Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Re: rhino

Post by kensan » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 1:03 pm

imjase wrote:
tanjhj wrote: regarding medpor implant, there a a forumer who did it with dr chuang last year and has pic. u may wanna search if u havent see a live pic from this forumer before... imjase and cupid^n^starz
This is me now, so far I havent had to go back for anything its going on 2 years+ now.

You can find older pics on my old xanga site.

http://oyyu.xanga.com/[/img]
Can't view any pic from e link, do we need to sign in to view?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: rhino

Post by aadvark » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 3:39 pm

imjase wrote:
tanjhj wrote: regarding medpor implant, there a a forumer who did it with dr chuang last year and has pic. u may wanna search if u havent see a live pic from this forumer before... imjase and cupid^n^starz
This is me now, so far I havent had to go back for anything its going on 2 years+ now.

You can find older pics on my old xanga site.

http://oyyu.xanga.com/[/img]
oh yes, i remember you from back then! :)
the pix were so inspiring ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

vincher82

transferring of body fats and inject into the breast.

Post by vincher82 » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 6:20 pm

Hey I heard the latest technology is to take out fats from any area that you prefer and inject them into the breast area.

80% of The body fats is say to stay at the chest area.

Maximum up 1 Cup size only.

Any recommendations (not so costly)

My boobs are extremely small!!!!!!
Thank God I am born a woman....
If not I would have nothing to play when I am a kid....

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 7:08 pm

aadvark~

i had my nose op on last fri... im worried implants might shift so i made appointment at ttsh this fri (exactly 1 week post op)

do you think its too early for review?

Qf1

Post by Qf1 » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:57 pm

Hi

I'm planning to do a rhinoplasty, alarplasty & possibly upper eye as suggested by Dr Nara in Aug. But am afraid the swelling will be bad and I don't think I have that much leave to clear. Any one did rhinoplasty & alarplasty at Dr Nara-pls share:

1. how long will the swelling & bruising last?
2. If I take 1 week off, will my face be "reasonable" to see people esp in work without others screaming in fright/saying I went for plastic surgery?
3. Understand stitching has to be removed in 5 days, did you return to Dr Nara for removal / just go to local hospital?
4. Is the whole procedure done while patient was knocked out? (saw some videos on youtube almost fainted!)

Thanks in adv! sorry for so many qns, first time planning to do PS.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:44 pm

Qf1 wrote:Hi

I'm planning to do a rhinoplasty, alarplasty & possibly upper eye as suggested by Dr Nara in Aug. But am afraid the swelling will be bad and I don't think I have that much leave to clear. Any one did rhinoplasty & alarplasty at Dr Nara-pls share:

1. how long will the swelling & bruising last?
2. If I take 1 week off, will my face be "reasonable" to see people esp in work without others screaming in fright/saying I went for plastic surgery?
3. Understand stitching has to be removed in 5 days, did you return to Dr Nara for removal / just go to local hospital?
4. Is the whole procedure done while patient was knocked out? (saw some videos on youtube almost fainted!)
1. it depends on individuals. mostly swelling n bruising will last 1-2 weeks.
2. i think 1 week is fine.
3. stitches can be removed by any GP
4. yes.. you will be slping during the operation. you wont feel anything. at least for my case.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 2:35 am

winter21 wrote:aadvark~

i had my nose op on last fri... im worried implants might shift so i made appointment at ttsh this fri (exactly 1 week post op)

ah? u mean ur implant shifted le?

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:33 am

aadvark wrote:
winter21 wrote:aadvark~

ah? u mean ur implant shifted le?
no la..... just worried lor....

Iniesta

Post by Iniesta » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:43 pm

Hey guys,

Was reading through this forum when doing some research on a procedure I have decided to undergo. As this seems to be a very supportive community, I'll just ask whatever I wanted to ask without reservations :D

Firstly, the procedure I plan on undergoing is a gynaecomastia, or removal of man-boobs. Have been plagued with these critters from young even when I was slim, and they've got worse as I've aged and put on bulk and fats. So after reading about this procedure in the papers today, I was inspired to get rid of them for good (in Singapore). Then I remembered I had a getaway planned for end-June in Bangkok, so I decided to check out options there. Lo and behold, here I am.

Some options I've checked out includes Yoskarn (http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com/gynecomastia.htm) and Yanhee, but being a real newbie in the world of PS, I would really like the informed opinions and knowledge of the community here. Prime questions I have are:

1) Is gynaecomastia simply liposuction, or is it an entirely different procedure?

2)Does it have any significant risks, how much is the average cost?

3)The link I provided above states that it is a day surgery, so I can just walk into the clinic, get it done and then walk out right after?

4)Anybody with experience in this care to share their experience with me? Also, which doctor/clinic would the community here recommend for this procedure?

Thanks in advance ;)

Vivigirl

Post by Vivigirl » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:44 pm

I've been reading this forum for the longest time and I think it's really cool that you guys are sharing so much information on the plastic surgery scene in Thailand. When I told my friend about it, she sounded skeptical but after reading through all the reviews here - I'm motivated.

Since sec sch, I had thought of getting nose surgery and I'm not in my late twenties. It was only after reading all the reviews and going through the prices in the website that brought out the temptation again. I'm partly scared as I've never had surgery before but I was hoping to enhance my nose and make it look more proportionate.

I've shortlisted 3 doctors as of now, Dr Nara, Dr Puttisak and Dr Greenchart. Surprisingly, Dr Nara replied my emails for the past 2 days and I agree that he's quite a man with few words. Even with all the question specified in the email, he did not reply to all of them but only suggested that I should get rhino and alarplasty through the pictures I sent to him. I must say if one does not go through the thread and research on the doctor or experience from the forumers, his lack of detailed explanation can put off most first timer. Like what I read about some of the posts that was mentioned about him being aloof or proud.

The point that aadvark pointed out about Dr. Nara work can be both natural and drastic, depending on whether one is suitable or not. I have to agree.. Initially I thought alarplasty is what I needed as I had a wide nose wing but a relatively tall bridge. I was surprised that he suggested a rhinoplasty as well. He did not explain why but I believe he felt that rhino will help to sharpen my tip and enhance the bridge a bit more to make the look more define. (I do have quite a round nose..) With that in mind, I feel that the 2 procedures will bring about quite a difference for my case.

I'm hoping to go for the surgery preferably end of the year as the I'm waiting for the swine flu to tame down a little. In preparation, I could also save up an amount so that I don't need to worry about cost. In addition, I can continue to read more feedback from others who will be returning in these few months with their beautiful noses. I'm also waiting for Dr. Puttisak to reply to my email and possible research more on the other 2 doctors. ( I was too focus on dr. nara while reading the thread.. maybe its the price, maybe its aadvark's reviews)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:24 pm

Vivigirl wrote:I've been reading this forum for the longest time and I think it's really cool that you guys are sharing so much information on the plastic surgery scene in Thailand. When I told my friend about it, she sounded skeptical but after reading through all the reviews here - I'm motivated.

Since sec sch, I had thought of getting nose surgery and I'm not in my late twenties. It was only after reading all the reviews and going through the prices in the website that brought out the temptation again. I'm partly scared as I've never had surgery before but I was hoping to enhance my nose and make it look more proportionate.

I've shortlisted 3 doctors as of now, Dr Nara, Dr Puttisak and Dr Greenchart. Surprisingly, Dr Nara replied my emails for the past 2 days and I agree that he's quite a man with few words. Even with all the question specified in the email, he did not reply to all of them but only suggested that I should get rhino and alarplasty through the pictures I sent to him. I must say if one does not go through the thread and research on the doctor or experience from the forumers, his lack of detailed explanation can put off most first timer. Like what I read about some of the posts that was mentioned about him being aloof or proud.

The point that aadvark pointed out about Dr. Nara work can be both natural and drastic, depending on whether one is suitable or not. I have to agree.. Initially I thought alarplasty is what I needed as I had a wide nose wing but a relatively tall bridge. I was surprised that he suggested a rhinoplasty as well. He did not explain why but I believe he felt that rhino will help to sharpen my tip and enhance the bridge a bit more to make the look more define. (I do have quite a round nose..) With that in mind, I feel that the 2 procedures will bring about quite a difference for my case.

I'm hoping to go for the surgery preferably end of the year as the I'm waiting for the swine flu to tame down a little. In preparation, I could also save up an amount so that I don't need to worry about cost. In addition, I can continue to read more feedback from others who will be returning in these few months with their beautiful noses. I'm also waiting for Dr. Puttisak to reply to my email and possible research more on the other 2 doctors. ( I was too focus on dr. nara while reading the thread.. maybe its the price, maybe its aadvark's reviews)
lol, i'm pretty sure it's the prices. If i were a newbie to the forum, i'd be drawn to dr kao's rhino from the taiwan thread, but wld most likely change my mind after seeing nara's prices and works.

that said, i am still considering a revision down the road with dr kao, but in the meantime, am just enjoying dr nara's value-for-money handiwork :)

Vivigirl

Post by Vivigirl » Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:51 pm

aadvark,

Reading the Thai thread alone has taken days.. but I will take a look at Dr Kao's reviews. I don't want a drastic change, hence the other draw for Dr Nara was his natural works.

beauty-wannabe

queries

Post by beauty-wannabe » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 4:59 pm

i wanted to get double eyelid badly.
And i was thinking i can go to hatyai for the op and come back the next day like Brenton did. :D

I wanna ask for Dr nara's, will the eye stitches extend out ?
Cause my sis went to PAI for dbl eyelid as well but her stitches were sticking out from 4 sides of her eyes!
I dont wanna look like a freak when i pass the immigration :X

Will Dr nara encourage cold/hot compression on the eyes to reduce swell?

Vivigirl

Post by Vivigirl » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 5:36 pm

Currently, which are the airlines that fly to Hatyai? I believe I will need to transit as I read that they have stopped direct flights.

spammama

Help needed!

Post by spammama » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:17 am

I'm so excited! Will be doing my lovehandles, arms and belly over the next few days with Nara. I hope I don't regret it and I hope its safe to travel there alone. In my excitement though, I totally forgot about compression garments! I still have my triumph girdle from when I had vaser on my outer thighs done (in SG) which I assume shld be reusable for the lovehandles and belly but what about my arms? I don't want batwings. Anyone knows where I can get it on such short notice? I'm guessing dept stores in Hatyai won't carry such items. Does Dr Nara? Any help is greatly appreciated!