Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 1:05 pm

confabulate wrote:hi kensan you had yours done with Dr Nara right? may i ask why didnt you chose Dr Putt ? what were your concerns that you decided on Dr Nara instead of Dr Putt ?
Just rely on what had been shared in this thread and do my own judgement.

Tyki

Post by Tyki » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 1:55 pm

Hi. I'm new to this here and would really like to bleph,epi and rhino. Was wondering if there are any additional costs incurred other than the prices quoted for each op at Dr. Nara's?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 2:42 pm

Tyki wrote:Hi. I'm new to this here and would really like to bleph,epi and rhino. Was wondering if there are any additional costs incurred other than the prices quoted for each op at Dr. Nara's?
The price quoted will be nett, no additional cost. The removal of stitches is also FOC if u stay longer enough. Just buy the ladies some small bites if u want :D . FYI, I removed my stitches locally for $50 plus with antibiotics :( .

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 5:26 pm

winter21 wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi ppl, may i ask for those whom have had their nose done with Dr Nara. If i insist of having a high nose bridge would he still do for me ? coz i suppose he always advocate natural looks. But i dun want subtle change. If he rejects me, i cant go to Dr Putt as he will not be in hatyai when im there...
Dr Putt will not recommend a nose which is too high for you. By the way, you mean Dr Putt will be away for holiday???
Hi Winter21 you had your nose done with Dr Putt ? or Dr Nara ?

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 5:29 pm

confabulate wrote:
winter21 wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi ppl, may i ask for those whom have had their nose done with Dr Nara. If i insist of having a high nose bridge would he still do for me ? coz i suppose he always advocate natural looks. But i dun want subtle change. If he rejects me, i cant go to Dr Putt as he will not be in hatyai when im there...
Dr Putt will not recommend a nose which is too high for you. By the way, you mean Dr Putt will be away for holiday???
Dr Putt. Not only me, pinkyice and a few others too. Try to read up the whole thread. There are reviews on Dr Putt

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 6:00 pm

------------

mygoal

Post by mygoal » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:23 pm

confabulate
When do you plan to go?

Tyki

Post by Tyki » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:34 pm

kensan wrote:
Tyki wrote:Hi. I'm new to this here and would really like to bleph,epi and rhino. Was wondering if there are any additional costs incurred other than the prices quoted for each op at Dr. Nara's?
The price quoted will be nett, no additional cost. The removal of stitches is also FOC if u stay longer enough. Just buy the ladies some small bites if u want :D . FYI, I removed my stitches locally for $50 plus with antibiotics :( .
Hey there Kensan,
thank you for your input=) Means that I got to find a doc to remove my stitches for me.. Rhino's stitches are self-disolving as I've read in some pages so I guess I don't have to worry about that :) Though I might contemplate on going to Putt for a nose job since he gives a higher bridge :roll:

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:44 pm

mygoal wrote:confabulate
When do you plan to go?
probably 6 Aug, you wanna come alone. Im going alone. Btw im a guy.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:47 pm

winter21 wrote:
confabulate wrote:
winter21 wrote: Dr Putt will not recommend a nose which is too high for you. By the way, you mean Dr Putt will be away for holiday???
Dr Putt. Not only me, pinkyice and a few others too. Try to read up the whole thread. There are reviews on Dr Putt
Hi Winter21 thanks for you reply.. So can i ask you something ? are you happy with your nose done ? Anyway to describe how much higher your bridge became after the surgery ? =]

mygoal

Post by mygoal » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:15 pm

Last edited by mygoal on Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:37 pm

confabulate wrote: Hi Winter21 thanks for you reply.. So can i ask you something ? are you happy with your nose done ? Anyway to describe how much higher your bridge became after the surgery ? =]
I cant tell you how much... cos i have very low bridge to begin with. Now my brigde is obviously higher... a height that i think is just nice, not fake.

as for my tip.. it is still quite big, so i plan to visit Dr Putt for revision.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:08 am

winter21 wrote:
confabulate wrote: Hi Winter21 thanks for you reply.. So can i ask you something ? are you happy with your nose done ? Anyway to describe how much higher your bridge became after the surgery ? =]
I cant tell you how much... cos i have very low bridge to begin with. Now my brigde is obviously higher... a height that i think is just nice, not fake.

as for my tip.. it is still quite big, so i plan to visit Dr Putt for revision.
i see. so hows your healing ? 8 days good enough for alar and rhino ?

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:29 am

confabulate wrote: i see. so hows your healing ? 8 days good enough for alar and rhino ?
i did not have alar. only rhino. 8 days is more than enough for me. different ppl have diff healing rates.... so it really depends on individuals.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:55 am

7 weeks post op - side view. the tip is still round n big

but i hope to achieve something like this (korean star)

PLS DON'T QUOTE MY PICS. THANKS! :)