Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Sun, 17 May 2009 2:34 am

angellush wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
winter21 wrote: i think beautyqueen remove the pics.. i search in the afternoon.. cant find
why forget? :???: cant feel it anymore?
I had seen dayybreak's (aka Glenn) nose too, albeit only over webcam. He's a very nice and helpful person so you may ask if he's willing to add you on msn and show you his nose.

Although the nose definitely won't feel the same as before the surgery, after a few months, like aadvark had mentioned, you won't be really conscious of your new nose at all.

am i the odd one out? i did rhino and alar for my nose 1 yr plus ago and till now, i still can feel like something there :???:

and i can't squeece my white/black head :mad: i have to explain to those facial aunties whenever I tell them not to squeece my nose, and they kpo keep asking : " oh.. y ah?" .. ! haha!!
I have yet to go for any facial after my surgery...
I think i need to go for one very soon....
You can always choose those that are able to remove white/black head without extractions...

If they asked, most prob i will just say i did surgery...
Nothing wrong abt it anyway :)

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sun, 17 May 2009 10:26 pm

Pinkyice wrote:
winter21 wrote:thank you aadvark and Pinkyice! :D

is it very common and easy for implants to shift?
i heard/read many who had done rhinoplasty, they went back to the dr to get it back straight.... :?
Unfortunately, warping may happen no matter which material you use (silicone, gortex or cartilage).
Uh shifting and warping are two totally different things. Warping is when the implant itself changes shape. Shifting is when the implant moves OUT of position.

Warping very rarely happens to silicon since the material is innately strong. But silicon has a well-known propensity to shift; that is well-documented in medical literature.

Can't remember reading too much about gortex warping but i would think that it is a possibility, since gortex is used in layers and in a 'stacked' fashion for building up the bridge. It is also a very soft material so the possibility is there.

Warping happens mostly in rib cartilage cases. But you will very rarely hear of rib cartilage noses shifting.

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 18 May 2009 3:02 am

hi, anyone heading to hatyai this june? i really hope i can find ''kakis'' to tag along with coz have been postponing this trip 3 times already. if u really do sincerely would like to join me pls do leave me PM, coz there have been a few forumers here who just say wanna go but no action. dont get me wrong tho. cheers. :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 18 May 2009 10:46 am

navy wrote:hi, anyone heading to hatyai this june? i really hope i can find ''kakis'' to tag along with coz have been postponing this trip 3 times already. if u really do sincerely would like to join me pls do leave me PM, coz there have been a few forumers here who just say wanna go but no action. dont get me wrong tho. cheers. :)
i was arranging a trip with my fren to puttisak on the 6th june weekend, but puttisak now says he wun be arnd that weekend, so I have to arrange again... will keep u posted :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 18 May 2009 11:37 pm

aadvark wrote:
navy wrote:hi, anyone heading to hatyai this june? i really hope i can find ''kakis'' to tag along with coz have been postponing this trip 3 times already. if u really do sincerely would like to join me pls do leave me PM, coz there have been a few forumers here who just say wanna go but no action. dont get me wrong tho. cheers. :)
i was arranging a trip with my fren to puttisak on the 6th june weekend, but puttisak now says he wun be arnd that weekend, so I have to arrange again... will keep u posted :)
alright, thanks aadvark, really much appreciated! :)

perfectionist

Any gals going?

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 19 May 2009 10:40 am

any gals gg nara's clinic on july or aug? care to go together? :D
am going to do BA

lemomice

Post by lemomice » Tue, 19 May 2009 10:48 pm

i called up dr nara today for lipo and the next slot will be on july. looking for a acompany to go together. anyone intrested please email at [email protected]. pls confirm you want to travel by coach or plane.
as i am a female so i would prefer a female to travel on the way.

lemomice

Post by lemomice » Tue, 19 May 2009 10:51 pm

:oops: perfectiontist do u want to travel with me? need a confirm i need to apply leave....thank you :wink:

lemomice

Post by lemomice » Tue, 19 May 2009 11:25 pm

by the way anyone can advise me when i reached haiyat airport, how do i go to dr nara clinic? whicj is the nearest hotel and how much per night in SGD. Thank you :-|

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 20 May 2009 12:15 am

lemomice wrote:by the way anyone can advise me when i reached haiyat airport, how do i go to dr nara clinic? whicj is the nearest hotel and how much per night in SGD. Thank you :-|
Just catch a cab, prob arnd 20min ride. Lee Gardens Plaza hotel prob the nearest if u dun count Indra Hotel (more like motel). Arnd 50-55SGD per night
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Wed, 20 May 2009 9:44 am

hi lemomice, do u mind giving me your msn address, we discuss over there :D

lemomice

Post by lemomice » Wed, 20 May 2009 8:26 pm

hi perfectionist, my email adress is [email protected] faster email me leh......thinking of my fat arm to become slimer...

Thank gals for telling me how to get there....by the way lipo will leave any scar on??? :P

lemomice

Post by lemomice » Wed, 20 May 2009 11:07 pm

by e way who can tell me if travel by coach how much is it? from sing to hatyai

thierystar

Re: Duration

Post by thierystar » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:12 am

Pinkyice wrote:
Brenton wrote:I intend to correct my droopy eyes, but a lot of people told me to get my nose reduced instead.

Have a few questions to ask, and hope the people can help me.

How long does one need to stay there after surgery?

let's say Upper Blepharoplasty, do we need to wait for a week to have Dr Nara remove the stitches?

What about Rhinoplasty? Normally the nose would be set in a cast and removed a week later from what i read in other webpages...

so the minimum stay over there is about a week??

Can't just go home a few days after the operation?

Anyone went to Anga in jb before? heard it's quite cheap and good too, but not as cheap as Dr. Nara la....
I had rhinoplasty in Yanhee about 2 years back and was in BKK for a week.
But all the doctor did during my follow-up was just to take pictures of my nose and that's it.
I don't know about anyone else but if I knew that's all that the doctor will do during the follow-up, I wouldn't stay in BKK for a week...
I am keen to go to Yanhee for the nose job too. Mind to share how is yr resukts so far and which doc is best? Thanks.

thierystar

Post by thierystar » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:16 am

prido wrote:
hownowhownow wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone going later this year? plan to go in july or Aug.....

Even though i am tempted to go in march...

looking for people to go with...

I am a guy here, would be good to have another guy go together since we can share a room and save on accommodation.

Girls are welcomed too if you dun mind.
Don't worry i am a gentleman, plus we will all be too sore to do anything..
lol
Hey Brenton,

just nice. I was abt to ask for kahkis..I'm planning 26th and 27th August..what dates are ya looking at btw? will be doing lipo in 2 areas..most prob flying from bkk to hatyai on airasia..

hope more people can join so we can take care of each other as well! :)

hi! im planning to go durin july.
have emailed the doctors etc. lookin for more pple to join me too!
august is a little too late for me. i have to go before august.

initially i intend to go during june. anyone keen to go during june would be good too :) do pm me ^^

\\btw im a girl^^
Hi,I plan to go in June to Yanhee...but I an't PM yet so do email me at [email protected]