Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 9:07 am

winter21 wrote:
aadvark wrote:of cos he can, else they wun have been able to give him the adamantine skeleton :)

winter21, i think ur current nose looks very nice le, tip takes much longer to deswell than the bridge.

i doubt ur implant actually shifted. most ppl have bridges that are naturally skewed slightly off-center. just that the bridge now still high, so looks much more obvious. Mine also look more left, then i scrutinize my old pix, can actually see there was a slight tilt to begin with
aadvark you are like my 2nd doc in charge lei... hahahha! :lol:
i not sure myself did it actually moved to the left or like you said.. a slight tilt to begin with...
i think i will upload my front pic to let u advice.
lol, just sharing all the experiences of the diff forumers i have conversed with on msn, lol, and my msn list has grown quite long indeed :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 9:09 am

perfectcut22 wrote:Aadvark, can u advise me more about the chin implants as i am going to do BA, nose revision and chin implant with dr nara???

Anyone can share with me their experience??? I am going to do the above under GA all at a time...
most ppl do their ops under twilight sedation only, becos GA costs too much. But GA is required for BA, so i guess nara is doing everything one shot since u r already under GA.

who did u do ur first rhino with? why need revision?

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Re: Heading to Hatyai in November 09

Post by fifipek » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 9:41 am

maner23 wrote:
fifipek wrote:
maner23 wrote:Hey, I have preplanned and also booked my appointment with Dr Nara on 15 Nov 09 and will be heading there a day or two before hand. I will be going there alone but if anyone wants to tag along please do let me know, always safer to travel in a group.
hi i will be going to dr nara on 8th nov with my sister n hubby will be there till 11th nov
hey I booked my appointment on the 15th of Nov cos planned to use the long wkend to recover and recuperate. i will be doing the same procedure as you. however i do not mind changing cause its going to be my first time and since you have been there before I will want to tag along. how can i contact you regarding this to follow up as I do not wish to travel there alone.
hi manar23

fifipek here my appointment is confirm on 9th nov as 7th-8th nov fully booked. if u wan can join me as i'll be there till 14th nov.

sganbaatar

Sinnech for sale

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:42 am

HI, i have one box of sinnech for sale. I bought from rachael at $58. Any one interested please pm. I am selling for $50. It really helps, with swelling and trama after plastic surgery. I personally seen the results.

sganbaatar

Sinnech for sale

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 2:44 pm

Bought the Sinnech 2 weeks ago, expires March 2013. The box is open, Rachel opened so she could explain to me how to take the pills. The pills are all in its original packaging. If you are doing ps on your face I would recommend you take it. I went to Hatyai with one of forumers. We both asked Dr. Nara if we should take it. Dr. Nara was not familiar with sinnech so he said don't take. I choose to not to take it, the other girl who had her eyelids done took sinnech despite what Dr. Nara thought. Sure enough, my face swelled up like crazy right after surgery and 2 days post until I couldn't even see with my eyes. Where as the other girl no swelling right after or tiny bit on the 2nd day but nothing like mine. So it does help, I seen it with my own eye. Its just your choice to take it or not even if your Dr. says don't. its a homeopathic remedy so its all natural it can only help. So its for sale for $50. I can meet you in town if you serious buyer. Cheers!

sganbaatar

Experience with Dr. Nara

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 2:50 pm

Just came back from Hatyai. I did nose job, eye-bag removal and BA with Dr. Nara. Here is how it all went. On separate post I will write more on each procedure and results.

We took a bus to Hatyai, going there is not that bad since its late night bus and get there morning time. I took my pillow with me it made it so much more comfy, only wished I had my eye blinders for sleeping because bus stopped at least 4 times and lights keep going on and off which was a bother.

Went to Dr. Nara’s clinic around 11AM, he doesn’t show up till after 1pm (that’s his routine). So I did my blood test at the lab since I was scheduled for BA that night. (By the way, I scheduled my BA 2 months ago). Bring a book or your music because there is a lot of waiting.

Consultation with Dr. Nara was bit disappointing, he is not your typical Dr. who listens to your opinions and takes it into considerations. I told him what kind of a nose I want and what size implant I wanted; instead of explaining to me why it wasn’t a good choice for me he just said that is not beautiful that I should just trust him and go with his choices. So be aware what is beautiful and desirable to you might not be to Dr. Nara. I was very direct and asked him direct questions as why he doesn’t think it’s nice. Maybe it might have been a total cultural disrespect from my part, Dr. Nara got really upset and impatient with me. I felt much distress as I was making a life altering chance to my body and my surgent was not on same wave lengh with me. Anyway, right after the stressful consultation, I had my nose and eyes done. There was no pain what so ever, less traumatic than going to the dentist. It lasted over and hour but it seemed like 30min.

After my nose and eye surgery I went to the hospital and checked in for my evening surgery. By afternoon, I still have not decided on implant size. I was thinking if I go with bigger like I wanted I am going to upset Dr. Nara (person who is going to operate on me) if I go with his recommended size I will live with a regret. Anyhow, just before they put me to sleep in the op theater I spoke to Dr. Nara and I told him I will go with bigger size.

After surgery I was so out of it, I just wanted to sleep. 2 days after post op was tough, a lot pain and discomfort. Dr. Nara came and checked on my everyday at 1PM at the hospital, he still thought of me as a “trouble maker”

sganbaatar

Nose Job with Dr. Nara

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 3:00 pm

Had my nose done with Dr. Nara. I showed couple pictures of what I wanted but it was no use. I am glad I didn't spent time on collecting and studying different noses since he wouldn't do it anyway. His reasoning was it doesn't look natural. Its not beautiful because the skin looks too thin. Thin skin is not cool with him. So it all depends on how much extra skin you have, he will make your nose BETTER but not what you WANT. Any rate, I got a bridge, a little higher nose. Do I love it? Not really. But its better than before, my husband can hardly tell a difference.

sganbaatar

Eye bag removal with Dr. Nara

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 3:14 pm

I had little eye bag problem. The procedure was painless. Since I didn't have too much eye bags he made a cut inside my eyes to remove the fats. I only had 2 stitches in my eyes, bruising and a lot of swelling. I was very pleased since I don't have a scare to heal. A week post op looked like all the fats were gone but as the swelling does down more I notice the eye bags are still there. No too bad as before but still there. So if i were to rate it out of 10, its 4. Not so satisfied, if he was in Spore I would pay him a visit but since he is in hatyai there nothing I can do. Just happy no infection so far. Please don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Dr. Nara fans out there. I am not saying he is no good, we have different bodies and healing. I am just sharing my experience with you all.

sganbaatar

BA with Dr. Nara

Post by sganbaatar » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 3:40 pm

Like I mentioned on my previous post that BA implant size decision was very tough for me. During consultation Dr. Nara took out one implant and said this will be suitable for you both. I was with another forumer during my consult. We were both different sizes. My friend was petite and small breasts and I was not so petite and breastfed 2 kids. I was like how this one implant is suitable for both of us.

I wanted one size bigger than what he recommended, he wasn't very pleased with my disagreement with him so be prepared for that. Also, we asked what cup size would this implant be verses that one, he got irritated for focusing on small details like that. I am all about cup size, I have no idea on cc. measurements so know your cc. implant measurements. It was very difficult for me to choose since I didn't know if I will be B or C.

Also, consider stretch marks. If you have small boobs and you put big implants you will get stretch marks.

I am actually happy with Dr. Nara's BA job, it looks natural, good proportion and good placement. I stayed 7 days in Hatyai and removed stitches there. Make sure you take your antibotics faithfull. Its been 12 days post op still have pain here and there. Still feels weird but as time goes by hopefully it will be better.

By the way, it took about 3-4 days for the GA to get out of my system. I was feeling sick, throwing up and diarrhea. I thought it was the antibotics but its was the GA gas making me ill so keep on taking the meds even if you vomiting.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Re: Sinnech for sale

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 9:18 pm

sganbaatar wrote:Bought the Sinnech 2 weeks ago, expires March 2013. The box is open, Rachel opened so she could explain to me how to take the pills. The pills are all in its original packaging. If you are doing ps on your face I would recommend you take it. I went to Hatyai with one of forumers. We both asked Dr. Nara if we should take it. Dr. Nara was not familiar with sinnech so he said don't take. I choose to not to take it, the other girl who had her eyelids done took sinnech despite what Dr. Nara thought. Sure enough, my face swelled up like crazy right after surgery and 2 days post until I couldn't even see with my eyes. Where as the other girl no swelling right after or tiny bit on the 2nd day but nothing like mine. So it does help, I seen it with my own eye. Its just your choice to take it or not even if your Dr. says don't. its a homeopathic remedy so its all natural it can only help. So its for sale for $50. I can meet you in town if you serious buyer. Cheers!
Hi,

I am interested in getting the Sinecch from you. Have PM-ed you. Thanks.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:56 pm

sganbaatar, i'm commenting not because I am a fan of nara's, but because what you are mentioning here was to be expected if you had read this entire thread. nara's temperament and character was widely publicised.

The other thing we have stressed often enough is that it's augmentation, not reconstruction, so it was always said there is no point researching whose nose you want, unless it's really close to your original nose.

I don't think Nara has anything against thin skin, but maybe he was not in a mood to explain himself more clearly. You cannot have a very dramatic change, because your skin is thin. If u want a dramatic change, you need the implant to extend your bridge and tip more. But your thin skin will allow extrusion of the implant if it stretches your skin even thinner. so it's a matter of genetics, not the doc

i dun think it's a culture of the doc is god in thailand, if u have read the other threads, some docs behave this way even if they are from korea and taiwan. That said, i encountered 2 very diff naras on the 2 occasions i went, so perhaps it boils down to a person's mood for that day.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Sun, 19 Jul 2009 2:48 pm

This is my part of story after reading what sganbaatar wrote.
Although im nt satisfied wif the height of my bridge, but overall my nose is very naturally done. Later on i actually realised that my nose bridge is higher than alot of girls i hv seen on the streets. Happier nw :)

As i read in the forum, some find Nara difficult n arrogant, but i personally find him a gentleman. He smiles n speaks politely although he's a man of few words.

At one point of the operation, i could felt pain as he poke on my eyelids and i started crying uncontrollably, then i heard him telling me softly n gently not to cry as my tears would wash away the drawings on my eyes. When the nurse injected a heavier dose of sedative on my left hand, he asked me not to worried and i will be fine, again in a soft and patient tone. I fell asleep upon hearing that.

Last but not least, sineech reduce my bruising alot but it does not help in my swelling, not even a wee bit. Sineech nt that magical, individuals varies.

Shaprincess

Post by Shaprincess » Sun, 19 Jul 2009 3:46 pm

hi i am totally new here! i went thru all the posts here and really interested in going for a nose job. But am not sure Dr nara or Dr putt better.
Saw winter's and pinkyice's nose looks really nice, i think dr putt should be ok.
Winter or pinkyice do u have msn as i need ur advice!! Cant pm cus i am new here:(
Thank you!!!

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sun, 19 Jul 2009 6:04 pm

aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:Aadvark, can u advise me more about the chin implants as i am going to do BA, nose revision and chin implant with dr nara???

Anyone can share with me their experience??? I am going to do the above under GA all at a time...
most ppl do their ops under twilight sedation only, becos GA costs too much. But GA is required for BA, so i guess nara is doing everything one shot since u r already under GA.

who did u do ur first rhino with? why need revision?
Slanted at the tip... did at Yanhee by Dr sukit 4 years back it was an I implant. I wonder if there'll be a difference if i do L implant with nara but i am keeping my fingers crossed. =)

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Re: BA with Dr. Nara

Post by perfectcut22 » Sun, 19 Jul 2009 6:22 pm

sganbaatar wrote:Like I mentioned on my previous post that BA implant size decision was very tough for me. During consultation Dr. Nara took out one implant and said this will be suitable for you both. I was with another forumer during my consult. We were both different sizes. My friend was petite and small breasts and I was not so petite and breastfed 2 kids. I was like how this one implant is suitable for both of us.

I wanted one size bigger than what he recommended, he wasn't very pleased with my disagreement with him so be prepared for that. Also, we asked what cup size would this implant be verses that one, he got irritated for focusing on small details like that. I am all about cup size, I have no idea on cc. measurements so know your cc. implant measurements. It was very difficult for me to choose since I didn't know if I will be B or C.

Also, consider stretch marks. If you have small boobs and you put big implants you will get stretch marks.

I am actually happy with Dr. Nara's BA job, it looks natural, good proportion and good placement. I stayed 7 days in Hatyai and removed stitches there. Make sure you take your antibotics faithfull. Its been 12 days post op still have pain here and there. Still feels weird but as time goes by hopefully it will be better.

By the way, it took about 3-4 days for the GA to get out of my system. I was feeling sick, throwing up and diarrhea. I thought it was the antibotics but its was the GA gas making me ill so keep on taking the meds even if you vomiting.
I guess it's really very scary when you are in the operating room before the BA right?! I am going to do BA too. I think even before i can choose my size, i should have fainted le!!!

I am now comtemplating on what size i want but from what i read here, it seems that it'l be more of the surgeons decision than our decision is it? I just want a c cup... is that a 300cc??? Haha, not sure. Jia lat!!

Care to tell me how it feels when u wake up from the surgery? Wah, so scary cuz i gonna do nose revision, chin implant and BA together.