Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 2:57 pm

hi kensan, how much did dr nara charge u for epi? is the scar very obvious? my scar from the double eyelid is still very obvious without makeup and its been almost 6months post op. i had my eyelids done with dr putt. thanks.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 3:07 pm

pootie wrote:hi kensan, how much did dr nara charge u for epi? is the scar very obvious? my scar from the double eyelid is still very obvious without makeup and its been almost 6months post op. i had my eyelids done with dr putt. thanks.
At least u can still use makeup to cover, mine look so odd.
7000 baht, the price is in his website. The scars is rather obvious for now as it's still red and feels abit hard but getting better everyday.

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 3:09 pm

its just red or is it also slightly raised? how many days post op are u already? so u need to wait for 10days to remove stitches too? thanks so much!! :D

u can buy concealer and dab dab at the scars and it will not look obvious.. i've seen straight guys (in case you are male) with light makeup and they look very nice.. if u need help with coverage, i can help u. :)

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 4:02 pm

pootie wrote:its just red or is it also slightly raised? how many days post op are u already? so u need to wait for 10days to remove stitches too? thanks so much!! :D

u can buy concealer and dab dab at the scars and it will not look obvious.. i've seen straight guys (in case you are male) with light makeup and they look very nice.. if u need help with coverage, i can help u. :)
both but will subside. 12 days post op. Fri surgery following Tue can remove stitches. The swell comes and goes, sometimes look okay, sometimes look bad.

U help me makeup?:) I use BB cream to lighten the scar.

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 4:32 pm

if i can remove stitches on monday then maybe i can do the surgery... :p

tuesday go back to work.. and cover with makeup.. or use makeup and go to work with specs.. :p

when i had my eyelid surgery, my stitches were removed on the 10th day and and i went back to work on the 11th day and i put on make up to work. for me i use mineral make up for coverage. BB cream for u is ok too.. u can always put it in ur bag and dab to cover if they do rub off.. :)

i dun think u need me to put on make up for u if u are already using bb creams. :) u can buy a green concealer to dab on the red then use the bb cream over.. green cancels out red.. :)

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 5:53 pm

pootie wrote:if i can remove stitches on monday then maybe i can do the surgery... :p

tuesday go back to work.. and cover with makeup.. or use makeup and go to work with specs.. :p

when i had my eyelid surgery, my stitches were removed on the 10th day and and i went back to work on the 11th day and i put on make up to work. for me i use mineral make up for coverage. BB cream for u is ok too.. u can always put it in ur bag and dab to cover if they do rub off.. :)

i dun think u need me to put on make up for u if u are already using bb creams. :) u can buy a green concealer to dab on the red then use the bb cream over.. green cancels out red.. :)
Epi alone should be able to go back to work the next day after removing the stitches.

Better to send a pix to Dr Nara to confirm that he's willing to do your epi, he may not want to do it if it's too moderate.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 8:01 pm

kensan wrote:
pootie wrote:its just red or is it also slightly raised? how many days post op are u already? so u need to wait for 10days to remove stitches too? thanks so much!! :D

both but will subside. 12 days post op. Fri surgery following Tue can remove stitches. The swell comes and goes, sometimes look okay, sometimes look bad.

U help me makeup?:) I use BB cream to lighten the scar.

Concealer won't help to cover up epi scar as it red and raised, slight pain oso. no matter hw i try it is still obvious. I struggled to conceal it everytime i leave the house. Same for me swelling come and goes.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 8:05 pm

kensan wrote:
pootie wrote:hi kensan, how much did dr nara charge u for epi? is the scar very obvious? my scar from the double eyelid is still very obvious without makeup and its been almost 6months post op. i had my eyelids done with dr putt. thanks.
At least u can still use makeup to cover, mine look so odd.
7000 baht, the price is in his website. The scars is rather obvious for now as it's still red and feels abit hard but getting better everyday.

Nara charged me 3,000 bhts for epi, he didnt say anything while drawing on my eyes, he suggested epi only when i was aredi lying on the operation table.

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 8:46 pm

oh no... so if i dun have the mogolian fold means i cant do epi? cos i think either i dun have tat fold or its very very slight... hmmm... i went to the extent of measuring my eyes and see if they are 1eye's length away and indeed they are. my eyes measure at 3.5cm each.. but i dun think they are big at all...

are u able to use a pearly eyeshadow to cover? shimmery eye shadows can reflect away imperfections/blemishes.. i was thinking if i do epi, when i head back to work, i was gonna use a darker eyeshadow on the entire lid and just highlight (shd be whitish) the tearduct (the scar area) and i think tat shd not be too obvious....

i have an appt with him for lipo alrady in august and will just do consultation.. if he's alright, i'll just do it.. :p

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 8:57 pm

kensan wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi Kensan, can i know where you had your epicanthoplasty done ? Any scar ? epicanthoplasty is something like this right http://www.drmeronk.com/asian/asian-root-z.html. it will make the width of your eyes longer, hence looks bigger ?

Thanks in advance for answering my queries.
By Dr Nara and of cos there are scars but it will fade away, epicanthoplasty only require if u have epicanthal fold and once removed it will make your eyes look wider and bigger overall.

If u do eyes surgery, I would suggest u stay at least 2 nites.

Hi Kensan, thanks for your reply. Actually i have the same question as pootie.. is like i already have double eyelip just that the width is not long enough so i wonder if im situable for the epican. I have emailed nara, hope he will reply my query soon.

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 8:58 pm

pootie wrote:oh no... so if i dun have the mogolian fold means i cant do epi? cos i think either i dun have tat fold or its very very slight... hmmm... i went to the extent of measuring my eyes and see if they are 1eye's length away and indeed they are. my eyes measure at 3.5cm each.. but i dun think they are big at all...

are u able to use a pearly eyeshadow to cover? shimmery eye shadows can reflect away imperfections/blemishes.. i was thinking if i do epi, when i head back to work, i was gonna use a darker eyeshadow on the entire lid and just highlight (shd be whitish) the tearduct (the scar area) and i think tat shd not be too obvious....

i have an appt with him for lipo alrady in august and will just do consultation.. if he's alright, i'll just do it.. :p
Hi pootie, when do you intend to go nara ? was wondering if we could tag along. Btw im a guy =]

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 9:57 pm

vivilen81 wrote:Nara charged me 3,000 bhts for epi, he didnt say anything while drawing on my eyes, he suggested epi only when i was aredi lying on the operation table.
Ya, mine was also suggested by him just before the surgery but costed 7,000 bahts.

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:06 am

confabulate wrote:
pootie wrote:oh no... so if i dun have the mogolian fold means i cant do epi? cos i think either i dun have tat fold or its very very slight... hmmm... i went to the extent of measuring my eyes and see if they are 1eye's length away and indeed they are. my eyes measure at 3.5cm each.. but i dun think they are big at all...

Hi pootie, when do you intend to go nara ? was wondering if we could tag along. Btw im a guy =]
of cos you can. :) i booked with nara for lipo. a fren cant go so maybe u wanna take her slot?? im going with my gf and we're departing 6 aug, my lipo is on 7th and 8th and returning on 9th aug. how many of u are going?

kyrababy

SinEEch

Post by kyrababy » Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:11 am

Hihi,

Does anyone have a spare packet of SinEEch to let go? PM me =P

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:27 am

pootie wrote:
confabulate wrote:

of cos you can. :) i booked with nara for lipo. a fren cant go so maybe u wanna take her slot?? im going with my gf and we're departing 6 aug, my lipo is on 7th and 8th and returning on 9th aug. how many of u are going?
oh i see. maybe let me confirm with nara first. do u mind pm me your messenger or email then we can talk privately.. =]