33 pm

wooooohh!!! u did it and u didnt back out!!! i'm so happy for u!!! now im already dying of excitement to have my surgery done.. lol.. yeah i think talking and eating will be a problem but i cant take too many days off work.. :( but i will recover well cos i'll be popping arnica montana which is some kinda herb pills tat aids in surgery healing. :) thanks for your advice! :)

btw, which type of implant did you use for your chin?[/quote]

Hi pootie,
thks!! :) gd luck ok n update me! now im getting anxious n excited for these intraoral stitches to dissolve :(..its rily hard to close mouth or speak with these stitches.

i used an anatomical implant which is slightly textured matt surface so tht it wud b harder to move n stay in tact. The size is small cse 3 plastic surgeons suggested i shud jus get a small implant so i took my surgeon's advise. What implant r u using?

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:23 pm

maryjanepkt27 wrote:

hi pootie!
Is your intra oral chin surgery painful? How does it feels like after the surgery?