Singapore Expats

Customer Service Job?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Haru

Customer Service Job?

Post by Haru » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:32 am

Hi all, i have over 5 years of customer service experience... can i get any jobs through that in singapore?... and how hard will it be?... and could anyone help me apply for jobs(info's on jobs)?

Anything will help, if you have any jobs for grabs please help me....

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:35 am

Did you bother to do any search at all? Or read some of the forums? Your question has been answered many times.

Haru

Post by Haru » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:36 am

i did read most of the forum about customer service... but im still asking if there are jobs that someone can help me...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 7:02 am

Haru, this is not an employment board. Any jobs we have or know about are listed in the classified section of this site and not here in the forum as we do not allow it. If there is nothing there I would suggest using Jobsdb, Jobstreet, Monster or any of a number of online portals or using the local papers classified listings.

Unless you come from a "traditional source" country as listed by MOM you probably could not get a job in the Customer Service industries anyway. But the job boards & newspapers are the way to go.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers