Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Sawadee

Post by Sawadee » Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:31 pm

im goin to thailand in 2 weeks, i will be getting a breast aug, nose implant, and maybe my eyelids done but im still debating on that.

i was considering several plastic surgeons,

dr poomee, at the bumrungrad, hes pricey but pretty well known
dr preecha- known for srs
dr samyos,
and dr greechart at the yanhee. i also heard of dr sukrit but im not sure.

has any one have any experiacnes with these surgeons? esp nose aug. i want natural results.

anyone else youd recomend any pictures of before and after? thanks

kiki80

Post by kiki80 » Fri, 12 Jun 2009 1:29 am

Hi girl ,i want share the bad and very horibble experince at KALO JB in 31/5 /09.h i has undergone a failed Eyebag surgery causing my eye Swollen and Bleeding until now.

The surgery, conducted by doctor from WuHan , finished at 2:30pm and everything looked ok and I went back Singapore with my husband. On the way to Singapore , my husband saw my right eye had a bit blood coming out but not obvious but I all the time didn’t touch my eye and my eyebag at all.

At 6pm, when I went to toilet to pass urine, my right eye was suddenly bleeding for 5 mins. After bleeding stopped, my right eye swollen and became very big.

Then I rushed to Singapore Tan Tock Seng hospital to check my eye until 9pm. The doctor in hospital claimed they cannot do any treatment on me, suggested me to go back to look for the doctor in Johor Clinic.

The staff from JB Clinic came to Singapore and fetch me and my husband to Johor Clinic again to let the doctor, from WuHan, to help me extract out all my blood under my eyebag (Surgery time:11:40pm (31/5) ~ 12:30am (1/6)).

This 2nd surgery is Extremely and Very Painful!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/6, we went back Singapore . However, my eye is still Swollen until now
I dont what i going to do? sue the company? or how? Any body have any ideas? or suggestion?

tpl

Post by tpl » Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:46 am

hi rosemary,

If you are interested, u can try to call the clinic which i'm working at as the doc does do double eyelid surgery. However, its best for you to go down personally and consult the doctor cos you will be more confident after having hearing him explain. If you are interested, do leave message over here. The charges are not that high compared to Dr Huang. However, you must be prepared that there will be some swelling and will take time to subside.

butter02

aug trip

Post by butter02 » Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:07 pm

purin81 wrote:
soulite wrote:Hi guys,

I am new here. I have been reading so many posts lately. I have one big qns to ask, i have come to realise the charges for rhinoplasty in singapore and taiwan (plus air ticket and accomodation) are not much of a difference yet why are everyone going to taiwan for nose job?

Also, if there are any complications we cant possibly fly back and do a revision?

Confused and very keen to do a nose job in Aug!

Cheers!
Hi soulite

I'm going in aug too! Sent u a mesg already.. :)

Hi guys.. I am interested in going in August as well. What dates are you planning to go? I can't pm because I don't have enough posts yet. Would you be able to post details on forum or pm me? thanks.. :)

cleodux

Post by cleodux » Mon, 22 Jun 2009 5:00 pm

Hello first time posting here. Ive been reading this thread since don't know when, been looking for PSurgeon for my mom. After her cataract surgery her eyelid become droopy then usual and the eyes are often itchy because her eyelash often poke the skin. Well anyway, since i am a noob is blepharoplasty a correct term to call it?

I am interested in Dr.Kim from BK clinic. Any comment will be helpful. Any life experience with Dr.Kim before. I scared i choose the wrong one >.<

Oh i also considering the local Psurgeon, but most comments here said that it is too exp and they didn't do the job properly too.

I am really confuse.

wwwing

Post by wwwing » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 9:47 am

Hey everyone!!!
is there anyone interested in doing PS in hong kong or taiwan???
Going to do double eyelid ang nose job
Actually i'm a hongkonger myself
I wish to look for a buddy coz i scared to travel alone...
Have already planned for 2 years!!
Planning to go in e end of this year or jan or feb nexy year...
Anyone interested to go along with me so tat we can share
accomodation fare haha...
[email protected] can email or msn me!!!

wwwing

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by wwwing » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 9:51 am

Hey everyone!!!
is there anyone interested in doing PS in hong kong or taiwan???
Going to do double eyelid ang nose job
Actually i'm a hongkonger myself
I wish to look for a buddy coz i scared to travel alone...
Have already planned for 2 years!!
Planning to go in e end of this year or jan or feb nexy year...
Anyone interested to go along with me so tat we can share
accomodation fare haha...
[email protected] can email or msn me!!!

Mysan

Post by Mysan » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 8:27 am

Hi! I'm new here! I recently moved to Japan.
Anyone that has done breast surgery (BA) in Japan?
I'm currently thinking about doing my surgery in Dec/09, but don't know any good clinics.
All help recommendation is appreciated!*hugs*

Sea

Re: Double eyelid

Post by Sea » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:28 am

PJAINEE wrote:
lipcolor wrote:
Eyes84 wrote:Hi Lipcolour,i never heard b4!
After consultation,can tell us more??
Im interested also..Wats e doc name??
Hear frm u soon!!! :)
Eyes84

i'm back from both consultations..
well.. i've made an appt for double eyelid surgery at end of this mth with TLCclinic..
consultn $30
surgery 1288..
cheap rite..!

when i was waitin for my turn for consultn.. i;ve spoken to a girl who jus did the S.E.T scarless method last week & her eyes was indeed v nice.. plus her pretty features.. gorgeous..!! am so glad to have met her & saw her new lids with my own eyes..~

just go personally for d consultn & find out more.. it's worth the 30 bucks.. just check out their webby for moreeee.. :D
hi lipcolor!

oh my god, i went down to TLC for consultation as well and i am going to go for the scarless eyelid surgery also end of this month! who is your doctor?

for those who are keen in double eyelid, you guys can visit http://www.tlcclinic.com/eyelid/double_eyelid.htm

my dr is jim wong. he is really detailed in his explainations such as the pros and cons and also the type of eyelid that will suit your face. i asked him about other surgery such as lipo and nose job that can be done as well. we spoke close to an hour and consultation fee is only $30 as lipcolor has mentioned, its super affordable!
Hi Lipcolour/Pjainee,

Any update for ur eyelid with tcclinic? R u satify?

strawberrieshortcake

Re: Double eyelid

Post by strawberrieshortcake » Sat, 04 Jul 2009 12:06 pm

PJAINEE wrote:
lipcolor wrote:
Eyes84 wrote:Hi Lipcolour,i never heard b4!
After consultation,can tell us more??
Im interested also..Wats e doc name??
Hear frm u soon!!! :)
Eyes84

i'm back from both consultations..
well.. i've made an appt for double eyelid surgery at end of this mth with TLCclinic..
consultn $30
surgery 1288..
cheap rite..!

when i was waitin for my turn for consultn.. i;ve spoken to a girl who jus did the S.E.T scarless method last week & her eyes was indeed v nice.. plus her pretty features.. gorgeous..!! am so glad to have met her & saw her new lids with my own eyes..~

just go personally for d consultn & find out more.. it's worth the 30 bucks.. just check out their webby for moreeee.. :D
hi lipcolor!

oh my god, i went down to TLC for consultation as well and i am going to go for the scarless eyelid surgery also end of this month! who is your doctor?

for those who are keen in double eyelid, you guys can visit http://www.tlcclinic.com/eyelid/double_eyelid.htm

my dr is jim wong. he is really detailed in his explainations such as the pros and cons and also the type of eyelid that will suit your face. i asked him about other surgery such as lipo and nose job that can be done as well. we spoke close to an hour and consultation fee is only $30 as lipcolor has mentioned, its super affordable!

hey eyes84 n lipcolour, hows ur eyes doing now? care to share wif us ur updates? :)

cnxf3103

Post by cnxf3103 » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 2:31 pm

hey people, ill be leaving for bangkok next wed and i have shortlisted Yoskarn clinic, yanhee and bumungrad for my rhinoplasty. anyone wana join me? :D

ill most probably go with yanhee!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 07 Jul 2009 1:47 am

kiki80 wrote:Hi girl ,i want share the bad and very horibble experince at KALO JB in 31/5 /09.h i has undergone a failed Eyebag surgery causing my eye Swollen and Bleeding until now.

The surgery, conducted by doctor from WuHan , finished at 2:30pm and everything looked ok and I went back Singapore with my husband. On the way to Singapore , my husband saw my right eye had a bit blood coming out but not obvious but I all the time didn’t touch my eye and my eyebag at all.

At 6pm, when I went to toilet to pass urine, my right eye was suddenly bleeding for 5 mins. After bleeding stopped, my right eye swollen and became very big.

Then I rushed to Singapore Tan Tock Seng hospital to check my eye until 9pm. The doctor in hospital claimed they cannot do any treatment on me, suggested me to go back to look for the doctor in Johor Clinic.

The staff from JB Clinic came to Singapore and fetch me and my husband to Johor Clinic again to let the doctor, from WuHan, to help me extract out all my blood under my eyebag (Surgery time:11:40pm (31/5) ~ 12:30am (1/6)).

I dont what i going to do? sue the company? or how? Any body have any ideas? or suggestion?
OMG, why did u go to Kalo after all the terrible feedback from the forum??
do go to a proper PS surgeon in sg, dun think u wanna risk any more ops with them
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 1:36 pm

Oh man your surgery had really gone wayyyyyyyyyy wrong! The swelling and bruising looks really terrible.

Why did you choose Kalo? Before going to them, you should have done your homework by doing reference checking. I personally never think that their work is impressive.

You really have to make an urgent appointment with one of the better plastic surgeons in Singapore to rectify your problem IMMEDIATELY. Don't procastinate, don't even bother sourcing for cheaper alternatives. You won't want to risk your eyesight because you want to save a few more pennies. From what I can see from your photos, your current condition is really critical and very, very bad. Please act on it as soon as possible. Going to A&E is not appropriate; they treat sickness and acute conditions like heart attack, accidents etc, not failed plastic surgery procedures. The most they can do for you is maybe prescribing anti-biotics, you need to go to the right doctor to save yourself.

You can try to sue Kalo, but not forgetting you are not malaysian and honestly, I think the chance of you winning the lawsuit is slim. Up to your own decision.

/Jovin
kiki80 wrote:Hi girl ,i want share the bad and very horibble experince at KALO JB in 31/5 /09.h i has undergone a failed Eyebag surgery causing my eye Swollen and Bleeding until now.

Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

wowgirl

Post by wowgirl » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:30 am

hi anyone tried eyebag surgery at TLC clinic ? currently they have promotions for eyebag surgery...i'm not sure how is the doctor's skill (DR. Jim Wong) ?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:43 am

Wow u have such a big hematoma.. u should surgically excise it.. find a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.. then take serratiopeptidase and some anti-coagulant cream like oxalic acid ( or oxalate salt? ) around the area..