Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 23 Jun 2009 9:54 pm

Anyone going to Dr Nara on 21 july - 27 july? :cool:

pfibi

Post by pfibi » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:23 am

Eh guys, any idea whether scuba diving is allowed after ps. I know that the impact upon hitting the water is kinda erm, big. I saw this girl at tioman recently when I went diving. Gosh she's pretty, but I think she's had quite a few erm, enhancements lol. I saw a columella scar below her nose. Think she did her chin also but didn't dare to ask. :P

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:34 am

Last edited by kensan on Mon, 29 Jun 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maner23

Heading to Hatyai in November 09

Post by maner23 » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:07 pm

Hey, I have preplanned and also booked my appointment with Dr Nara on 15 Nov 09 and will be heading there a day or two before hand. I will be going there alone but if anyone wants to tag along please do let me know, always safer to travel in a group.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 25 Jun 2009 2:02 pm

heard that dr nara now does epi, listed on his website as 7000 baht. one of the forumers have done it, will wait for her pix :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

my_nemesis

Post by my_nemesis » Thu, 25 Jun 2009 3:33 pm

aadvark wrote:heard that dr nara now does epi, listed on his website as 7000 baht. one of the forumers have done it, will wait for her pix :)
Yupz.. a week ago, Dr Nara and the rest of the nurses was studying my epi, lateral epi and buccal fat removal and my autologous rib cartilage rhinoplasty very closely. lol.. they kept studying it just before i started my liposuction surgery. And they kept talking to each other in thai and they counted my stiches too. And one of the nurse kept asking me if i was worried about the scar left from the epi. And i told her that alot of singaporeans are going for it now and the scar will slowly fade away from what i know.
A few days after studying it, she told me that Dr Nara knows how to do it but he he only does it for people who needs it. She says that she wants us to know that what Dr Nara does not do, does not mean that he does not know how to do. But he chooses not to do it.
I told her and Dr Nara that if Dr Nara does all these, alot of ppl would go there to do instead of going else where to do so.

And btw, Dr Nara does Jaw botox too, cause he did it for me. Am rather happy with the results. My jaws are smaller. I did my frown lines too and they are gone now. So am a happy patient.

And btw, he does use ear cartilage for nose. But he only does it for accident victims. As for ribcage, he thinks its too major a surgery to go though just for nose.

And btw, I just came bk from liposuction from Dr nara and I would say that I can see a difference. So quite happy with it although I wish more could be taken out. And not much body weight lost. I was abt 56kg before. Only about 1kg plus of body weight lost.

I did Tummy, Love handles, Inner thigh, Outer thigh and Arms. Tummy was my first area and the most painful area. I cried during it. But subsequently the other areas were bearable and not painful.

Don't expect to be skinny. Dr Nara did tell me that he will just remove the areas that bulge out.

Hope this info helps.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Thu, 25 Jun 2009 4:31 pm

my_nemesis wrote:
aadvark wrote:heard that dr nara now does epi, listed on his website as 7000 baht. one of the forumers have done it, will wait for her pix :)
Yupz.. a week ago, Dr Nara and the rest of the nurses was studying my epi, lateral epi and buccal fat removal and my autologous rib cartilage rhinoplasty very closely. lol.. they kept studying it just before i started my liposuction surgery. And they kept talking to each other in thai and they counted my stiches too. And one of the nurse kept asking me if i was worried about the scar left from the epi. And i told her that alot of singaporeans are going for it now and the scar will slowly fade away from what i know.
A few days after studying it, she told me that Dr Nara knows how to do it but he he only does it for people who needs it. She says that she wants us to know that what Dr Nara does not do, does not mean that he does not know how to do. But he chooses not to do it.
I told her and Dr Nara that if Dr Nara does all these, alot of ppl would go there to do instead of going else where to do so.

And btw, Dr Nara does Jaw botox too, cause he did it for me. Am rather happy with the results. My jaws are smaller. I did my frown lines too and they are gone now. So am a happy patient.

And btw, he does use ear cartilage for nose. But he only does it for accident victims. As for ribcage, he thinks its too major a surgery to go though just for nose.

And btw, I just came bk from liposuction from Dr nara and I would say that I can see a difference. So quite happy with it although I wish more could be taken out. And not much body weight lost. I was abt 56kg before. Only about 1kg plus of body weight lost.

I did Tummy, Love handles, Inner thigh, Outer thigh and Arms. Tummy was my first area and the most painful area. I cried during it. But subsequently the other areas were bearable and not painful.

Don't expect to be skinny. Dr Nara did tell me that he will just remove the areas that bulge out.

Hope this info helps.
Hi do you mind sharing your photos of before and after with us? Or just the result?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 25 Jun 2009 5:13 pm

Finally, will be seeing Dr Nara tomorrow ... kinda excited now :D

Can't wait to taste the Sizzler ... yummy!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 25 Jun 2009 7:00 pm

my_nemesis wrote:

Hope this info helps.
wow, do u noe how much nara charges for jaw botox, my fren has been hunting for a cheap place to do it. she has done it several times but the effect has worn off and the price seems to have gone up following the economic crisis, so she's hunting for an alternative location
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

my_nemesis

Post by my_nemesis » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 1:25 pm

aadvark wrote:
my_nemesis wrote:

Hope this info helps.
wow, do u noe how much nara charges for jaw botox, my fren has been hunting for a cheap place to do it. she has done it several times but the effect has worn off and the price seems to have gone up following the economic crisis, so she's hunting for an alternative location
Dr Nara charged me 7500 baht for jaw botox (both sides) and $2500 baht for my frown lines. He told me results should last 4-6mths.
But now I'm hunting for a cheap place to continue doing so in Singapore. Any idea where Aadvark?

my_nemesis

Post by my_nemesis » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 1:34 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
my_nemesis wrote:

Hope this info helps.
Hi do you mind sharing your photos of before and after with us? Or just the result?
Hi, I did not take any before photos. And even if I did. Its quite personal to share.. Lol.. Hmm as for results, you definately won't be skinny. what it is supposed to help you achieve is a better shape. Like certain unsightly bulges that I used to have, have been reduced. I think for 5 areas I only had like abt 2litres taken out? In weight, I'm like only lighter by 1kg. But visually, I can see a difference.

By the way, lipo leaves awfully big bruises everywhere around the places I had it done. And its painful and sore. This is coming from someone who has a really high tolerance of pain. Considering I have done quite a number of other procedures. I would rate chin as most painful followed by lipo.

genie_dreamer

Post by genie_dreamer » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 2:07 pm

my nemesis

I am interested in going for lipo with Dr Nara too, read in previous thread he charges 10 000 baht per area.
Did he charge the same for u? How many area was that?

I am asking cause i have like really big thighs.. very unproportionate to the body and i am thinking of lipo-ing it away..

Dunno if that is considered 1 area or 2..
Did it take long for all the lipo?
Exercise or PS?

my_nemesis

Post by my_nemesis » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 2:29 pm

genie_dreamer wrote:my nemesis

I am interested in going for lipo with Dr Nara too, read in previous thread he charges 10 000 baht per area.
Did he charge the same for u? How many area was that?

I am asking cause i have like really big thighs.. very unproportionate to the body and i am thinking of lipo-ing it away..

Dunno if that is considered 1 area or 2..
Did it take long for all the lipo?
Hi,

$10'000 baht for each area. I did 5 areas, so total is $50'000 baht.

In the following order:

1) Tummy
2) Love handles
3) Outer Thigh
4) Inner Thigh
5) Arms

I had wanted to do front of thigh and back of thigh if Dr Nara agreed but he refused to do it for me as he said the front of my thighs are muscle and not fat. And as for back, he said there was not enough fat to remove.

I'm not sure how many areas on thigh you want to do or Dr Nara would want to do for you. But the standard there seems to be Inner Thighs and Outer Thighs. So that would be considered 2 areas. Which should cost $20'000 baht for you.

Each session took about 1 hour.

And btw, you might want to comfirm the areas with yourself that you want to do first? Cause if you are unsure about it yourself, Dr Nara might just talk you out of doing it.

Hope this helps. :)

genie_dreamer

Post by genie_dreamer » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks! it is a great help...
I didn't expect the arms to be considered as 1 area but i guess they are so small it really doesn't make sense to charge separately

Dr Nara sounds quite sincere and professional..

Will post when i am going, to look for buddies!
=)
Exercise or PS?

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 4:37 pm

Does anyone know if Dr Nara lipo calves area? Email them asked about it twice but they don't seems to understand.