Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
strawberryx

Post by strawberryx » Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:19 pm

channel5: he actually discount it from 35000baht cos i am thinking of doing BA and maybe arm lipo as well.. still considering..

perfectionist: Did you do BA with Dr Nara or Dr Pat? How was the procedure? How are you feeling now? pain? Is your movements restricted?

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:35 pm

i did my BA with nara. today is 5th day of my BA post-op. It was very pain, immediately after op, i feels very hot, and when push to the hospital room, the air con wasnt strong enough, almost fainted. I woke up every hour because of the pain and because the nurse needs to check my blood pressure every hour.

The painkiller given by nara wasnt strong enough, after consuming, the pain is still there.

On my 4th day went to bkk to Dr pat to consult and do my nose.
I told Dr pat i did BA, it was painful, Dr pat gave me a painkiller. after consuming, the pain reduce 50% and he gave me a relaxer and sleeping pill to sleep better.

Dr pat wanted to see the medicine Dr nara gave me, he say isnt good enough for the op i have.

Dr Pat wanted to see my breast, he commented : Good Job

So i think the medicine and post op care is very important.
A compression garment should be wore to cause internal bleeding.

strawberryx

Post by strawberryx » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 9:57 am

Sounds really painful from your experience.. I was still thinking whether I can be up and running to go shopping the next day or day after..

Dr Nara does not provide the compression garment right? What cc did you do and what cup you achieve? You have to stay over in the hospital for a night?

It sounds nice of Dr Pat to comment that Dr Nara job did a good job.. & glad the painkillers reduced your pain!

Are you still on MC or back to work already?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:41 am

strawberryx wrote:Hi aadvark,

read that u did under-chin lipo at tokai.. does under-chin include the cheek area? or is considered 2 areas? how was the recovery period like for the under-chin lipo? any need to wear compression garment for this area? can go back to work after 5 days?

i think i read in 1 of your post that he charged you 30,000baht for underchin + cheek? cos he quoted 30,000baht for underchin and I wonder if that includes the cheek..

Thanks!
he charged me 30k baht for both cheek and underchin lipo. But considering that I was the pioneer in the forum to walk into his clinic for op, he might have lowered the price more to entice me :P Think now his biz better le, discount may not be as much
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

strawberryx

Post by strawberryx » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 1:26 pm

aadvark: lucky u! guess i got to ask him.. U did under LA or GA? how was the recovery period like for the under-chin lipo? any need to wear compression garment for this area? can go back to work after 5 days? My husband wants to do this & i wanna do BA & maybe arm lipo.. so if the 2 of us do on e same day, i wonder if we can manage by ourselves to go back hotel anot.. hmm..

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 5:33 pm

Dr pat says compression garment should be wear immediately after op, in case gt internal bleeding.

I think if you do BA with Dr pat, probably will have less pain after the op.
Good medicine helps to reduce the pain.

Dr nara ask if i wan 290cc, i wan natural want so i chose a smaller wan 260cc in the end.The next will be 320cc and the biggest is 350cc.

I have a cup increase. You would have to stay at the hospital for a day, in case you might have a fever.

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 8:38 pm

any1 did tiplasty and nose implants? It is my 3rd day of post op nose job,
have got quite serious bluish black bruise on my nose, is it normal?

kaya_toast

Post by kaya_toast » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:16 pm

perfectionist wrote:any1 did tiplasty and nose implants? It is my 3rd day of post op nose job,
have got quite serious bluish black bruise on my nose, is it normal?
I did tip, bridge & alar together. My nose is fully bandages up for 6 days so I can't see my nose. But the there are also serious bruises around my eyes. So I guess my nose may be worst... :-|

channel5

Post by channel5 » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:05 am

wads BA?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:27 am

So anyone did surgery at tokai clinic recently? care to share :)

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 3:07 pm

boi can i have ur msn?
i just did tipplasty n implants with Dr pat
Its 3th day of my new nose, very worried, coz gt very serious bruise

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 4:34 pm

perfectionist wrote:hi all, i am back frm Nose tipplasty and impants with Dr pat, he is a very nice man, had consultation for an hour :) , have very nice nurses also. He gave good medicine too.

it is only my 2nd day of post-op, will post the pics when the swelling has gone. :D
hihi

may i know how much Dr Pat charged you for the above procedures?

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 7:27 pm

He charge me 42,000 baht

The problem i have now is i have got blister and obvious blue black on the tip on my nose, waiting for it to get well :(

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:33 pm

perfectionist wrote:He charge me 42,000 baht

The problem i have now is i have got blister and obvious blue black on the tip on my nose, waiting for it to get well :(
wow... tt quite ex... get well soon! it will get better! :)

mononoke

Post by mononoke » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 6:57 pm

Hi guys. I'm new posting here, but have been a long time lurker of these boards. I'll be heading to Dr Pat next week for lip reduction, as well as nose and cheek implants. Just wondering if there will be anyone in BKK during this time. If anyone is going to tokai too, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] if you want to meet up or something. Btw, i'm a guy.
Last edited by mononoke on Thu, 30 Jul 2009 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.