Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 3:43 am

Annakilly wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:Hey everyone,

Must i wait for my 1st rhino to be completely healed be4 getting a revision rhino? Does any1 had revision rhino wif nara be4? or which surgeon is good at revision, pls advice....my nose doned by Nara is very natural, but Nara gave me a really low bridge, nw swelling subside even lower. :(
Hey Vivilen81

I did my revision rhino with Dr. Pat from Tokai.
I believe you must wait at least 6 months before revision Rhinoplasty.
I am 4 moths post op now, but i cannot post photos of my current nose because i'm recovering from cheek implants and buccal fat pad removal and my nose is swollen from the surgery.
I do however have photos of my revised nose 6 days after my revision with him.

Here it is.

6 Days Post Op

6 Days Post op side view

My nose looks much smaller and defined now as compared to my 6 days post op nose.

I will post a photo of my nose as soon as my cheeks recover and my nose isn't as swollen as it is now.

I do not have a photo of my previous nose but my nose was kind of similar to patricia moks nose, as a rough guideline.

How many months post op are you already?

Hi Anna,

Im 2 mths post-op nw, but most of the swelling had aredi gone down, see no much difference frm my original nose. The bridge is aredi of undesirable height when im still swollen, so can u imagine hw 'natural' my nose is like nw? :cry: I tink ur 6 days post-op nose is much better than what i have...

Well, frm patricia mok to song hye kyo make a great difference! I will do some research on dr. pat then, thanks alot.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 3:51 am

vivilen81 wrote:
Annakilly wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:Hey everyone,

Must i wait for my 1st rhino to be completely healed be4 getting a revision rhino? Does any1 had revision rhino wif nara be4? or which surgeon is good at revision, pls advice....my nose doned by Nara is very natural, but Nara gave me a really low bridge, nw swelling subside even lower. :(
Hey Vivilen81

I am 4 moths post op now, but i cannot post photos of my current nose because i'm recovering from cheek implants and buccal fat pad removal and my nose is swollen from the surgery.

Here it is.

6 Days Post Op

6 Days Post op side view

My nose looks much smaller and defined now as compared to my 6 days post op nose.

I will post a photo of my nose as soon as my cheeks recover and my nose isn't as swollen as it is now.

I do not have a photo of my previous nose but my nose was kind of similar to patricia moks nose, as a rough guideline.

Hi Anna,

Im 2 mths post-op nw, but most of the swelling had aredi gone down, see no much difference frm my original nose. The bridge is aredi of undesirable height when im still swollen, so can u imagine hw 'natural' my nose is like nw? :cry: I tink ur 6 days post-op nose is much better than what i have...

Well, frm patricia mok to song hye kyo make a great difference! I will do some research on dr. pat then, thanks alot.
hmmm, how high a bridge u can take is also dependent on ur forehead and ur eyebrow ridge. if your forehead slopes etc or u have a very 'weak' eyebrow ridge, a high bridge can look very unnatural...

i have seen some indo tai-tais with very high and unnatural looking nose jobs because their bridge seems flushed with their foreheads, very odd-looking indeed... could that be a reason why nara didn't make the bridge any higher?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Cheek and Buccal surgery

Post by aadvark » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 3:55 am

Annakilly wrote:Hey Keetoi,

Its my second day now and its really swollen, not only my upper cheeks are swollen, even my jowls and nose is swollen, hopefully the swelling goes down by the 4th day!
The pain and discomfort has minimised greatly but eating is still difficult, like i said, rhinoplasty is nothing compared to cheek implants haha.
Definitely will keep you guys updated and thanks for the well wishes :)
hehe, i think closed rhinoplasty is nothing compared to every other op :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 4:37 am

pearlyriver wrote:Hi. Can anyone who has done tiplasty and alarplasty at Yoskarn Clinic tell me about the price. Do you satisfy with your jobs? Is Dr Somyos the only surgeon at the clinic? I don't have much time and have read through the first 70 pages of this thread. Many say that he's the best in facial surgery but there seems to be not many who have really done under his knife. The internet out there is not helpful either. I dunno whether to choose Yanhee, PAI, Yoskarn or Tokai (Bumrungrad is out of question as I have a tight budget).
Any experience and consult will be highly appreciated. 8-)
lol, if the internet is not helpful, where did u hear that "Many say that he's the best in facial surgery“

some forumers have mentioned that dr somyos is very good but none have posted any detailed experience with yoskarn. so i wld still consider it a myth. anyway, yoskarn charges really high, so if u have a tight budget, yoskarn is prob out.

Yanhee is a bit overrated in my opinion. my fren did with dr pitch but din turn out too well. altho another forumer did nose with dr greechart and was very happy with it. i think it also depends on what ur current nose looks like. perhaps if u can post a pic of ur nose, it'd be easier to give u advice :)

Annakilly

Post by Annakilly » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 6:42 am

aadvark wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:
Annakilly wrote: Hey Vivilen81

Here it is.

6 Days Post Op

6 Days Post op side view

Hi Anna,

hmmm, how high a bridge u can take is also dependent on ur forehead and ur eyebrow ridge. if your forehead slopes etc or u have a very 'weak' eyebrow ridge, a high bridge can look very unnatural...

i have seen some indo tai-tais with very high and unnatural looking nose jobs because their bridge seems flushed with their foreheads, very odd-looking indeed... could that be a reason why nara didn't make the bridge any higher?
I agree with Aadvark!
If you look closely at my nose, my bridge is not very high.
During my first rhinoplasty, the Doctor made my nose bridge too high and i looked weird cause my high bridge did not match my face, exactly like what aadvark mentioned.

Thus when it came to the revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Pat from Tokai, i requested him to lower my nose bridge and give me a S-shaped implant so that it will look more natural.
In addition to that, i requested that he made my nose tip sharper by pushing the implant down a lil bit more.
The previous doctor didn't do that for me, he merely added in an implant to make my bridge higher and did nothing about my nose tip, thus i had a bulbous nose tip with high bridge, it was super ugly.

If you were to research on Dr. Pat from Tokai, my advice to you is to tell him exactly what you want, cause he is rather extreme in his surgery.
One thing that i am dissastified with Dr Pat is that he does not use as much judgement as Dr Nara.

I have flat cheekbones by nature and yet Dr Pat still gave me a high nose tip.
I mean logically speaking, you do not gve a person who has flat cheekbones a high nose tip, cause the person would end up looking weird, like a pinnochio. (i hope you get what i mean)

Thus i went for cheek implants to even out my high nose.
So yeah, this is basically all the advice i can give if you on Dr. Pat from Tokai if you intend to go there :)

Cheer up babe! Do feel free to contact me if you have any other questions alright?

Annakilly

Re: Cheek and Buccal surgery

Post by Annakilly » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 6:46 am

aadvark wrote:
Annakilly wrote:Hey Keetoi,

Its my second day now and its really swollen, not only my upper cheeks are swollen, even my jowls and nose is swollen, hopefully the swelling goes down by the 4th day!
The pain and discomfort has minimised greatly but eating is still difficult, like i said, rhinoplasty is nothing compared to cheek implants haha.
Definitely will keep you guys updated and thanks for the well wishes :)
hehe, i think closed rhinoplasty is nothing compared to every other op :D
Yeah man, i totally agree!
Wow plastic surgery is really addictive though recovery's a bitch.
I'm already looking into forehead augmentation already.
I think i have to go for plastic surgery annonymous soon, i need to stop haha!

winter21
Regular
Regular

rhinoplasty 1 mth post op.

Post by winter21 » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 9:44 am

Hi all...

Attached is my 1 mth post op nose job with Dr Putt
my bridge is slighty shifted to the left
i still find my tip bulbous

what do you guys think? is my bridge low? comments are welcome!

ps: pls try not to quote my pics. tks!

GeraldineT

Post by GeraldineT » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:25 am

OMG, Hm, I've been thining of having plastic surgery at Dr Nara, for nose.

I have actually email and ask, I wanted a higher nose bridge and a small nose bulb, but he says the nose bulb is alrdy fine :(

anyone did nose surgery at Dr Nara before?

can share ur experience?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: rhinoplasty 1 mth post op.

Post by aadvark » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:27 am

winter21 wrote:Hi all...

Attached is my 1 mth post op nose job with Dr Putt
my bridge is slighty shifted to the left
i still find my tip bulbous

what do you guys think? is my bridge low? comments are welcome!

ps: pls try not to quote my pics. tks!
your bridge seems fine... the tip is def still bulbous, give it 3 mths to deswell properly, the tip takes longer than the bridge to heal.

the slight tilt to the left may not be a crooked implant. many of us have natural tilt to our noses, but the swollen bridge just amplifies it more, once the bridge goes lower down, you should look fine :)

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:28 am

Annakilly wrote:
Brenton wrote:hello...

anyone did mid face lift or thermage before??

I still hate it when pple comments that i look so much older than my actual age....

Brenton!

You should do cheek implants haha, it lifts the face alot.
If you notice, people with fuller cheeks looks younger!
Anyway hows your eyes and nose now?
Guess I should start planning for my cheek and chin implants, lolx.

I like my new bridge, not too high but yet good enuff to replace all my oakley sunglasses with the lower nose bombs without the lens touching my face now :D.

My eyes look great now even with the swelling and some minor imperfections if u look closely, the epi really makes it looks wider :D. Still continue on with cold compression hoping it will reduce the swell on the eyelids faster.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:32 am

GeraldineT wrote:OMG, Hm, I've been thining of having plastic surgery at Dr Nara, for nose.

I have actually email and ask, I wanted a higher nose bridge and a small nose bulb, but he says the nose bulb is alrdy fine :(

anyone did nose surgery at Dr Nara before?

can share ur experience?
Hi, if you read through all the posts most of the surgeries mentioned are rhinoplasty with Dr Nara.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:06 am

aadvark wrote:
kensan wrote:100% pineapple juice, aids in reduce swelling. Can get it at The Central basement "opp Lee Garden Plaza", Top Market row 2.

While stocks last!
this is the pineapple juice and supermarket i was trying to tell everyone about!!! :D
Can we drink alot of these? or shall limit ourselves like 2 bottles the most for a day.. ?

pearlyriver

Post by pearlyriver » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:51 am

aadvark wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:Hi. Can anyone who has done tiplasty and alarplasty at Yoskarn Clinic tell me about the price. Do you satisfy with your jobs? Is Dr Somyos the only surgeon at the clinic? I don't have much time and have read through the first 70 pages of this thread. Many say that he's the best in facial surgery but there seems to be not many who have really done under his knife. The internet out there is not helpful either. I dunno whether to choose Yanhee, PAI, Yoskarn or Tokai (Bumrungrad is out of question as I have a tight budget).
Any experience and consult will be highly appreciated. 8-)
lol, if the internet is not helpful, where did u hear that "Many say that he's the best in facial surgery“

some forumers have mentioned that dr somyos is very good but none have posted any detailed experience with yoskarn. so i wld still consider it a myth. anyway, yoskarn charges really high, so if u have a tight budget, yoskarn is prob out.

Yanhee is a bit overrated in my opinion. my fren did with dr pitch but din turn out too well. altho another forumer did nose with dr greechart and was very happy with it. i think it also depends on what ur current nose looks like. perhaps if u can post a pic of ur nose, it'd be easier to give u advice :)
I find this 4rum helpful overall (thanks for that), but not really what I'm looking 4. Most of 4rumers here do their bridge or alar, but what I need is just tip plasty. Don't find much info about tip work :(

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 12:16 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
aadvark wrote:
kensan wrote:100% pineapple juice, aids in reduce swelling. Can get it at The Central basement "opp Lee Garden Plaza", Top Market row 2.

While stocks last!
this is the pineapple juice and supermarket i was trying to tell everyone about!!! :D
Can we drink alot of these? or shall limit ourselves like 2 bottles the most for a day.. ?
I think it should be fine cos it stated 100% pineapple juice maybe just put on more weight if overdosed. I drank 2 pkts per day.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 1:11 pm

Annakilly wrote:
aadvark wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:

Hi Anna,

I agree with Aadvark!
If you look closely at my nose, my bridge is not very high.
During my first rhinoplasty, the Doctor made my nose bridge too high and i looked weird cause my high bridge did not match my face, exactly like what aadvark mentioned.

Thus when it came to the revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Pat from Tokai, i requested him to lower my nose bridge and give me a S-shaped implant so that it will look more natural.
In addition to that, i requested that he made my nose tip sharper by pushing the implant down a lil bit more.
The previous doctor didn't do that for me, he merely added in an implant to make my bridge higher and did nothing about my nose tip, thus i had a bulbous nose tip with high bridge, it was super ugly.

If you were to research on Dr. Pat from Tokai, my advice to you is to tell him exactly what you want, cause he is rather extreme in his surgery.
One thing that i am dissastified with Dr Pat is that he does not use as much judgement as Dr Nara.

I have flat cheekbones by nature and yet Dr Pat still gave me a high nose tip.
I mean logically speaking, you do not gve a person who has flat cheekbones a high nose tip, cause the person would end up looking weird, like a pinnochio. (i hope you get what i mean)

Thus i went for cheek implants to even out my high nose.
So yeah, this is basically all the advice i can give if you on Dr. Pat from Tokai if you intend to go there :)

Cheer up babe! Do feel free to contact me if you have any other questions alright?

Thanks 4 e advice...mayb im juz being paranoid abt my nose. My mom kept saying my new bridge is not low, refused to believe her until tis morning when I struggled to put some make-up although my epi wound nt yet heal n a little pain around nose area. 1st time i seen myself wif make-up post-op under the sunlight, i actually found my nose kind of cute.

Mayb Aadvark is rite, Nara might tink tat a high bridge do not suit me, tat why he gave me a average height. My original nose is totally flat wif no bridge, at least my nose is more defined nw. Shld be contented. :)