Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Fri, 29 May 2009 5:49 pm

yep he defat my tip.
I spoke to him in mandarine
hth :)

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 29 May 2009 6:29 pm

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Mon, 07 Dec 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tobehunk

Post by tobehunk » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 4:07 pm

Ms Juice wrote:I am back! wanna share my experience with you guys.

I did my eyes with Dr Chuang and i can say he is really a very good doctor.
I did epi, levator and revision of my dbl eyelid.
My eyes are still swelling and the dbl eyelid are stil thick thou its already 16 days post surgery. I guess its bcos of the levator surgery that i did.
Dr Chuang did tell me that i would probably need to wait for at least 3 mths before i can see results.
Abit impatient now cos my eyes are making me look so tranny :( ..
I really hope the swelling will do down fast and soon.
My epi scars are still there but however it is coverable with make up.

I did my nose n chin with Dr Kao.
To begin with, my orginal nose was those bulbous kind, like Jacky Chan that kind. Even thou i alreadi had an implate which i did in Thai, it didnt make it any better.
Thanks to Dr Kao, now i have a 'new' nose using solely my rib bones and i am very happy with it.
Its about 14 days post surgery and althou my nose is still swelling, i can say i am quite lucky cos i didnt experience any pain around the rib after the surgery. ( My chin was the painful one)
I could get up without any help after the surgery and walk around. The nurses were quite shock too, i, myself was pretty shock too... hahahah
The nurses at Tri Hospital were very helpful cos when my GA wear off, i puke so many times and had to keep callin the nurse to clear it.
There was no meals served, so i actually asked one of the staff to help me get porridge from the canteen. So anyone who is going for surgery soon, you may want to prepare some food before the surgery.
I had a total of about 18 stitches for my nose and now i cant really see the scars for the nose.

As for my chin, it was really painful.
I remembered immediately after the surgery, they woke me up to tell me the surgery was over.
The first thing i said was: My chin is very very very vey painful.
I couldnt really have much movement with my jaw and i had difficulty eating cos i couldnt open my mouth..
Even till today, it stil hurts a little but it is getting better and i can already see the shape of the implate.

I was under GA for my nose n chin surgery and i was told by Dr Kao that GA is injected into our body and not through the mask that was being placed over the face. That mask is actually oxygen. lol

There are reviews that Dr Kao is impatient and did consultation very fast but that is no really true.
He is very patient, patient enough to hear what you want and he will give opinion on whether the kind of nose you want is achieveable or not.
My consultation with him wasnt really a fast one, cos he showed me photos of many noses and also showed me my 'after photos'.
Dr kao is really 1 nice doctor. Thumbs up!

And now i am waiting patiently for e swelling to go down.
I hope, i pray my current tranny look will go away soon... lol
wow... ms juice... congrats!! im thinking of doing my nose wif dr kao too..
but really my main concern now remains is using the rib graft surgery...
how is ur rib wound healing now? did dr kao just use ur rib for ur nose only? any ear graft for the tip? or other materials?

actually my nose is the same as ur type... big, round, bulbous... sighs...

pls, tell us more, esp the post surgery treatment, service, and more impt the healing tho i know individual healing can be different.

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 7:40 pm

hmmmm.. my rib scar is still quite red ..
I dont really care about the scar cos i feel it can be cover up..hahah...

yep, mine is soley using rib, no ear graft or other material. I think my tip he either use my rib or my orignal nose graft.. Cos he did mention that if my nose graft is enough, he will used that if not, he will use the ear or the rib.
But i think he used my rib for my tip cos my tip area is super hard. hahha

There isnt much post service treatment nor service.
When i went back to remove the stitches, i did went for the light therapy thingy which cost NT200 i think for 20minutes.

The nurses in the cosmetics surgery department are very friendly also.
One of the nurse told me about the 'wu gong cao' and i did follow her instruction to drink.
You can get 'wu gong cao' at those medical hall, can also asked them to brew for you....
Can only drink it for 3 days cos apparently its too 'cooling' for us, girls. so cannot drink for too many days.
Think it did help me to deswell quite abit cos back then i was really swelling very badly.

I think my nose healing rate is pretty fast. Cos now its just 2wks plus after the surgery, it doesnt really seem swollen cos the shape its pretty define now.
And my tip is quite sharp already. i wouldnt want it to go any sharper cos i think i will look like a witch if it does.... lol

punks888

Re: Zygoma Reduction

Post by punks888 » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 9:49 pm

Hi

I will be consulting Dr Adrian Hsieh for zygomatic surgery and buccal fat removal. Anyone going there??? Lets meet up.

Anyone has this op done before. I am worried abt the infections and the end results.

Please advice.

punks888

Post by punks888 » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 4:19 pm

Hi Milk

Can you contact me as i cant pm you. Im also visiting Dr hsieh at this time.. will be good if we can meet up.

As this is my first surgery, its really impt for me..

Gbaby

Revision pic

Post by Gbaby » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:17 am

Ms Juice wrote:I am back! wanna share my experience with you guys.

I did my eyes with Dr Chuang and i can say he is really a very good doctor.
I did epi, levator and revision of my dbl eyelid.
My eyes are still swelling and the dbl eyelid are stil thick thou its already 16 days post surgery. I guess its bcos of the levator surgery that i did.
Dr Chuang did tell me that i would probably need to wait for at least 3 mths before i can see results.
Abit impatient now cos my eyes are making me look so tranny :( ..
I really hope the swelling will do down fast and soon.
My epi scars are still there but however it is coverable with make up.

I did my nose n chin with Dr Kao.
To begin with, my orginal nose was those bulbous kind, like Jacky Chan that kind. Even thou i alreadi had an implate which i did in Thai, it didnt make it any better.
Thanks to Dr Kao, now i have a 'new' nose using solely my rib bones and i am very happy with it.
Its about 14 days post surgery and althou my nose is still swelling, i can say i am quite lucky cos i didnt experience any pain around the rib after the surgery. ( My chin was the painful one)
I could get up without any help after the surgery and walk around. The nurses were quite shock too, i, myself was pretty shock too... hahahah
The nurses at Tri Hospital were very helpful cos when my GA wear off, i puke so many times and had to keep callin the nurse to clear it.
There was no meals served, so i actually asked one of the staff to help me get porridge from the canteen. So anyone who is going for surgery soon, you may want to prepare some food before the surgery.
I had a total of about 18 stitches for my nose and now i cant really see the scars for the nose.

As for my chin, it was really painful.
I remembered immediately after the surgery, they woke me up to tell me the surgery was over.
The first thing i said was: My chin is very very very vey painful.
I couldnt really have much movement with my jaw and i had difficulty eating cos i couldnt open my mouth..
Even till today, it stil hurts a little but it is getting better and i can already see the shape of the implate.

I was under GA for my nose n chin surgery and i was told by Dr Kao that GA is injected into our body and not through the mask that was being placed over the face. That mask is actually oxygen. lol

There are reviews that Dr Kao is impatient and did consultation very fast but that is no really true.
He is very patient, patient enough to hear what you want and he will give opinion on whether the kind of nose you want is achieveable or not.
My consultation with him wasnt really a fast one, cos he showed me photos of many noses and also showed me my 'after photos'.
Dr kao is really 1 nice doctor. Thumbs up!

And now i am waiting patiently for e swelling to go down.
I hope, i pray my current tranny look will go away soon... lol
Hi Ms Juice, u mentioned u did revision on the dbl eyelid. May i ask if u can share with me your b4 and after revision? I did dbl eyelid once and that doc totally ruin it, now i wish i could find a trust worthly doc to redo my eyes. I'll be gratefull to u thank u. [email protected].

Lacey

Re: yoz

Post by Lacey » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 5:30 pm

hello84 wrote:so yours is consider cutting or sewing? last for?
thank for your info.. paiseh ask too much.. lol
mine is cutting.. downtime longer but it wil last u long enuff.. =)

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: yoz

Post by kwelll » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 8:43 pm

hello84 wrote:so yours is consider cutting or sewing? last for?
thank for your info.. paiseh ask too much.. lol
Oh my God 'hello84'- you`re actually okay? Thats great cos you obviously ignored our e-mails and MSN.

Did you manage to get a revision by Dr. Hsu which you told us? Do share with us your experience, always a pleasure to learn more from you.

How about your lip reduction and cheek augmentation? Any progress thus far?

We shall hear from you soon.

Kwelll

hello84
Regular
Regular

hey

Post by hello84 » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:31 pm

i am fine.. my revision is fine... improve but not superstar nose... i hardly online... and i had change my msn address due to some error.. i never did any lips or cheek.. but i intend to do my eye will do...

Regards

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:43 am

^hello84 can u show us pictures?

im still deciding to do to dr hsu or dr kao... which one do u recommend?

are u happy wiht dr hsu? Did u do rib cartiledge for rhinoplasty?

hello84
Regular
Regular

yo

Post by hello84 » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:25 pm

both dr are great i must say.. most important how your natural nose look like? if your nose orignal is not that bad your after result will be great and how many nose surgery you did before if you open your nose quite a number of times the result will affect... becosz there is scar in your nose and the thickness of your skin is thick, the shape may not be as define as you think..

Regards

cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Taipei

Post by cupcakez » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 1:18 pm

I'll be in Taipei 22nd July to 1st August. Going to see Dr Kao. Give a shout if anyone is there so we can hang out!

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

SCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Blissful09 » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 2:15 pm

IS anyone having problems/difficulty with making there scar disappear?

Can anyone ACTUALLY say that their scar is "un-noticable?" What product did u use? Cuz it seems like so far everyone still showing their scar.. (pardon my english)

Also... more importantly.. using rib cartiledge.. the scar is there forever and never fades right??? I havent seen pictures of someone lifting up their shirt to see.. and too be honest.. im quite afriad to look.

akhild
Regular
Regular

Post by akhild » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 2:26 pm

hw much does all this cost?
is this thread for real?