Singapore Expats

Looking for travel partner/s

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Liv-33

Looking for travel partner/s

Post by Liv-33 » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 3:13 pm

Helo darlings!

Im looking for singles, easy going, friendly travelling partner/partners/enthusiasts who have expiring krisflyer points like me for travel to Krisflyer destinations coz my Krisflyer points r expiring soon by the end of this year.

N im tired of asking my friends who r either broke or or do not have much leave days left or busy wif bfs..........sigh sigh.......

Those without Krisflyer points r also very very welcomed to join but i can only travel to Krisflyer destinations on SQ or Silkair.

Also, I can only travel during local school holiday periods.

Email me at [email protected] or to dis thread.

Cheers!
Last edited by Liv-33 on Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

timtams
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for travel partner/s

Post by timtams » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 5:05 pm

Liv-33 wrote:Helo darlings!

Im looking for singles, easy going, friendly travelling partner/partners/enthusiasts who have expiring krisflyer points like me for travel to Krisflyer destinations coz my Krisflyer points r expiring soon by the end of this year.

Those without Krisflyer points r also very very welcomed to join but i can only travel to Krisflyer destinations on SQ or Silkair.

Also, I can only travel during local school holiday periods.

Email me at [email protected] or to dis thread.

Cheers!
Hi,

Which destinations are you looking at? :)

Liv-33

Post by Liv-33 » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 5:15 pm

Actually i dont mind any destinations, near or far.........wat's ur suggestion dear? :D

timtams
Regular
Regular

Post by timtams » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 1:54 am

Liv-33 wrote:Actually i dont mind any destinations, near or far.........wat's ur suggestion dear? :D
I'm keen in Eastern Europe. :D Thoughts?

Liv-33

Post by Liv-33 » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:38 am

Wow! Ive been wanting to see Eastern Europe for a long time especially Prague!! Mmmm but depends when r u tinking of travelling coz I can only travel during local school holiday periods. And if end of the year might be too cold? Or u dont mind the winter?

timtams
Regular
Regular

Post by timtams » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 12:58 pm

Liv-33 wrote:Wow! Ive been wanting to see Eastern Europe for a long time especially Prague!! Mmmm but depends when r u tinking of travelling coz I can only travel during local school holiday periods. And if end of the year might be too cold? Or u dont mind the winter?
I'm cool with winter, pardon the pun. :P

Prague is definitely one of my to-go places. Which month are you looking at?

frostingz
Regular
Regular

Post by frostingz » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:12 am

Hello! Anyone(female) wants to go for a short trip 20-23rd Sept? I'm open to suggestions in regards to location.

Liv-33

Post by Liv-33 » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 9:57 am

Hi timtams,

Looks like Prague might have to wait till next year......however....will still keep in contact wif u coz i sooooooo want to see eastern europe so much but im afraid winter will be too cold there.... :D ............only plans for nearby island for the moment.........most probably in sept......if u r interested

........and might be off to for Australian exploration (hmmm I dont really fancy Australia but its the warmest at the end of the year)........if u r interested....but i guess u have lived in Australia......unless u r interested to explore parts of Australia dat uve not been to.....

Can u suggest wen we can explore Eastern Europe, dear? So I can plan the time......n.....money........eheh.....

Hi frostingz,

Might be planning to cebu over the long weekend from 18th/19th sept.........possible to stretch to 23 sept though..............not confirmed yet but will update u soon ok?

***BTW Timtams and Frostingz- there is another advert (under Liv-33)in the other category of Entertainment,Leisure and Sports (expat forum)..........so perhaps u guys want to refer to the other section as well?

Hugs!!!